shitty game

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

What a shitty game. What incompetent retards thinks it's a good idea to give people useless gear and make it a pain to get better. You do fuck all damage as a "warrior". Yet you don't seem to be able to get a better weapon. When you die, you revive weaker, making you die faster. If you respawn at a city, you lose all your shit. So now i have to run where i was, with no gear! This game deserves to fail. What a pile of garbage. I died and have to spend what! 20 fucking minutes or so, i would guess, because on top of this shit. Traveling is ridiculesly slow. And you have no idea where your corpse is

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Wow. Sorry this wasn't your thing, @insomnia

Please be careful on your way out the door. As we say in the south, "Bless your heart."

832c5d6b-89fe-4d1c-8abd-4193b87880a6-image.png

alt text

• Community Manager

@insomnia It's unfortunate to hear you aren't enjoying it, however these kind of mechanics exist in many games so it's making me wonder, is this your first MMO? πŸ€”

@insomnia I strictly play β€œwarrior” characters and have found the gear to be perfectly adequate for game progression. I solo about 90% of the time and have no problem with the damage my β€œwarrior” characters do with the weapons I start with and, in fact, have yet to actually die.

I suggest that the problem is not with the game but is instead with your play style. Perhaps if you rethink your tone and ask for suggestions instead of ranting you may find a way to enjoy this wonderful game.

I think this is a case of 'git gud'

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@insomnia said in shitty game:

What a shitty game. What incompetent retards thinks it's a good idea to give people useless gear and make it a pain to get better. You do fuck all damage as a "warrior". Yet you don't seem to be able to get a better weapon. When you die, you revive weaker, making you die faster. If you respawn at a city, you lose all your shit. So now i have to run where i was, with no gear! This game deserves to fail. What a pile of garbage. I died and have to spend what! 20 fucking minutes or so, i would guess, because on top of this shit. Traveling is ridiculesly slow. And you have no idea where your corpse is

I'm sorry you feel like that.
    This is why you research products before you buy them; or if you got a free key for a game you have no idea what it's about...still on you buddy.

@insomnia i feel that you just like easy games

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@insomnia go back to your app games. /bye

Take a deep breath and lay out your concerns in an intelligent way. Then maybe you can get some advice to improve your gaming experience.

• Wiki Editor

This wiki article might help you.
    Helpful link here

I agree with three of your points:

• Most gear upgrades are gated behind cities, and I don't like that.
    • Losing your gear isn't fun, whether to death or decay, and I've never really liked that in any game I've played. The good news is that the starter gear is easy to replace, and you can become much more powerful simply by getting knowledge, although even that is technically city-gated now, which I don't like. (At the least you should be able to upgrade your points in your home, whether it's in a city or not.)
    • Traveling is indeed incredibly slow, and most of my game sessions in Alpha so far have been spent traveling, which is hard on my hand! πŸ˜› I do expect content density to increase on the map, and I hope that removes some of the travel-boredom.

So, in short: most content is city-gated and travel-gated. While I don't want the game to fail, I'm not sure those mechanics are going to appeal to enough people to populate the world long-term.

• Content Creator

You know what? I could have come here and responded in a way that seems caring and supportive of your stance in an attempt to get you to try the game again but as soon as you called the devs and this community "incompetent retards" that was out of the question.

You were rude as fuck to this community and the developers behind this game. So I present you with the following options.

1. Go fuck yourself and leave.
    2. Fuck off and leave.
    3. Eat shit and leave.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

here what happen when kids get free keys, starting blaming because they can't buy a game πŸ˜„ .
    Just ignore him, our luck is that it's not a free game so this kind of bullshit will not be on release πŸ˜„

• There is a right way to give criticism and then there is this. lol

• Content Creator

I wonder if he found a horse 🐴

• Wiki Editor

@insomnia Wow! That i call a very detailed and useful critism..... not!
    I can understand everyone who has concerns, i can understand everyone who don't like this kind of game and i can understand everyone who don't like the actual state of the game and drop it until it is ready for playing entirly.
    But what you do is just spitting around, because you did not understand the game itself nor how to play it nor that it is an Alpha, where not all features are implemented.
    Your kind of conversation skills are very low, i suggest to get some knowledge, how to tell your concerns in a right way.
    And i am sorry to say, but we can do without people like you.

• Wiki Editor

@Megalodon said in shitty game:

I wonder if he found a horse 🐴

πŸ˜‚

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

But responses aren't a surprice. But what can you expect from people that are simps to the game.
    There is a difference between challenging and poorly designed content. This is just poorly designed
    I bet you people lack anything to do in your life, since you like this. I assume you also buy Fifa every year

🐴 🐴 🐴

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured