I think some people are uncomfortable that lieutenants can't have new members in their Guild. I would like to ask you and discuss whether they need this ability - "to accept new Guild members", or to add a new degree in the rank of the Guild, which will be higher than the Lieutenant and will be able to accept new Guild members.
TF#3 - Envoy
Players who have earned the Envoy title in The Foundation.
📊Ability to add new Guild members with the help of lieutenants
Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs
As the start of our Kickstarter campaign approaches, it’s time for us to submit one of its key components to your evaluation. Today is the turn of Pledge Packs!
We’d like to hear your answers to questions such as:
- Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?
- What pack would you be interested in?
- Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?
- Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?
As always, your feedback is invaluable to us, and it will be crucial in deciding the success of our Kickstarter campaign. So please check them out and let us hear your voice!
A couple clarifications:
- Buildings require maintenance. Your own house, farm or other constructions will decay over time and eventually collapse if not maintained. The Carpenter NPC takes care of the issue for you!
- VIP membership includes bonuses such as additional Learning Slots, increased Knowledge Point gains, discounts on Store items and unique cosmetic rewards for accumulated VIP time. It's only time savers and cosmetic stuff - we're not selling power there!
@kainnex welcome aboard new friend here you don0t have to grind levels for example. we ahven't classes every one can make their own build by selecting 8 abilities from a pool of 400. It's RP based. 3 different planets with different ruleset. Races are align restriceted and so on. It's an amazin concept.
Quotes from the original post Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I play Fractured?
Fractured is still in development. The pre-alpha and first alpha wave are scheduled for late 2018.
What's the release date for Fractured?
It's still way too early to give a release date.
How do I get access to the pre-alpha, alpha and beta?
You can win a pre-alpha key through the Foundation. Alpha and beta keys for the testing phases after the pre-alpha can be bought through the upcoming Kickstarter.
When does the Kickstarter start?
The Kickstarter will start in June.
Can I play Fractured on mobile?
Fractured is only being developed for the PC.
What's Fractured's payment model?
Fractured will be buy to play with a cash shop, selling cosmetics only. No lootboxes.
What are the system requirements?
The developers are working to keep Fractured available on mid-range computers and laptops, including those a few years old.
Will Fractured be released in other languages besides English?
The developers want to offer Fractured in various languages. The developers will prioritize the languages from countries with a strong language barrier first.
Does Fractured have classes?
No, Fractured uses a skill building system called the Knowledge System.
RE: всем привет:)
Вы можете выиграть пера-альфа ключ через The Foundation. Альфа-и бета-ключи для этапов
Определённо нет, в Fractured используется система формирования навыков под названием Knowledge System.
[Knowledge System]- Система знаний
[The Foundation]- Фонд