Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Seems little pricey as don't know much about the game, only just found it.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@muker said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

@specter said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

Kickstarter only accepts credit cards I believe. The devs will also sell the packs through the website eventually and I am pretty sure there will be more payment options then.

Can we offer our payment options?

Not with Kickstarter. The people that would pay with paypal don't count for KS so you may end up with a lot of people paying money and the campaign failing to be founded. I'd prefer paypal as well but KS and paypal didn't reach an agreement unfortunately - it's all about charging only if the campaign is founded not right away.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I'll be buying the $250 pack. Huzzah.

No immortal early bird? Foundation points be nice addition, hopefully we will get pics of mounts pets etc offered in tiers, some idea of prices in cash shop so we know how much dynamight gold is actual worth in game.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Nice!! I'm going to buy the 50$ pack!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

oh my lord those "help design for a thing for bajillion dollars" packs DX

@lovechildbell said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

DS wont get them though. 1-3 people will squat it, then ask for 12k to sell it.

@axan22 my thoughts exactly. I would like the early bird of this tier.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I get find raising and such. And some of these rewards are great! But above 200$+ I wouldn’t expect to see many people drop that kind of money this early, except for the whales of course.

A lot of old MMO gamers are skeptical now days, many games have not held up to their promises since thee old days.

Love your game idea and all the things I’m seeing on these forums! I just don’t see many people going above the 80$ mark.

please do not include foundation points in kickstarter, maybe a small quest
    il proberaly go for the 50 one, or 60 πŸ™‚

• DymStudios - CEO

@Mrchipps

@zinfandel said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

I'm confused by some of the quantities. What does this mean?
    6 months of VIP membership (1 year total – retail €120)
    Do I get 2 6-month packs? Do I get 6 months each for two accounts?

You get 1 year of VIP membership for your account (6 months come from this pledge pack, 6 months from the ones before) πŸ™‚

@Mrchipps @Esoba @Vollmond as I've said before, we'll consider making some adjustments due to the EUR->USD exchange rate! Let's see how the discussion evolves.

@muker said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

@Prometheus Some of us have noticed that you want to make 2 slots for your character for free, and the extra is already for investing in kickstarter. I think some forum members may not like it, as I believe that any player can try the game for 3 races instead of deleting the character, because the first 5-10 hours it will only delve into its foundations. Maybe it is not so much time spent, but it is worth considering.. We would be interested if you could still make a concession to the players and make free 3 slots for characters or leave 2 slots, but with the possible opening of the third by performing in-game tasks ( related to achievements for example)

Thanks for the feedback - it's something we're discussing ourselves. We'll let you know!

@guanchen-bob said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

Is there an option for paying with PayPal?

Apparently not: https://help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005066473-Can-I-pledge-with-PayPal-

@target @Jetah I'm going to edit the initial post explaining more about why VIP is not even remotely pay to win! πŸ™‚

@jetah said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

DS wont get them though. 1-3 people will squat it, then ask for 12k to sell it.

I'm failing to understand what you're saying here. If someone buys the 10k pack during the campaign and then doesn't pay for it once the KS is over, the pack will just be taken away from the petty scammer, and put on sale again on our website. There's nothing he can sell. At most he can buy it, and once its been validated (he paid) and linked to his Fractured account, try selling the account for a higher price than 10k. That's something we need to fight as well of course.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Looks great πŸ™‚
    I can see people are a little iffy on the foundation points but overall looks to be a great start.

I'll be aiming for the Patron pack for sure πŸ™‚

Can't wait to see what some of these in game items will look like! Hopefully the ones from the Kickstarter will be distinguished from the standard equivalent in game items.

@prometheus

as for the squat. i pledge for that tier, i get on a 3rd party site and attempt to sell that pledge for 2k. I get the funds, then we attempt to trade the pledge tier or i give the buyer the email/account for the KS account.

if you're selling the unpurchased tiers via your website then it won't be a problem but I'd suggest you only offer those 3 tiers on your website. this completely negates any squatting. it better representants the funds you've gained via pledges.

as for the knowledge point gain and additional learning slots, people will consider it p2w. are you paying for an advantage? if yes; p2w, if no notp2w.

• DymStudios - CEO

@jetah said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

as for the squat. i pledge for that tier, i get on a 3rd party site and attempt to sell that pledge for 2k. I get the funds, then we attempt to trade the pledge tier or i give the buyer the email/account for the KS account.

Alright, so someone blocks the pack, sells his KS account to a third person, then it's up to this third person to pay for the pack. If this third person doesn't pay, he/she loses the pack, which will be put on sale again on our website. I'm still failing to see the issue for us - it's Kickstarter that is getting its TOS broken, I guess.

@prometheus Oh, I wasn't too worried about the exhange rate, just was saying I'd love for there to be early bird immortals.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@esoba Yeah but for some the prices may be too high. I think reverting the price to USD instead of € would make more people happy.

@finland said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

What about to convert (approximately) the prices like this:

• SUPPORTER: 4.25€ - 5 USD
    • RECRUIT – EARLY BIRD: 17.00€ - 20 USD
    • RECRUIT: 21.25€ - 25 USD
    • PIONEER: 34.00€ - 40 USD
    • FOUNDER – EARLY BIRD: 42.50€ - 50 USD
    • FOUNDER: 51.00€ - 60 USD
    • ARTISAN: 64.00€ - 75 USD
    • PATRON – EARLY BIRD: 76.50€ - 90 USD
    • PATRON: 85.00€ - 100 USD
    • PROPRIETOR: 127.50€ - 150 USD
    • KNIGHT – EARLY BIRD: 170.00€ - 200 USD
    • KNIGHT: 212.50€ - 250 USD
    • IMMORTAL: 318.50€ - 375 USD
    • GOVERNOR: 425.00€ - 500 USD
    • ARISTOCRAT: 850.00€ - 1,000 USD
    • CREATOR: 2,125.00€ - 2,500 USD
    • LEGEND: DUKE OF SYNDESIA: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: HIGH DRUID OF ARBOREUS: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: WARLORD OF TARTAROS: 4,250.00€ - 5,000 USD
    • LEGEND: KING OF SYNDESIA: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD
    • LEGEND: SOUL OF ARBOREUS: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD
    • LEGEND: TYRANT OF TARTAROS: 8,500.00€ - 10,000 USD

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@finland while I would thoroughly enjoy this, I think a middle ground would even be sufficient as someone from the US. I know others from different places have different financial outlooks though.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Another question is do you get more than one copy of the game with any higher tiers? I know it isn't said in any tiers but the low one, but just curious.

Saying that, it would be nice to get additional ones to give to friends if I were spend a bunch I would like to have some friends and they would be more willing if it were free to start for them.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@mrchipps Only one access. So just one account.

@mrchipps said in Kickstarter Update - Pledge Packs:

while I would thoroughly enjoy this, I think a middle ground would even be sufficient as someone from the US. I know others from different places have different financial outlooks though.

That's why you need to put some balanced prices. This way you can make packages accessible to multiple countries.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I want to ask, is there a possibility to help found Fractured without Kickstarter. Because I dont have a kreditcard and would really like to help founding the game. Are there any possibility ?

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured