Alpha 2 - Test 3 Launch Day Revealed

• This post is deleted!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Prometheus got to say i do not understand the skill balancing, especially str and con: its seems that there is no reason to choose con over str, since str brings same effect as con, and then some more effects...

Very nice news!

Looking forward to see what community thinks about player cities, and especially taverns. πŸ˜‰

Feedback from survey was interesting to see. Very nice of you to share the results with us.

I must say once again, that talent tree looks awesome. Design is absolutely amazing, makes you wish go "clickity-click" on it. πŸ™‚

Greatjob on building everything. But now its time for community to go break few things again in the test. πŸ˜‰

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Oh man can't wait! πŸ™‚ Too bad I won't start with all you guys cause 16 is just the day I'
    m going on a trip. But after that I'll be right with you all.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Eagerly awaiting 9:00AM CST to start downloading the update!

A couple quick questions though which I didn't see on here yet...

1: How long does this phase go for? Last test was about I think a week correct? Is this one longer?
    2: Are our characters staying after the play test is done or will they be wiped?
    3: Any thoughts on contests to give us foundation points, Dynamight tokens, or access to the following phase of testing?
    4: Will those who purchased a founders pack get access a couple days prior to everyone else who won or otherwise has a key?

Only ask as the answers could mean the difference between "playing a couple hours each morning" or "sending the kids to their mother's and taking the next two weeks off work" (Yes that's an exaggeration.)

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Really excited to see that

• Wiki Editor

@grofire said in Alpha 2 - Test 3 Launch Day Revealed:

@Prometheus got to say i do not understand the skill balancing, especially str and con: its seems that there is no reason to choose con over str, since str brings same effect as con, and then some more effects...

CON gives non-physical resistances like elemental (fire, ice, shock) and poison. STR only gives physical resistances via Armor (Slash, Pierce, Crush). CON also gives Fortitude which helps reduce status effects like Stunned, Bleeding, etc.

There are other differences that are more subtle like how each affects Endurance, Endurance Regen, Life, Life Regen.

• Content Creator

I'm sooooo looking forward to this test, and streaming it on my Twitch channel. I've already told all my regulars that during Alpha testing, Fractured gets to supercede all but 1 of my scheduled shows(that being my TTRPG show, RPG College that runs 2 hrs twice a week)

Really cited about changes and CITIES!!!

@kellewic said in Alpha 2 - Test 3 Launch Day Revealed:

@grofire said in Alpha 2 - Test 3 Launch Day Revealed:

CON gives non-physical resistances like elemental (fire, ice, shock) and poison. STR only gives physical resistances via Armor (Slash, Pierce, Crush). CON also gives Fortitude which helps reduce status effects like Stunned, Bleeding, etc.

There are other differences that are more subtle like how each affects Endurance, Endurance Regen, Life, Life Regen.

im guessing we will test it, im not sure its worth it.

@th3mistocles said in Alpha 2 - Test 3 Launch Day Revealed:

Eagerly awaiting 9:00AM CST to start downloading the update!

A couple quick questions though which I didn't see on here yet...

1: How long does this phase go for? Last test was about I think a week correct? Is this one longer?
    2: Are our characters staying after the play test is done or will they be wiped?
    3: Any thoughts on contests to give us foundation points, Dynamight tokens, or access to the following phase of testing?
    4: Will those who purchased a founders pack get access a couple days prior to everyone else who won or otherwise has a key?

Only ask as the answers could mean the difference between "playing a couple hours each morning" or "sending the kids to their mother's and taking the next two weeks off work" (Yes that's an exaggeration.)

1. One month is the plan
    2. Nope. wipe after every test so far, including this coming one
    3. IDK, that's up to devs to answer
    4. Nope, we all start this test on the 16th

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Super excited, can't wait to experience the world.

• I first stumbled upon this game's site back in 2017, I registered to get updates via email, but never recieved any. So today I found it again while I was looking for a game to play, since a game that I was waiting on got delayed by about a year.
    I would really like to play the alpha, but the pack to get alpha access seems quite expensive at around 100 dollars if you convert the euro price, Is there any chance that a similart contest from Alpha 2 -Test 2 could happen this time?

The current conversion cost is 1,000 Knowledge Points : 1 Talent Point.

Each character can unlock up to 60 Talent Points, which can be assigned on a tree consisting of 90 different nodes, which each node providing a different bonus and accepting a different amount of points

wont this give the VIP a huge advantage with them being able to "increase knowledge gain"? i'm trying not to say p2w but the convenience is outweighing catch up time.

could some of the Talent nodes be talked about? I dont want to assume they'll give power but in past RPGs that's exactly what they did.

• Really excited to get back in this coming phase!

• @grofire

considering the fact you can get all the bonuses from attributes on equipment (you can do CON and get melee damage + armour from items or go STR and get resists same way) the difference will probably be mainly in Abilities dependant on attribute ----> STR will probably offer more offensive oriented ones, CON more defensive abilities.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Pretty much an indicator, don’t be melee in this game.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Wish I had alpha access.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@lyburnum All you have to do is purchae one of the cheaper foundation packages. If you do not wish to do that you could wait until they have free access. normally they keep it closed to the public, so that foundation members that have the access get to experience the game first. Then they quite possibly will open the Alpha up to the public. Just keep a lookout!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Vortech I feel you there. I haven't been able to play as much as I want to lately, so I think that this new phase will be pretty awesome!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@th3mistocles From what I have read this new phase will last longer than a week. Looks to be at least a month. There is quite a bit in this test run, so I think that they want to make sure that they get as much feedback as possible.

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured