4th planet of angelics: harsh PVE, banned PVP.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

What’s good about Fractured is it caters to most players via different worlds: PVP fanatics, skillers, and raiders. You could say it’s almost like 3 different MMOs in 1.
    Introducing a new planet does not impact the other 3 MMOs, except for redistributing population a little bit thinner. Currently angels are planned to be unlocked as a demon race alignment, but I think it’s sticking out like a thorn out of place.
    By adding a 4th planet the gradation of PVP to PVE is fully complete:

1. Demon planet – nonstop chaotic PVP
    2. Human planet – mostly guild wars with some PVE
    3. Beast planet – mostly PVE with occasional PVP annoyance (majority of players)
    4. Seraph planet – PVE only, no open PVP, but with PVP instanced minigames

Planet background.
    This planet is closer to a star, has high gravity and lots of water. Weather cycles are intense and vegetation is out of control. Abundance of oxygen removed the growth cap on wildlife. Originally populated by a primitive elven race, seraph factions decided to escape political feuds and lack of leadership in heaven to descend to lower realm and start a peaceful colony. Due to an extreme environment and constant external danger, seraphs decided to place a law onto a planet that blocks unreciprocated violence between all races. Over time, the primitives intermingled with the seraph, giving birth to alignments: goblins (wrong turn in genetics), elves, fairies, and angels.

Planet features:

• full open PVP ban. No caravan raiding. Accepted duels are allowed.
    • all races may freely travel to and from 4th planet at any time.
    • NPC controlled settlements and banking systems.
    • extremely high variety of endgame raids, dungeons, and bosses.
    • event: frequent wildlife assaults on civilization.
    • weather heavily impacts activity, sometimes being so extreme that inhabitants have to hide, sometimes giving boosts.
    • instanced PVP arenas, castle wars.
    • PVE minigames.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

first of all - WHY?????
    second of all you are breaking the law of trinity. im totaly aganst it. plz no

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

i agree with @boogis

I totally agree with @boogis on this.

You should add an option to vote against your suggestion, if there is to be a poll?
    As for not 'impacting the other three MMOs', that's certainly not correct, since both players and items can traverse between the three planets. Hence the whole economy is greatly influenced if you'd add another 'system'.

If I could, I'd vote no.

@Mae your PvP banned world already exists as a very large safe zone on Arboreus, where there will be no PvP (not even minor annoyances), no caravan raiding, etc.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

If there is something very similar in beast planet that is immune to eclipse - great. From Q&A we know planet additions is a possibility, so if not this one, something else may pop up. And you can't vote against it because it doesn't affect you. Canada just legalized weed, does Italy care or get to vote against it? no. Unless you are a playerkiller douche that thinks peaceful skillers are cattle to be farmed.

In runescape 2, devs get players to vote on future content, which is commendable. Problem arises when PVE players vote down PVP content and the other way around. To solve that there, and here too. players must select permanent alignment before any voting. That way only PVEers vote only for PVE, only PVPers for PVP. Almost like populations on separate planets 😉

@gothix said in 4th planet of angelics: harsh PVE, banned PVP.:

@Mae your PvP banned world already exists as a very large safe zone on Arboreus, where there will be no PvP (not even minor annoyances), no caravan raiding, etc.

except those demon invasion but whatever.

Is not the Demon Invasion during eclipse only a thing between Humans and Demons?

@eurav yes, they are attacking only the Human planet.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@jetah said in 4th planet of angelics: harsh PVE, banned PVP.:

@gothix said in 4th planet of angelics: harsh PVE, banned PVP.:

except those demon invasion but whatever.

Or beast men turning evil!

@eurav
    they can both invade the beast planet too.. we had a 160+ page thread about it a while back revelant information is in the first 3 pages i think.

As per Spotlight #1:

Since the Fracture, demons have developed an evergrowing contempt towards beastmen and humans alike, and so did their god. Maddened by revenge, Babilis gave its progeny the ability to travel to other planets way more easily than humans and beastmen can do, allowing them to spread death and chaos to Syndesia and Arboreus. These travels of horrors can’t be permanent, however, as the demon body gets debilitated over time, eventually forcing them to return home.

duration is 30 minutes but there should be a few spawn places so we can explore the planet a little.

@mae said in 4th planet of angelics: harsh PVE, banned PVP.:

And you can't vote against it because it doesn't affect you.

lol, ok lets do this in order 🙂

1. I can vote on whatever I want regardless of if it affects me or no
    2. Another PvE planet would indeed affect me as PvP-er, because an additional PvE planet would mean more content where PvE-ers (and anyone else) can spend time, and this consecutively means that there will be less traffic on other PvP enabled planets, which means less action for me, and this consecutively means, yes this indeed DOES affect me.
    3. I dun' care about Canada

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I think it would be cool to have a 4th planet that is harsh PVE, banned PVP. Though not with another race or anything but purely as a more crazy place to go if you are insane and daring.

@Mrchipps
    Well I am pretty sure that the PvE content should be challanging enough on the current planets. In videos dungeons have been mentioned, sadly we have never seen one, but it was also claimed that without the proper setup you won´t be able to do the dungeon, so they should be challanging.

Considering that all gear is player craftet, the monsters on the 4th planet would then only be good for? what? learning skills?
    Getting the rank 3 on a skill already requires you to go to a different planet, which in itself is a hard journey.
    If you want to have a hard time collecting resources go visit Taratas and try to collect there.
    So I don´t know what a 4th planet like that would add to the gameplay

Remember as well that there will be instanced asteroids that will be like mini planets, the devs can make them unique and not have to mess with the core 3 planets system.

I would rather them perhaps include travel to the moons of the planets... again there is so much that can be done before choosing to add another planet. The game is yet to be finished.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Focus of idea is on PVP ban, not harsh PVE. In a way it's my search into whether the game is intended to be a playground for douchebags to leech off and ruin the game for players that actually build and progress society.

If there will be a mechanism to bar demons from roaming on beast planet, like some permanent player built barrier, that's fine as well. Harsher PVE is just a candy on a stick, like you are quietly finishing then boom, a kraken emerges and you have a co-op PVE event. But essentially yes, planet 4 is a copy of beast planet minus open PVP.

@Mae Well first of all it´s hard to travell to other planets. Then Demons get a debuff of sorts when they get to the beast planet, and they can only stay for a very short amount of time. So it is extremely unlikely to see any kind of pvp on the beast planet. On top of that, every town can have patrolling guards, which would attack enemy players AND even the monsters would be more aggresive towards Demons.

So yeah, Demons can come and raid you but yeah... probably not gonna happen often.

Sure it is not complete PvP banish, but.. almost.

A Demon can most certainly not ruin the game experience of a beastman. That is not going to happen.

@mae
    you'll be 90% safe on the beast planet. just dont ever be near the stargates or whatever the portals will be called and within 30 minutes of them.

if you want 100% no pvp then this game isn't for you.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@jetah said in 4th planet of angelics: harsh PVE, banned PVP.:

@mae
    you'll be 90% safe on the beast planet. just dont ever be near the stargates or whatever the portals will be called and within 30 minutes of them.

if you want 100% no pvp then this game isn't for you.

yeah its like totaly isolated planet who risk nothing and gaining wealth. what next? totaly isolated pvp planet which no one can enter???

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured