February 2020 Playtest Survey

• Wiki Editor

In regards to the survey it self~ i notice you could only reply with text if you selected average... so I selected average for pretty much everything and then added my "bad - great" at the start. maybe in the future add a box to let me checkmark if I want to comment or not.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I actually wasn’t able to play, game kept crashing and displaying an error message from the engine.
    Windows 10 on a 2013 MacBook Pro, game running on an external SSD with USB 3.0
    I was so stoked to try, but didn’t happen. I hope you got error and debug info from it and work on the issue.

• Thanks for the 1k points. After this post I will have a mount.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Prometheus

i tend to like my Kickstarter tiers to be exclusive. if i could have waited to get the knight/immortal then why would i back 2 years ago when there was nothing to show for it? why would i assume the game could be vaporware when many other software/games have done just that via Kickstarter.

to refute that, i did like what Camelot Unchained did. they opened the remaining KS tiers ONLY for those that were original KS backers. this allowed someone to upgrade. They also opened up the lifetime sub tier for 300$ (which bit my friend in STO but that's another rant).

we have a cosmetic store. and it's pretty empty. cosmetic only of course: add armor, weapons, mount armor, spell colors, etc with some concept art attached. put an expected release date for that content: IE before release, or first content patch after release, etc.

is the dynamite gold a great pre-release value or is it the same as it will ever be. will there be sales on DynaGold or the cosmetics? you could add seasonal/holiday cosmetics too (that fit within the lore of course). release it, after a month (or whatever) pull it till next year.

• @Ori0n Keep in mind that all but 5 backers got those packs at a 50€ discount.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Looking forward to future tests, though this one was...lackluster for me.

• Well, the game looks exciting....but I couldn't access it for the entirety of the test. I created my character and then it just hung every time I tried to load.....
    Seems that others had way more success than me.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Kralith knowing you it would all be on point so I don't think devs would mind 😛 I always write too short and have to explain everything even to my friends in RL who know me for 20+ years 😉

• Wiki Editor

@tulukaruk Hehe, yeah, but writing much, lead to repeating things 😄
    I am alway worried to overwhelm people. I know they are, if i just start to chat. I can't write or talk short 😂
    We all have to carry our Shadows 😉

• I like the direction the survey indicates, that you for keeping us in the loop

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Took me some time to complete the survey but I wanted to add some feedback I didn't know where to put !

The biggest thing I want to say is about how the world feels. I don't worry about variety between different areas, but the elements (trees and ressources in general) inside "nature" areas (so not goblin hills) I visited felt a bit unnatural due to the fact that those elements were spread evenly on the area, I'm guessing it's because they were procedurally generated. It was a bit different in the treant area because there were those ruins. I didn't visit every areas in Myr tho.

I'd probably like a way to put pins on map or a way to track monsters. Monsters aren't always easy to locate in some areas because there aren't a lot of them in this specific area and it is also hard to reach or even see them when this specific monster you want is in a big group of other monsters. If you go too close to the group you get aggroed so you stay far away.

Last little thing, I'd love to have an armor and weapon set for each family of monsters, kinda like in monster hunter. I think it would be coherent with the idea of getting the set of skills of the monsters you kill.

Keep up the good work !

@Greenfire said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

the founder's statues and exclusive skins? Make a new pack title it founder and give a different founder skin/statue etc.

As long as there is another way to add those to my current pack, it would be fine, BUT ONLY THEN (getting emotional here). I already missed too much on higher pledge packs, which were gone by the time I learned about this game.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Im loving the game thus far and look forward to the next open 😄

• appreciate how you guys are constantly delivering the content as promised days or week late/earlier, which is understandable.
    unlike many MMOs who have disappeared.
    enjoying the game so far, and constant fixes and update and how your devs address the issues.
    once again, more than Dynamite Team I am desperate for the success of this game and, Its about time MMO community have a good MMO.
    as always good luck and waiting on the next test for the backers on March.

• @DevilsDog too add thanks for fixing the issue for win7, i am still not ready to upgade to 10.

@DevilsDog said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

@DevilsDog too add thanks for fixing the issue for win7, i am still not ready to upgade to 10.

i upgraded to 10 because it was better at games. i'm not really sure why anyone would hold back getting it.

7 is still better for games (slightly) than 10.

The only downside of 7 for now is lack of latest directX of course, and the fact that 10 is improving over time, while 7 is fixed now as it is.

Soon 10 will obviously be the better choice. But for a little while more, 7 is still the king. 🙂

And 7 is far better than 10 for older PCs, due to lower requirements, ofc.

TLDR:
    new PCs -> go with 10
    older PCs -> 7 still the king (and probably will remain)

• @Jetah bruh I didnt got the free upgarde, now I dont wanna pay, if you have any free ways do let me know.
    and thanks in advance.

@DevilsDog said in February 2020 Playtest Survey:

@Jetah bruh I didnt got the free upgarde, now I dont wanna pay, if you have any free ways do let me know.
    and thanks in advance.

should be an easy google search. you can do a drive backup so that you can restore it if you dont like it.

ps get is the past tense of got. unless you're yelling at an animal for them to move on then it's present tense (it's slang at that point).

@DevilsDog licenced Windows 7 can still be upgraded for free to windows 10. It's a loophole Microsoft deliberately left there so people can still go to windows 10 (which Microsoft prefers people to use, due to app store, commercials etc.).

Just google "how to still upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 for free".

I'm still on windows 7 myself, and not sure if I want to go to windows 10 yet. I guess I'm keeping windows 7 on my current PC, and when I decide to buy new PC ill put windows 10 there.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured