Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

After some additional thought, I am thinking that an early bird immortal tier might be nice. A little discount and sufficiently limited. Just my 2 cents.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hello, so, answering the questions made:

1. Do you think the prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?

I think the prices are right when you don't consider countries currencies. Monetary 20 units for a recruit is a great price but, looking into a Brazil perspective it would cost around monetary 100 units which is price for hi-hype games like Far Cry. So, in Brazil, I don't think you would sell a lot. Some years ago a game was launched with this dynamic. They had a fair monetary price which would be the same in different countries. If you bought it in USA it would be $ 20 (fair for USA) and in Brazil it would be R$ 20 (fair do Brazil). It's hard to make but can be done.

1. What pack would you be interested in?

I would buy 2 early bird recruit. One for me and one for my son.

1. Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?

A double recruiter or pioneer pack for fathers and sons?!

1. Do you think Foundation Points should be included as a reward?

It would be a great deal.

"Do you think the prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?"

USD, not EU..prices, but i know...i know...

Fair prices. I'm from Brazil, so everything is like 1/3 of the minimal wage, but ''its ok''..cause its a KS.

"What pack would you be interested in?"

More info about Towns..

Governor or Immortal.

"Is there anything missing you’d like to see – or perhaps something you think is “too much”?"

More ''story'' options. Name a monster, name a npc, name a item, name a place..name something..or write the background..or something like.

"Do you think Foundation Points should be included as a reward?"

Please, no.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

What about to convert (approximately) the prices like this:

• SUPPORTER: 4.25€ - 5 USD
    • RECRUIT – EARLY BIRD: 17.00€ - 20 USD
    • RECRUIT: 21.25€ - 25 USD
    • PIONEER: 34.00€ - 40 USD
    • FOUNDER – EARLY BIRD: 42.50€ - 50 USD
    • FOUNDER: 51.00€ - 60 USD
    • ARTISAN: 64.00€ - 75 USD
    • PATRON – EARLY BIRD: 76.50€ - 90 USD
    • PATRON: 85.00€ - 100 USD
    • PROPRIETOR: 127.50€ - 150 USD
    • KNIGHT – EARLY BIRD: 170.00€ - 200 USD
    • KNIGHT: 212.50€ - 250 USD
    • IMMORTAL: 318.50€ - 375 USD
    • GOVERNOR: 425.00€ - 500 USD
    • ARISTOCRAT: 850.00€ - 1,000 USD
    • CREATOR: 2,125.00€ - 2,500 USD
    • LEGEND: DUKE OF SYNDESIA: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: HIGH DRUID OF ARBOREUS: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: WARLORD OF TARTAROS: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: KING OF SYNDESIA: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD
    • LEGEND: SOUL OF ARBOREUS: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD
    • LEGEND: TYRANT OF TARTAROS: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I do not want to see foundation points given out in the kickstarter pledges. Especially given that the forum has been up for a year and people have been active and earning points for that time frame. It feels disrespectful to us who have been here since the beginning.

I will say that I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to a base amount like a quest for 500 points is make any pledge or something. But scaling foundation points based on ability to spend large amounts of money isn't cool in my opinion.

Finally something we've been waiting for some time 😛

• I think the prices are fair enough, basing on other KS campaigns they seem good to me.

• From what I saw, I think I'll go with the Founder's Pack. Can´t afford the money for the others :x

• About adding FP to the reward, honestly I don´t think you should.. FP is something that we win by showing interest in the game, being active in the Forum, things like that.. Adding them to the rewards is not really "fair", cus those with money but lack of interest will get a huge boost, while some of those very interested in the game, but lack the money to buy the most expensive ones, will probably feel "bad" or "unfair" (not sure which word to use here ahah) in seeing that. That's my oppinion obviously 🙂

Anyway, good job as always 😉

Well, I have to say I didn't expect so high prices but if it makes the game better then fine... I've become careful with Kickstart so I will probably stay under the 100€ pledges this time 😅 You have priced Dynamight Gold at 1€/200 gold but as I don't really care about cosmetics that much it might not be worth that to me personally. Maybe if it can be changed to VIP membership time and depending on the perks with it then in that case it could be nice.

I thought that the Foundation points were already included as a reward but honestly I think that would just devalue the activity people have put in. With Foundation Points they would also get all the perks from the Foundation system along with the other rewards from the pledges.

Anyways, good to see you guys finally getting closer to Kickstart! I'm sure it will be successful one but I hope it goes over and beyond your expectations! 😄 🍻

• Wiki Editor

@esoba said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

After some additional thought, I am thinking that an early bird immortal tier might be nice. A little discount and sufficiently limited. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly what i was thinking about.
    I'm very interested in this pack and would be glad about a bit early bird feeling 🙂

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@prometheus said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

What pack would you be interested in?

I'm going for Early founder pack if possible.

Do you think prices are fair? If not, how would you change them?

Maybe the immortal pack should be a round number, marketing things, and probably 350 or so.

Do you think Foundation Points should be included as reward?

I would like quest belonging to your kickstarter pack that can be done to get some foundation points, but not points for "free".

By the way guys, if you need some help translating the kickstarter to Spanish I would try my best 😁

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I'm confused by some of the quantities. What does this mean?

6 months of VIP membership (1 year total – retail €120)

Do I get 2 6-month packs? Do I get 6 months each for two accounts?

@Prometheus Some of us have noticed that you want to make 2 slots for your character for free, and the extra is already for investing in kickstarter. I think some forum members may not like it, as I believe that any player can try the game for 3 races instead of deleting the character, because the first 5-10 hours it will only delve into its foundations. Maybe it is not so much time spent, but it is worth considering.. We would be interested if you could still make a concession to the players and make free 3 slots for characters or leave 2 slots, but with the possible opening of the third by performing in-game tasks ( related to achievements for example)

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I've been burned by so many Kickstarters that I have given up all hope for it. Are you guys going to do Steam Early Release too?

@gamble Fractured is not going to be on Steam anytime soon. The devs want to make sure the game is really polished before putting it there.

• Community Manager

@zinfandel 6 months VIP (1 year total) means you get 6 months VIP from the current tier + 6 months from the previous tiers for 1 year of VIP total.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

The prices looks fair for me. But i think, it's a big different between the states who life the players...
    Please give no Foundation Points for them, they should be not for the richest players, rather for the real community.

Is there an option for paying with PayPal?

@specter

Is there an option for paying with PayPal?

What will be the payment options on kickstarter?

• Community Manager

@muker Kickstarter only accepts credit cards I believe. The devs will also sell the packs through the website eventually and I am pretty sure there will be more payment options then.

@specter said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

Kickstarter only accepts credit cards I believe. The devs will also sell the packs through the website eventually and I am pretty sure there will be more payment options then.

Can we offer our payment options?

• I'll probably pick up Patron. I'd prefer prices in USD but it's not a big deal. Foundation and kickstarter rewards should remain independent, but I like @ooBENONIoo's idea of a small foundation quest for any pledge.

The only thing I'm slightly worried about is VIP. What are learning slots? How big is the increase in knowledge point gains? Is there a way to turn off those 2 things if I'm a VIP? I believe a well designed game shouldn't really need boosters; adding boosters acknowledges there are parts of the game that are worth skipping over. More predatory business practices exploit this by having an intolerably low base rate of progression, and boosters are the "normal" rate.

Foundation point shouldn't be given in KS rewards. You want an active community on these forums, best way to stop that is to allow someone to buy it. I will stop being active here if I'm able to purchase foundation points. The Summary Q&A says the rewards are exclusive, the points are apart of the Foundation system, keep it that way!

VIP membership includes bonuses such as additional Learning Slots, increased Knowledge Point gains, discounts on Store items and unique cosmetic rewards for accumulated VIP time. It's only time savers and cosmetic stuff - we're not selling power there!

I hate the VIP already. Paying for any learning slots, increased knowledge point gain is P2W (rough definition). I'd prefer no VIP and you design epic looking cosmetics and offer deals regularly like Path of Exile has. You can look at any of the P2W threads on Crowfall if you want to be labeled as that via youtube and reddit post. You'll see multiple post here asking if the game is p2w and someone saying VIP gives you more learning slots and more knowledge points gain it will be taken as p2w. Be like Path of Exile and less like Crowfall in your cash shop! and i'm saying this a ruby backer in Crowfall (I spent 1,000$ backing it). Here's a quick link to path of exiles store. This company has ran for 5+ years without VIP and have done a great job with their cosmetic only cash shop (they do offer account services).

@Prometheus Your single item €10,000 tiers will be squatted, you've just lost €30k in backing. I mentioned this in my Pre-Kickstarter post which you seem to be ignoring. Sell these via your website so people can't squat them. I've heard of people squatting KS tiers only to sell them for a higher price via 3rd party sites.

Planet tiers need to be well thought out because a Demon can become an Angel. What happens to their pack then? What happens if they retire that character and start a new character on a different planet?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured