July 23rd Races & Planets Q&A: List Your Questions

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi everyone!

Got a few questions about races, planets and asteroids in Fractured? Interested in having me replying to them, live? You're in luck - the 4th Fractured live Q&A is coming!

I'm going to be live on YouTube on Monday, July 23rd, from 10pm CEST (4pm EDT / 1pm PDT). Over the course of an hour or so, I'll be your fully dedicated answering robot!

So, wait no more: start posting all your questions here! Don't feel limited, ask me whatever comes to your mind related to races, planets and asteroids in Fractured! Some helpful spotlights to read before asking questions:

Feature Spotlight #1 - Three Races, Three Gameplays
    Feature Spotlight #2 - Universe, Planets & Travels
    Feature Spotlight #5 - Character Creation, Attributes & Resting
    Feature Spotlight #6 - PvP, Alignment & Crime

THREAD RULES

• Don't make more than one post
    • It's fine if your questions are complex, but please post questions, not essays!
    • ...and no more than 2 or 3, please 😉
    • Also, split them clearly if you got more than one.
    • This is a dedicated question thread. Don't start discussing with your fellow community members!

To tune in, just click on this YouTube link a few minutes before the time announced above - we can chat a little before the Q&A session begins!

Thank you all and... see you soon!

– Jacopo

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

1. if we take a divine quest to become an angel, it is possible to go back to demon ?
    2. what are the stargate travel limitation for human, beastman and also demon
    3. can we take control of asteroïds or it’s just an event ?
    4. is there a reset of the map at each phase of testing ? (please say yes for more explorarion content :3)

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Any further info you want to share about liches? What are their advantages / disadvantages compared to staying in human form.

• Wiki Editor

I just have one question this time:

Do we get a bit more Lore about the fractured planets and it‘s history before the game starts?

What abilities does your character have right after character creation?

What kind of unique racial abilities are there other than the transformations that the beastmen have?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

1. Stats. Will we get more diverse stats? Luck, Wisdom, Spirit to name a few. These could either split roles of exisitng stats or give new meaningfull bonuses. Like Luck = Extra Crit and RNG drop chance enhancment for fishing or whatever. Wisdom = easyer time learning stuff and gives protection from spell damage. Spirit = Enhances classes that can summon creatures or tame them?

2. PvP Arenas? I mean not the kind where you que up and wait to be pulled into a instanced wormhole. But actual arenas on the map. Terrain suited for 5vs 5 combat, clearly only acessible trough two points and possible with terrain specials (swamps, ice, lava, etc.).

3. Respawning of Trees etc. Will it happen? Or is the world going to be a barenland, like amazonia will be someday?

@prometheus
    i wanted to understand what is going to happen to the characters that does no change there race fully like angel or abomination, nor like a lich. beastman/demon that going for neutral alignment and want to be a "champion of the neutral":

1. will they get a divine quest to do ? ( for the neutral gods)
    2. will they change there appearances ?
    3. will they have different skills ?
    4. what planet they will be allowed to be indefinitely ?

we talked about this in this thread: https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/5485/the-half-way-races

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Ok well i've been wondering this for a while:
    Do you plan on implementing unique racial actives/passives or perhaps race-specific accesible nodes in the knowledge tree?

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

My questions concern friendly fire, and I wanted to know if you have reconsidered this topic yet and what your own concerns are, espeially to the following questions:

1. Will there be friendly fire in between races, if they form allignments/guilds within their race?
    2. Will there be friendly fire for beastmen, if they do not team up/form an allignment?
    3. Can two different races form a coalation? If so, will it affect friendly fire?

PS: Please add friendly fire as much as possible 😉

Are asteroids just available to explore during events or are they similar to planets where you can grow some sort of colony or civilization on it as well?

How much does your sub-race affect the type of abomination/angel you become?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Is there the possibility of adding other planets? or is it something thats to early to think about doing?

1. Why would I want to go to an asteroid, and why would guilds fight over them?

2. How often will asteroids occur and how long will they last?

3. What kind of life, if any, will be on asteroids? Do they have different biomes than the three planets?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

What will happen to neutral angel/abomination.
    Will there be other then the playable ones beastkin/demon subraces as NPCs/lore?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

How many character slots do we have again?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

1. Is there sth. like a big ocean that we have to cross (for example with a ship) ?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

So if you build a Castle Blueprint from Aristocrat KS pledge in a town claim and than you are overthrown as Governor you have a chance to lose that Castle ? So in this case is it safer to build in a unclaimed territory (outside free town claim)?

Are there gonna be any mechanics to prevent abuse like that ? I mean I start as governor and 1 year later I lose govnership of town and essentially would lose everything including my house ?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Why not add an opposite for each race regarding charisma? For example, a demon can become an angel, but could become a master demon when it reaches a certain determined negative point. The same for beatman, could find a sacred spot higher than normal, possibly making him a half-god. Better still with men, making it both bad or very good.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

In terms of, content/knowledge(completionist) how often will a beastmen need to go to Tartaros and vice versa for demons.

I understand that it won't be forced upon pure PvE players to go to Tartaros 😈, but I want to know How much content/and knowledge will a player miss out on if they completely avoid a planet.

Thanks in advance. 🍻

@Prometheus

what would happen to the world of humans if the demons completely conquered humans in the eclipse?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured