February 2020 Playtest Survey

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi everyone,

as promised, here's a quick survey to gather your feedback on the Open Playtest and what you would like to see next in Fractured.

To provide a little incentive, we've also added a reward of 1,000 Foundation Points if you complete it!

Fill the survey

Thank you all for your time!

Enjoy Fractured!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

You guys are doing great work, I hope this gives you the player/community feedback you need 🙏

i'm pretty worried about that "old Kickstarter packs" option on the survey. That's something i'd much prefer to see never come back. make a new version, decrease the value then release it.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

when do we get the 1000 points?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

This survey needs a field for general feedback. I want also to opine on parcel availability. That was pretty bad. Wasted many hours just hunting for a place to build. Without any other way to store more items and craft some more advanced stuff, this was too much a waste of testing time. Hope the focus for the next alpha includes building availability.

• Wiki Editor

Phewwww, i needed to fill it twice, since i wasn't login. 😄

Would be nice to see later a summary of the feeback you got.
    Not the general rating, more the written feedback summary would have my interest 😉

• Wiki Editor

@Archintyeron said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

This survey needs a field for general feedback.

For general feedback you have the Forum.

I want also to opine on parcel availability. That was pretty bad. Wasted many hours just hunting for a place to build. Without any other way to store more items and craft some more advanced stuff, this was too much a waste of testing time. Hope the focus for the next alpha includes building availability.

There will be, take a look to the latest february 2020 playtest review. 😉

I think it was a mistake to only allow text when choosing average or below 😈

• Wiki Editor

@Eurav Yes, was thinking same 😄
    But i guess it was well thought through, since you just will write down stuff, if you are not entirely okay with the way the features actually presenting themself.
    If you think the way is okay how some things are developed, you don't need to write anything. And you still have 2 ratings to difference between "Yeah, exactly how i wanted it" (aka Great) or "it's okay, lets see how it gets developed" (aka Good).

Average does not mean bad.
    Mostly it just means, it is common.
    To get a good or great rate it needs to be already good as it is.
    But i don't think we can expect this rating in Alpha entirely.
    I wrote at which circumstance i will give a good or great rate 😉

@Jetah said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

i'm pretty worried about that "old Kickstarter packs" option on the survey. That's something i'd much prefer to see never come back. make a new version, decrease the value then release it.

100% dont like that option,

I feel like I was a little negative in my feedback but iv tried to explain and be constructive with my opinion, also wish you allowed us to write about the good

I put great for building and it was the only one, because I think the feel of building a house in little sections is actually amazing I really loved the accomplishment of making something and it not just being instant/easy

I hope we get some really big buildings that need entire guilds to build

Edited to add my discord comment

Make something new imo or little addon bundles that are diffrent to the old kickstarter bundles
    Like a lich buttler for your house or whatever

Something us kickstarter can also invest in with out giving all the early backer perks away sorta takes piss out of all the people who took a "Risk" early backing if the rewards are free to get by anyone especially now the funding is nearly trippled since kickstarter so the risk is far smaller

• Content Creator

I don't think bring back the Kickstarter packs is fair to everyone who actually backed early on. It's Kickstarter for a reason. Bringing them back is like a kick to the face for a bunch of people 😂. But over the test was good. Still waiting on the servers maintenance banner to scroll at the top of the screen. Can't wait to test the city system and other elements in the upcoming tests.

Oh and a live test server would be nice but I would be nice. Can get a lot of content out with that. But I hope it doesn't stop production of the main game.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I only tried for a bit, since houses were already built up as far as I felt like going. I'm looking forward to seeing more coordinated building along the lines of towns and settlements!

I'd also like to see vardo-style wagons that act as housing that can be easily moved... but I dunno if that's part of the plan or not. 😛

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

The one thing I’d like to see in the store that wasn’t available to choose is the features of old packages in an à la cart fashion. Even if we had to pay substantially more for something, there may be specific features people want without wanting all the rest of certain packages. Of course certain things should NOT be available in this way, but other things well could be.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Jetah said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

I thought there should be "Please don't do that" option for each of them 😉 To let them see how many players are against certain options.

@Kralith said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

@Eurav Yes, was thinking same 😄
    But i guess it was well thought through, since you just will write down stuff, if you are not entirely okay with the way the features actually presenting themself.
    If you think the way is okay how some things are developed, you don't need to write anything. And you still have 2 ratings to difference between "Yeah, exactly how i wanted it" (aka Great) or "it's okay, lets see how it gets developed" (aka Good).

For great i'll agree but for good - that means it wasn't great for some reason 😉 so we could possible write "it would be GREAT if...."

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Old kickstarter prices were ridiculous to put it nicely. Throwing $150 at a gamble is a good way to make sure you never make a single dollar. Make it reasonable like Last Epoch or Wolcen.

@SlaserX said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

Old kickstarter prices were ridiculous to put it nicely. Throwing $150 at a gamble is a good way to make sure you never make a single dollar. Make it reasonable like Last Epoch or Wolcen.

..... the price was fine

Pledge €20 or more
    RECRUIT - EARLY BIRD
    All the rewards included in the Recruit pack (see below) offered at a reduced price. Limited availability!

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
    Dec 2018

dont re open KS

Would really be a finger to your original backers

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I think they changed the survey from when you all took it because I only saw an option for Knight/Immortal equivalent packs.

I assumed that to mean packs like they already have on sale on the store that are watered down packs of Recruit/Founder/Patron KS packs. It looked like the only exclusive things they kept from KS was the founder blueprints and wagon/mount. The best thing the knight pack had was the alpha access and that is over now anyways. I guess the founder palace blueprint could tempt me. Immortal just had lifetime vip and i don't see how you can water that down.

For me the biggest thing missing from the current store packs is the extra character slots that KS had.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Accol @Jetah @Xzoviac @tulukaruk @SlaserX @Razvan @BearRod

The answer refers to Knight/Immortal packs specifically - that is, packs that were never limited in number (unlike Governor and above, which were limited and were all taken, so they can't come back).

We included that option in the survey because in the last few months we received several messages from new users asking how they could get the Immortal pack. That pack was also a very important part of our monetization and it was foolish for us to remove it while still in Alpha in the first place.

What is it that bothers you the most here? Did you think we were considering re-introducing Governor and above, which is not the case, or do you have something against Knight and Immortal too - and if so, what exactly?

Amazing job folks! I rate everything very good!

Personally i would love even more housing options. Even though i know in a certain type of game there is a limit to what you can have. 🙂

Is the possible 'Test server access (feature preview, always online)' included with the Kickstarter pledges, or does that refer to an optional additional purchase and the Kickstarter one is 'only' for the milestone tests?
    And is 'party' and the resulting loot/knowledge distribution not an option to focus for the next test?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured