💡 Suggestion | In game | Relationships between Guilds (treaties)

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hey I'm wondering (maybe too much I know!) if there will be a system to manage relationships between guilds, like:

• Economic treaties to manage trades that facilitate rates defined by the Economic Treaty.
    • Mutual aid treaty.
    • Treaty of non-belligerency.
    • Peace treaty.
    • War treaty.

Don't forget to leave a like to this thread. Thank you ♡
    Greetings, Finland!

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Trade agreements should definitely be in... they would bring amazing game-play. Imagine setting up trade caravans with resources that one guild has in abundance and the other has a lack of, while adversary guilds are trying to intercept them and hinder the economy of their foes. This could also lead into treachery and drama that would make the world of Elysium outshine even AAA Hollywood productions 😄

• DymStudios - CEO

@Finland you'll be able to declare war, sign alliance treaties and even non-belligerency ones. It's been discussed a few times 😉 As for economic treaties, we haven't planned them so far - mostly because there's no hard-coded limitation to trading, so what would a FTA do besides being a "symbolic" declaration? :slight_smile:

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@prometheus I think having trade treatises would open up some very neat game-play elements like imposing embargoes, controlling resource flows and so on. Would be a nice feature, if it's not too hard to implement.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus said in ℹ Info | Relationships between Guilds:

what would a FTA do besides being a "symbolic" declaration?

I mean something automatic to manage the economy between guilds and not player to player.

A tool/ui where we can set up resources tax rates for the exchanges. Every economic treaty can be personalized.
    The exchanges can be carried out by caravans of goods or by using a guild marketplace.

Something like guild A sign a peace treaty with the guild B plus an economic treaty where they choose the exchange rates of the resources marketed between their guild A and B. this way when we sell or buy will take the rates automatically. Bit hard to explain ^^.
    Anyway would be cool for the economy of a guild. mostly games have just player to player symbolic treaties.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Frost I summon you my dear friend. Do you have any whises about treaties? Any suggestion or feedback from other games that you would like to see here :P?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Economy treaties can be a very cool addition to just player to player trading. So stimulate guild to guild organized traderuns. If you take it a bit further so that a sole member of guild A can transport his own collected resources (that are locally abundant at the location of guild A's settlement) all the way to guild B and sell it at guild B's trade NPC for a reduced tax rate. So even guildmembers who didn't join the guildrun can still setup his own traderun (alone or with friends) and profit and at the same time help with the guild aliance.

Now that we did into micromanagement, most games have poor option to customize guild permissions and guild activity history logs. Please add to the game the option to see when a member last logged into the game. And please add to the game the history loggs of who added and withrew resources from a guildbank. I know GM's can always track it when you petition it. Please give those tools the the players. Especially those who take upon themselves the tasks of running a guild. It's those ppl who make the game experience great for most players, yet nothing gets done to make their lives any easier.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

As long as we have an war mode and alliance mode it's good. That's one of the ways to play a strategized game, and it's something that I really like, the path of your own guild will go on a different way depending on how you make your alliances and against who you make your wars, it can either go on an path that will lead to evolution and development or go on a path that lead to destruction, it will depend on your choices 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@benseine said in ℹ Info | Relationships between Guilds:

Economy treaties can be a very cool addition to just player to player trading. So stimulate guild to guild organized traderuns. If you take it a bit further so that a sole member of guild A can transport his own collected resources (that are locally abundant at the location of guild A's settlement) all the way to guild B and sell it at guild B's trade NPC for a reduced tax rate. So even guildmembers who didn't join the guildrun can still setup his own traderun (alone or with friends) and profit and at the same time help with the guild aliance.

Yea that would be cool and could make every treaty unique. Try to think how could you feel by managing many treaties with many guilds. Everyone with a different ruleset/accord. The accord should be flexible and dynamic to follow the global market prices trend. It should intensify the relationship between guilds I think.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@finland said in ℹ Info | Relationships between Guilds (treaties):

@benseine said in ℹ Info | Relationships between Guilds:

Yea that would be cool and could make every treaty unique. Try to think how could you feel by managing many treaties with many guilds. Everyone with a different ruleset/accord. The accord should be flexible and dynamic to follow the global market prices trend. It should intensify the relationship between guilds I think.

Yep, you let guildleaders create content for their members

@frost said in ℹ Info | Relationships between Guilds (treaties):

As long as we have an war mode and alliance mode it's good. That's one of the ways to play a strategized game, and it's something that I really like, the path of your own guild will go on a different way depending on how you make your alliances and against who you make your wars, it can either go on an path that will lead to evolution and development or go on a path that lead to destruction, it will depend on your choices 🙂

i approve this 🙂
    the game is all reactive to your actions, so the guilds should be too 😉

As long as we have an war mode and alliance mode it's good.

I can see many people hating the war treaty but it should be in there.

@jetah There are always people who will hate something anyway xD

@frost i hate when that happens!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah There are always people who will hate something anyway xD

It's the nature, it's normal to enjoy different things. Survey is the way to go! To make more players happy as possible.

@finland Ahaha and you're getting pretty skilled in those surveys 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@frost oh my friend somewhere there is a thread where I ask to implement the poll feature 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured