New skills

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

From all the skills being added which one seems to be just from the name alone the "coolest " or best
    most useful
    Assassination
    Shadow Dance
    Shadow Step
    Shadow Walk
    Hunting (formerly: Marksmanship)
    Powershot
    Ricochet
    Warfare
    Shield Block
    Shockwave*
    Abjuration
    Absorb*
    Protection From Poison
    Alteration
    Verdant Regrowth*
    Conjuration
    Infectious Burst
    Totem Of Decay
    Invocation
    Frost Blast*
    Shocking Lash*
    Restoration
    Minor Healing*

• In love with Infectious burst (if it does what i think it does), and Totem of decay

however for same reason as "Protection From Fire" I probably hate "Protection From Poison" - either OP or useless - depending on enemy build you meet 😕

• Oh, they finally add archery skills. 😄

To me, shocking lash sounds the coolest. It sounds like a single target nuke, maybe with a small CC/interrupt.
    From there, judging by the name, shockwave is probably going to be the most impactful in zvz.

@asspirin said in New skills:

In love with Infectious burst (if it does what i think it does), and Totem of decay

What do you think it does? To me it sounds like an aoe poison that can only be cast on (dead) corpses. Or maybe it's inspired by Covid19 and every second it gives a debuff to all nearby that slowly drops HP (and those can infect others the same way). I have an more evil version, instead of being a debuff itself, it just transfers all the debuffs you have to everyone nearby you.

• DymStudios - CEO

@asspirin @Razvan

Infectious Burst

With this ability you control and amplify the effects of poisons around you. Each enemy within 4 meters from your position takes [50 + INT * 5] poison damage if it wasn’t poisoned.
    Poisoned enemies instead are dealt 3 times that damage, and a poisonous cloud bursts out of their bodies, spreading the poison to any other hostile creature within 2 meters that fails a Fortitude check.
    The poison that spreads from a poisoned creature is of the same level as the one afflicting that creature.

Totem of Decay

You summon a Totem of Decay to plague your opponents.
    Any opponent within 10 meters from the totem is Slowed and takes [5 + INT] points of poison damage every two seconds.
    Additionally, the totem casts the Poison spell.

😉

@Prometheus said in New skills:

@asspirin @Razvan

Infectious Burst

With this ability you control and amplify the effects of poisons around you. Each enemy within 4 meters from your position takes [50 + INT * 5] poison damage if it wasn’t poisoned.
    Poisoned enemies instead are dealt 3 times that damage, and a poisonous cloud bursts out of their bodies, spreading the poison to any other hostile creature within 2 meters that fails a Fortitude check.
    The poison that spreads from a poisoned creature is of the same level as the one afflicting that creature.

Totem of Decay

You summon a Totem of Decay to plague your opponents.
    Any opponent within 10 meters from the totem is Slowed and takes [5 + INT] points of poison damage every two seconds.
    Additionally, the totem casts the Poison spell.

😉

would be sweet to have a game guide where these abilities are stated. the game guide could be similar to D3's here.

• @Razvan

Each enemy within 4 meters from your position takes [50 + INT * 5] poison damage if it wasn’t poisoned.

Poisoned enemies instead are dealt 3 times that damage, and a poisonous cloud bursts out of their bodies, spreading the poison to any other hostile creature within 2 meters

I was unsure whether its like Shadow poison from Dota 2 - stackable dot which would eventually be "released" to multiply damage based on stacks, or more like Epidemic from Guild Wars 2 which would spread all the conditions (and dots) on enemy to nearby foes basically making it aoe skill.

However it seems to be partially both, so it looks like I have one more ability permaslotted 😄

Totem seems fine, too bad it lacks resist reduction like Fire totem, but slow seems VERY helpful to dot build - except we still dont know how will disables (like slow) work; also you can just run away from totem (which has quite big CD), so it looks more like pve of defensive spell rather than offensive (except in huge zerg, where the totem might make some big numbers)

So you´re going elemental way? From current build Constitution (attribute) sucks, so everyone´s elemental resists will suck as well 😄

• @Jetah Or better like this one if we´re talking about Diablo franchise 😛

Yes game guide! I don't like having to try to figure out what things do especially when you go do a character build. You end up taking stuff that is not what you expected.

• @Farlander It would suffice if wiki was always up to date.

@asspirin said in New skills:

@Farlander It would suffice if wiki was always up to date.

an official game guide would mean it's always updated. it wouldn't rely on the public to figure out every little change that wasn't documented in a patch.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@dj35 said in New skills:

Assassination
    Shadow Dance
    Shadow Step
    Shadow Walk

I'd love to know what these do, they all sound pretty neat tbh. I'm thinking Shadow Walk is the basic stealth ability, allowing you to turn invisible for x amount of time. Maybe Shadow step is a sort of 'blink' ability, similar to the one in Dishonored/Overwatch?

Not really sure about Shadow Dance, sounds like it could be more combat than utility-oriented?

• I wonder if there is going to be any shield oriented active skills

That plague totem sounds cool

• @Clinion

like "Shield block"? 😄

• @asspirin
    I wonder if it's going to be a directional defensive skill or just a buff.

• @Razvan hopefully it would be directional ability with either amount of hits blocked or duration and not panic button granting momental immortality no matter the direction; btw im glad DOTs and AOEs cannot be blocked 😄

• @Razvan said in New skills:

To me it sounds like an aoe poison that can only be cast on (dead) corpses.

Poison explosion from DII would be super awesome...and also very situational 😞 ...unless necromancer couldnt spam summoning minions on low cd who would serve as explodable "bombs" once felled --> super stylish ❤

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Question too hard, please try again. They all sound too cool.

Maybe Shockwave?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured