Fractured Content Pills - Week 25, 2019

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hello everybody,

Today our appointment with the Fractured Pills will definitely make you sweat! Our devs implemented two other working stations after the ones revealed in the previous episodes.

You’ll never be idle in the Fractured Lands nor your days will be dull!

Content Pills 4.jpg

Here it is in all its craftsmanship, the Weaving Station!

weaving INSTA.jpg

This may seem a simple machine to most, but you will be able to create the best cloth from wools and silks to customize your outfit and your house. Beautiful tapestries, banners, coaches and beds, and of course, magical tunics and garments…ok, no more spoilers.

Ehm, just for a while… as anticipated, I’m going to parade another basic instrument, vital for every hero throughout Myr: The Milling Stone!

stonemill insta.jpg

You will need strong arms to spin those big stones, but don't give up grinding the grains abundantly harvested in the meadows and fields of Myr. The Milling Stone will allow you to obtain white flour to produce the bread that will feed you during heroic journeys through new lands or sitting on the sofa after sunset.

Ok, now I should warn you:

Light SPOILER.

Do you have access to Alpha1-Test2 and you don’t want to know anything more?

CLOSE THIS PAGE!

For you, brave-hearted and thirsty of knowledge, here’s the sneak peek.

Combat won’t be the same thanks to a set of new spells: fireballs, magic missiles, paralyzing touches and many more will help you to challenge the new and old foes of Fractured!

See you guys!

• This post is deleted!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Wow, awesome! 🙂 Thanks for the update!

Oh, and the bed, chest, rug, trophies-on-the-wall, are also cool! Am Interested to see what functionality they all have. 🙂

Oooo new spells- I am really looking forwards to test those out... hopefully soon???

I like how realistic those working stations looks like. And what it comes to that video, that AoE spider web spell really got my attention. I presume it is a AoE CC ability. GJ! 🙂

Amazing guys. Great progress, and things are looking great. golf clap

Sweet! Thanks for the nice update.
    Do you need other tools as well, or just a weaving station to weave magical tunics?

Weaving station. Capes. So much yes!

Not sure if this has been said before, but will we be able to craft dyes as well? And will there be a possibility of multiple layers of dyeing? Like primary dye, with a lining dye and an emblem dye for example?

If I wanted to dye my cape (if there are) black, then add a silver or gold lining on the outside, and then perhaps add a silver or gold emblem, will I be able to do something like that?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

The grinder looks amazing, such detail to make it looks as if it is really made of stone. And the FIREBALL! love how it affects all targets on that demo.

Now just looking forward to your next announcement.....A1-T2 playtimes!! 🙂

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@Logain said in Fractured Content Pills - Week 25, 2019:

Do you need other tools as well, or just a weaving station to weave magical tunics?

You will need other work stations to create clothes, suits and decorations. 🙂

@Aurellas said in Fractured Content Pills - Week 25, 2019:

Not sure if this has been said before, but will we be able to craft dyes as well? And will there be a possibility of multiple layers of dyeing? Like primary dye, with a lining dye and an emblem dye for example?

If I wanted to dye my cape (if there are) black, then add a silver or gold lining on the outside, and then perhaps add a silver or gold emblem, will I be able to do something like that?

We are planning something for the future: we'd like to give you the possibility to dye leather and cloth suits. Metal armors will be less customizable because their colour will depend mainly on the types of steel you used to craft them, but there will be smaller parts that you will be able to customize anyway.

Wow that is some nice graphics.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Meh, the beta seem so far far away in an other galaxy...

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Something of a random thought, but will spells require components? Perhaps not basic ones, but more elaborate rituals? Or even, several people who know the same spell?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Looking good! The hype is real.

Will the fireballs be able to light the area cobwebs on fire? Any known planned spell interactions at this time?

• Wiki Editor

Dynamights, you guys makes me happy to see this progress.
    I can't wait the next testing phase 😍

I will be patient and drink meanwhile ☕ 👁

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Are we going to get staffs for magic? Because seeing it come from your hands is, eh... meh?

But I did like the big fire ball. Once again, nice progress guys, keep it up!

• Content Creator

I cannot wait!! Lol. This looks amazing and I'm happy I got a pack that will include me in this test phase. Now all we need is just a date announcement to get more hyped for the test. Great job guys. Loving the progress so far.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

This looks awesome! MOAR SPELLZ PLZ!!! 👍

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Excellent, appreciate the updates and progress!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Looks great, can't wait honestly.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured