May 5th Q&A Livestream - List Your Questions!

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi everyone!

Got a few questions about Fractured? Interested in having me replying to them, live? You're in luck - the first Fractured live Q&A is coming!

I'm going to be live on YouTube on Saturday, May 5th, from 6pm CEST (12pm EDT / 9am PST). Over the course of an hour or so, I'll be your fully dedicated answering robot! Human robot! Android?

So, wait no more: start posting all your questions here! Don't feel limited, ask me whatever comes to your mind - and enjoy it being replied to on video!

THREAD RULES

• Don't make more than one post
    • It's fine if your questions are complex, but please post questions, not essays!
    • ...and no more than 2 or 3, please 😉
    • Also, split them clearly if you got more than one.
    • This is a dedicated question thread. Don't start discussing with your fellow community members!

To tune in, just click on this YouTube link a few minutes before the time announced above - we can chat a little before the Q&A session begins!

Thank you all and... see you soon!

– Jacopo

1. In the PvP spotlight you mentioned getting flagged as a thief if you steal from other players. What's considered stealing?

2. Can you go into more detail about the planned survival mechanics?

3. The philosophy behind Fractured is very anti-grind. Considering that, do you plan to implement long term goals that players can work towards? If so, what are they?

• Wiki Editor

How you are thinking about a balanced system that not just coexists, but interact between PVPers, PVEers and RPers?
    Especially the Roleplayers part that is spreaded over all playstyles would interest me, because i want to know what tools we get to extend our passion. Will there be a punishment system we can use against perpetrators, are we able to counter punishments and can we clear ingame politics with ingame possibilities? And if yes, how?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus said in May 5th Q&A Livestream - List Your Questions!:

...and no more than 2 or 3, please

Hard I have billions questions ;).. may we go out for a dinner 😁? ANYWAY:

1. How do you plan to manage Zerg issues in open world both PvE to avoid easy bursts and PvP to avoid aoe spam? (For example: 200+ players vs mobs or a boss, 200+ players vs 200+players, 200+players vs 30+ players the numbers are indicative, I just wanted to make it clear)

2. Do you think to allow players to ressurect in and out of combat?

3. How do you plan to manage the alignment restrinction for guilds? In a situation like where a good guild recruit a good player that became evil. Will he automatically be kicked? or it will buggy the restrincion allowing the player to stay in the guild till someone will notices that?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'd suggest using Restream (referral link) to live stream to both Youtube and Twitch or up to 20 different services.

1. Can you give us a few features you want in the game whether we suggested them or not?
    2. Can the Foundation rewards be exclusive to itself and not be shared with Kickstarter?

I used a referral link because you love them so much, you gave them to us!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If you add survival machanics to the game, how long in ingame time can you go without food and water? Would love to hear more on the survival thing planned.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Do you have any concerns about the game?

Are there anything that you wouldve wanted to be different?

What is your favorite and least favorite aspect of the game?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I probably have a strange question. But - how can the community help you? What do you miss?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

forgive me if this has all ready been talked about, but what kinda things will there be for solo/small gangs? are they gona be able to take part in the same things as the bigger groups?

Can you give any hint of what we might be able to pick up during the KS, such as the potential for design experiences (weapon, naming something, animal, etc...)?

1. What will be the primary "motivator" for going into dungeons or fighting dangerous monsters? Games such as Diablo it was all about the loot, some games had rare spells and others it was all about the reputation. Where does Fractured stand?

2. How deeply tied are you to your god of choice.... examples - Will you be able to change religion once you pick one? Is their a bonus for staying true to the role playing aspect of your religion?

3. What bonuses will players have for teaming up and forming guilds outside of just being social and a easy pool to get a group together? Will the "larger the guild the better your chances" rule apply or do you have any plans to help the smaller guilds stand a chance in the harsh wilds?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Will there be any DoT based spells? Something like a Warlock?

1. You mentioned there are zones on Arboreus only good aligned players can enter. Can a good alligned player that is already in such "good zone" switch his alignment to evil inside there and then attack other players there?

2. There are rummors guilds will be alignment locked and game is supposed to be sandbox. What happens if players alignment changes while in such guild?

3. Will demons with their guilds be able to control cities in human world and if they are will they be able to remain there indefinitely?

Thank you. 🙂

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

1. How do you think the game keeps Player interested after playing e.g. 100 hrs (Goals, Achievements...?)
    2. Do you think the gap between new / casual and Venterans / Harcore Players will work out ?
    3. Do you aim for a customizable UI ? (e.g. WOW)

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

We all know that development can hit snags, and timelines with games tend to stretch further than developers believe from the get-go. I mean life happens. So, with that in mind, what are the plans for continued funding post KS and prior to launch. I know there will be a store with packages, but will you also introduce limited time items, cosmetics, and the like? Or are you tossing around the idea of a "subscription" type approach pre-launch (not post launch) where people can donate a set amount per month and receive some benefit that increases with length of "subscription"?

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to answer questions, much appreciated!

Since PvP players are usually competitive and thus min-maxing, what is their incentive to play as Demons, when even though there is only minimal vertical progress, there still is some (stat points though knowledge and bonus effects through knowledge) and Demons lose in that aspect (Demons can not enter all areas and thus can not gain all knowledge, thus lacking some bonus stat points, whereas all other races can max out | Demons have a harder time progressing in a hostile environment compared to a Beastman with similar playtime, again leaving the Beastman stronger)?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

1. Are there any plans to have (specific) items that are not dropped on death?

2. Are there long term goals and achievements for crafting and grinding?

3. With other arpg’s Such as warhammer 40k inquisitor martyr featuring pvp coming out soon, how does fractured hope to inspire a loyal user base?

4. If I’m a demon will my fenyr feast on my enemies corpses?

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Will players could get:
    1). skill fusion/creation or morphing(aka rune system from Diablo 2 or Wolcen)
    2). sort of armor balance between cloth/leather/plate types(with proc/cons or unusual bonuses depend on skills)
    3). unusual equipment - like hands wpapped in chains, shielding rune(off hand slot -shield analogy, aka "fantasy shield generator") etc.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

1. What are the plans for fishing? 🙂
    2. What about Angel/Abomination going neutral? What about Angel/Abomination going evil/good again?
    3. If You lose Angel/Abomination transformation will it be possible to go back with another divine quest?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@prometheus said in May 5th Q&A Livestream - List Your Questions!:

Saturday, May 5th, from 6pm CEST (12pm EDT / 9am PST)

You say 12pm EDT but it isin't live yet.

MMORPG is reporting 1PM.
    https://www.mmorpg.com/news/fractured-devs-invite-you-to-check-out-a-live-qanda-this-morning-may-5th-1000048342

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured