Haven't pledged? Want to upgrade, but not sure yet? Tell us why!

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@axan22 Now looking back at it, the higher packages only really provide small amount of added content, the rest are pretty much discounted prices for in-game services and gold. But on the other hand, the KS does provide 2 stretch goals. The one for monetary and one for no. of backers which can be argued as a plus compared to other KS's where they only have a monetary goals.

• @axan22 For me is excacly the opposide. Too many rewards aren't special anymore. A single one like the 800 cape or the painting could have been enought 🍍

• im still awaiting for a bit more info on system requirements the only info i found is non helpful need more accurate system requirements so people dont go YEAH awesome new game then only to find out after its release they cant play it due to system requirements not met really blows

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@TheGothicDevil I think you will be fine, its an isometric/ in Unity engine............. 😩

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I haven't pledged yet because of a lack of money atm lol. This game looks sweet and i can't wait to play it, its just gonna have to wait until i can afford it qq

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Oof 50 euros is fine i guess ;0

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Prometheus
    I'm not going to buy your game, and by extension I expect a solid 8-10 people from my usual group also will not. Purely, 100% because of overenthusiastic forum moderation.

I haven't actually counted, but I don't feel as though I'm not exaggerating when I say 50% of my last 20 or so posts have been deleted with not a word said to me, or a response when actively seeking clarification.

Anything worthy of deleting should be worth of warning/suspension/banning, should it not? I, with full sincerity, do not know what rule my posts have broken.

None of said deleted posts have been directed at anybody, or could reasonably be categorized as offensive/aggressive/hateful. Derailing, maybe? Definitely not moreso than anything else posted in 99% of threads.

It's so humorless/joyless, and I imagine it's going to spill over into your game.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@axan22 said in Haven't pledged? Want to upgrade, but not sure yet? Tell us why!:

All of the really cool stuff is at tier which will never get backed at. 1k above, that's crazy money

Did you notice those tiers were limited-edition? I recall it being something like 10 Creators (€1500), 5 each for the planetary lieutenants (€2500), and 1 each for the "king" of each planet (€5000).

While Creator received no pledges, all of the king roles were taken and each lieutenant has at least 2 pledges.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I pledged the $5 dollar tier just out of interest of the game. It would have been more but I'm without a job so just saving some money.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I saw many small mmorpg with nice ideas and awesome developers, but in the end they just cant realize most thing they wanted and online in this projects just too much low.
    I am interested in this game, but for now i am not sure if i can spend my money.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@prometheus gCreditcards sucks.

xD

I wont get a creditcard just for KS.
    Reason done.

It's stupid that paypal isn't alloweed, even if i understand the reasoning off KS. But anyways, open up your shop already xD!

And pleaes do give some good deals to shop buyers for the first month too.
    It sucks that KS guys get all the goods ... and people that couldn't back are left out.

Bonuses to everyone!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Prometheus @Znirf @Specter

I'm considering strongly upgrading from Governor to a higher package while they're available. But before I do, I have important questions I need answered before I spend even more money.

1. The Immortal package promises access to developer forums; I haven't seen these, even though I'm Governor. I saw a post from Prometheus on the forums saying they were slated to be created in mid-April 2019. When will they be created and what kind of access does this entail?
    2. The Aristocrat package promises access to a private monthly Q&A with developers; when will these occur?
    3. The Creator package promises personal direct access to the development team; what does this entail?

Please let me know ASAP. Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Alexian said in Haven't pledged? Want to upgrade, but not sure yet? Tell us why!:

I'm considering strongly upgrading from Governor to a higher package while they're available. But before I do, I have important questions I need answered before I spend even more money.

1. The Immortal package promises access to developer forums; I haven't seen these, even though I'm Governor. I saw a post from Prometheus on the forums saying they were slated to be created in mid-April 2019. When will they be created and what kind of access does this entail?
    2. The Aristocrat package promises access to a private monthly Q&A with developers; when will these occur?
    3. The Creator package promises personal direct access to the development team; what does this entail?

get on the Discord! Send them an email! They're in Italy so the time zones may differ for you.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Jetah said in Haven't pledged? Want to upgrade, but not sure yet? Tell us why!:

@Alexian said in Haven't pledged? Want to upgrade, but not sure yet? Tell us why!:

get on the Discord! Send them an email! They're in Italy so the time zones may differ for you.

Sent these questions on Discord already! πŸ˜„

• @Specter said in Haven't pledged? Want to upgrade, but not sure yet? Tell us why!:

the cheapest pack that grants access to the game on release is €20, not €50.

shh not tell peoples the lol

This thread is over a year old lmao
    Shlda maybe started a new one.

Stick a post in the question section of discord and tag the gms they will likely respond faster

Development forum dont exist yet it's coming soon

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Xzoviac said in Haven't pledged? Want to upgrade, but not sure yet? Tell us why!:

This thread is over a year old lmao
    Shlda maybe started a new one.

Stick a post in the question section of discord and tag the gms they will likely respond faster

Development forum dont exist yet it's coming soon

I hate clutter. 😬

Thought I'd just bump the old one and tag all the relevant parties.

@Prometheus I think there has been quite a few instances of bad outcomes with early pledges.

Sure everyone know about the fallout 76 early packs, I myself bought archeage pledge and then the game was shipped completely different and pay to win.

Also backed everquest next which went belly up. Which was a shame given the toolkit and ambition for the game. We also see games like ashes of creation and crowfall who have huge pledge packs but don't seem to be near complete.

So I would imagine a lot of people are hesitant to back games there days. I myself have become jaded.

However what your game is leaning towards is everything I enjoy in a game. So I've definitely backed it because of that.

What I would look for beyond the amazing pledges you had is reassurance that the game no matter how big it gets will remain true to the original vision.

I went for the lowest package as I've been burned too many times and I haven't got the money to pee away on dreams and promises.

Of course I want the game to succeed or I wouldn't have pledged at all. Things like the Foundation stuff give me hope that this'll be one of the few that isn't a disappointment but who can say what the future will bring.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Attempted to upgrade my pack today via Google Chrome mobile app (it wouldn’t let me proceed to check out via Safari) and PayPal mobile app. Turned into a complete disaster and I’m trying to figure out why.

I believe it’s due to a PayPal error.

Anybody else have issues with making purchases on the Fractured store from their cell phone?

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured