Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@gibbx The source is the original post. There is an update that includes this:

A couple clarifications:

Buildings require maintenance. Your own house, farm or other constructions will decay over time and eventually collapse if not maintained. The Carpenter NPC takes care of the issue for you!

VIP membership includes bonuses such as additional Learning Slots, increased Knowledge Point gains, discounts on Store items and unique cosmetic rewards for accumulated VIP time. It's only time savers and cosmetic stuff - we're not selling power there!

@esoba ah geez totally missed that, thanks

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

still there are unclear points and perhaps already these can be explained by reading the opinions ...
    young softwarehouse with good basic idea that you listen to those who follow it
    however, prices up to € 200 are in line with other ks ... above € 250 should be better specified and perhaps integrate mneo titles or statues and more useful items

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I would like to see the Beta/Alpha access in lower tier pledge amounts. When you put Alpha in the $100+ range it makes it a huge investment for the MMO enthusiast who wants to actually help test the game and leave feedback. I don’t know the current plans for testing/feedback for alpha, beta etc... but I feel an NDA and more people in Alpha/Beta to give constructive feedback can always help new MMO’s.

I look forward to trying the game and thank you for requesting our feedback on pledge levels.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I think the prices are fair and the pledges desirable. I'd love to get the Immortal pledge but will have to settle for Knight's one.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus nice post!

Prices seem fair all in all. Good offers, for now at least. Once more gameplay comes around it'll be easier to say if more stuff would be appreciated.

FP shouldn't be buyable.

I'd probably go for the 20-50 range. However, if upgrades are available down the line and the game keeps building on its promising features i might upgrade it 🙂

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@prometheus said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

• Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?

I thought the prices were fair until I realized they were not in dollars.

• What pack would you be interested in?

I'd buy the Immortal package for $375, but the conversion to Euros makes it more then I would be willing to pay.

• Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?

The packages themselves seem good.

• Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?

Would be a nice bonus.

unfortunally i dont have money to do it 😞

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Prometheus the more high dollar packs should include more towards your town like include cheaper repairs from a NPC that lives there or have an available NPC to up keep your maintenance at a slightly higher fee they could also have options that a player could select to help maintain there town while there not in game/away at the time collect money for them leave personal messages to the owner for town options etc etc. I love the idea of customized weapons.

Let‘s see... maybe I‘m gonna go as an early bird.^^

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?

I think for a kickstarter pushing 250euros for the first alpha is too much. Even I can easily pay for it, I wouldnt, most games have extremely disapointing ending. So I think to be able to see the game on its first version out of concept stage it should be cheaper.

What pack would you be interested in?

A pack within 30-45euros for a alpha 1 access, which it doesnt exist.

Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?

1- 5euro pack give nothing useful in game matter. Investors want resturn, and a "Official Thanks" and a wallpaper is a joke.
    2- Limited availability! This is a very critical point, in Albion Online, they sold packs on limited and special situation which later on release they returned those packs, that had GREAT benefits. So those people who invested and believed the game got their packs sold on release to anyone for the same price. This generated a huge debate and stress. So please be aware when making those kickstarter packs, exclusive packs, foundation packs...etc.

Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?

Yes, also they should only be on community integration and kickstarter. No packs after kickstarter should have.

Prices seems fair. I would go for the €20/25 pack.

I would just like to say that foundation points SHOULD NOT be included as KS reward.

Foundation points serve as entrance to Alpha 0, and it was stated that Alpha 0 would be a reward for early community activity: being helpful on forums, sharing news about fractured etc. (So an active community member could get a chance to enter Alpha 0 even if he didn't spend any money yet.)

If foundation points are added as KS reward, then Alpha 0 access becomes directly a payed access: $$ -> Foundation Points -> Alpha 0 access.

This means that people that were active and very helpful community members so far could be left without alpha access if they don't spend cash on KS (people that do spend cash can surpass them in FP amount). So that's a big NO from me for adding FP to KS.

Some of these VIP packs are pretty ridiculous tbh

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

dont u think that that ultimate packgages can give an insane advantage to the people who buy it? i mean is just insane to have your own city, or be the king of one of the world without doing anything

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?

Yes I think prices are fair.

What pack would you be interested in?

Interested in at least "Founder" pack but probably will be able to afford the "Recruit" pack. (Maybe upgrade until release if it will be possible).

Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?

So far, with the current info I've read I'm satisfied.

Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?

I think Foundation Points should not be included as reward and should be obtained through community/forum activity (I believe this will be better for the game too).

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Likely to get one of the starter bundles. I would like a beta package for like 5 dollars. Just access to beta phases to get more people in and playing.

If I'm completely honest I'm a little against someone having status because they spent more money - i.e being a governor of a town from the start. Thats my personal opinion though, I feel like those kinds of positions should be held by people who put in the time or who others have nominated in.

I think the prices are fair other than my previous point as most of those are cosmetic in nature. I'm also under the assumption that you will still be able to customise your own guild banner within the game, just with a preset given amount of variety.

The VIP sub is fine, especially if it only gives time savers, I feel like you went in the right direction there.

Also, I havent looked through everyone elses answers, but ho many character slots will be given in the base game?

Oh an no Foundation points. It devalues the time those who have put into the foundation system already.

@mrchipps I dare say that is the reward now. Setting up a online profile here on the sight and simply reading all the news should get you at least to level 10. Not sure that giving away participation points and social rewards is the best path for foundation points.

• Community Manager

@miffi

Also, I havent looked through everyone elses answers, but ho many character slots will be given in the base game?

2 character slots.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured