I've made a much needed update to this thread.
- Animals designed as a reward from the €1500+ packs can be tamed. You can create an animal that can cast spells.
- No plans for more stretch goals right now. Maybe later. And here.
- Info about the create your own X Kickstarter rewards.
2. FORUM, HERO/GUILD PROFILES AND THE FOUNDATION:
- The founder chests cannot be used as storage containers ingame.
- Info on when the Foundation rewards will be implemented.
3. RACES & RELIGION:
- Info about the genders of the demon races.
- Humans won't have any passives but they will have other benefits.
- Some races are carnivorous, others herbivorous.
4. PLANETS & ASTEROIDS:
5. EXPLORATION AND SURVIVAL:
- Info about quests.
- You can take tamed animals to asteroids and invasions. No plans for breeding yet, maybe after the release.
- You can't tame humanoids like squires, slaves, etc.
- Info about swimming.
- You can't have Goblin slaves to pick up loot.
- You can loot an elemental like every other creature but you can't gather from it.
- No global chat, only city, group, guild and private.
- All races speak the same language.
- Info on how teleportation works as means of traveling.
- A whole bunch of answers related to taming.
- Bit of info about interacting with NPCs.
- The cart in this spotlight can hold up to 12 heavy materials.
- Some info about respawning in houses owned by others.
- Player houses cannot be destroyed by the enemy during a siege.
- Some info on city conquest and what happens after.
- Little bit of info about war taxes.
- You can have one house per planet.
7. COMBAT AND KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM:
- Companions will be aesthetic, pets will help with fighting
- You can keep multiple pets at the same time
- Bit of info about spell interactions.
- There will be magic staves.
- Dueling will be added in the future.
- You can put up to 50 points in the talent tree.
- Info about dual-wielding. and here.
- The possibility of teaching your pet special abilities/spells will be implemented after release.
- Healing won't be any different between PvE and PvP.
- Info about channeling spells.
- Focus abilities are toggles but you can have at most 2 active at the same time.
- Explanation on critical strikes and only Perception increases your crit damage and chance now.
- Crits won't offer any bonuses to CC abilities.
- Info about attack speeds. And here.
- Info about magic resistances.
- Medium armors won't allow you to cast certain spells, heavy armors won't allow you to cast certain spells or move in stealth mode. Additional info here
- Heavy armor won't make you slower.
- The devs have some ideas for an active parry system.
- Dots and AOE can't be blocked by a shield.
- Info about armor resistances, includes a chart.
8. CRAFTING, EQUIPMENT AND ECONOMY:
- You can use bones to craft various items. Equipment, alchemy, enchanting, etc.
- No, you still can't skin humans/demons/beastmen to craft leather armor.
- You will need other work stations to create clothes, suits and decorations.
- Some info about dyeing armor.
- Info on crafting system and recipes.
- Additional info on recipes.
- Znirf's reply about stats on gear and upgrading.
- Water from rivers can't be used as a resource at the moment but will probably be added in the future.
9. LORE AND ROLE-PLAYING:
11. SERVERS AND TECHNICAL INFO:
- You won't be able spend real money on things that speed up gameplay.
- Bought items will become permanently bonded to your account, as you noticed all of them are pets or cosmetics things, so there is no need for a later refund.
- Many items on the store will be exclusive and rotated out eventually.
13. GRAPHICS AND ART:
- There won't be any cosmetics that allow you to drastically change the type of the weapon you're wielding.
- Dynamight likes the work by the composer who composed the main theme and will likely collaborate again with him in the future.
- Goblin armor is made out of animal and human bones.
- Info about the helmet worn by Goblins.
- Fractured has 60.000 registered accounts as of Oct 25th 2019.