Store & Launcher Download Ready!

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi all,

everything is ready for the relaunch: the store is open, the launcher is ready for download... and a new wiki is born!

Read the full announcement

Let's do it!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Good to know!

@Prometheus said in Store & Launcher Download Ready!:

(...)the store is open(...)

I wish you the best of luck and hope you succeed, but, unless moderation changes, I can no longer morally and financially support the game in good faith, as long as it sides with people supporting war crimes.
    I would have never imagined me saying this, but I wish Gamigo would be back. It is astonishing to me that the same moderators that worked under Gamigo and signed contracts with that company, now blame supporting Gamigo's only reasonable decision, something they defended while working under Gamigo, something that goes in line with European law and political consensus, as 'hate speech'.

Pity, I was looking forward to playing/testing in the next few days.

If you are referring to me, I would kindly ask you to not twist my words from "I believe in the positive effects of dialogue between countries" to "I support war crimes". That's very rude. That was also a personal view on this issue that I shared with you outside the bounds of my duty as a moderator, because I thought of you as a friend after all this time spent together on this project. But it is only a personal view and does in no way influence how I uphold the rules of discord and this forum. Political discussions are banned by rule and by common sense.

If you have any complaints about the way I moderate this forum and the discord you are welcome to forward your complaints to the devs. Until then, any political discussion, no matter how important you feel it is, is banned from this forum and the discord. Thanks.

Wow! Amazing milestone, congrats folks!!

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

This post is deleted!

@spoletta said in Store & Launcher Download Ready!:

If you are referring to me(...)

I was not. I was referring to the user that was supporting 'certain actions' (a bit difficult to express without 'political discussion').

(...)I would kindly ask you to not twist my words from "I believe in the positive effects of dialogue between countries" (...) That was also a personal view on this issue that I shared with you outside the bounds of my duty as a moderator, because I thought of you as a friend after all this time spent together on this project(...)

As stated, I do not think that you support war crimes, I said that the moderation decisions side with people who do. I can fully understand that you want to encourage and create a place where everybody can feel secure and welcome, but I do not want to be part of a space where people that support malicious real life actions feel save and welcome. Not because of their origin, but because of their actions. As for your quote, it's not an actual quote from the conversation, but, as you said, you provided a personal view and as such I'm going to keep it private.

(...)Political discussions are banned by rule(...)

I ensured that there was no such rule mentioned on the Discord posting before engaging the conversation. Non of the 11 rules mentions politics (or, didn't at that time).

(...)f you have any complaints about the way I moderate this forum and the discord you are welcome to forward your complaints to the devs(...)

I did, thanks for the advice.

@MrFlako said in Store & Launcher Download Ready!:

(...)you're also prob from California.

I'm German. For nearly a century I have been told that Germans have been complicit in actions I can not mention without delving into politics because they enabled these actions by remaining silent. Even if it hurts me personally, I can not remain silent and do not accept the fact that claiming a certain decision by Gamigo was the best (and only good) decision by that company is now condemned as 'hate speech' by the very same moderation team that signed a contract with Gamigo and that has been previously defending that very decision back when it was obviously not 'hate speech'.

• This post is deleted!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hi, I have been trying to download the launcher every day and it fails because it is not safe or something. Any advice?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Cellticlink whitelist the directory. windows defender goes all wacky

🏁  

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Junkie
    I tried to look it up but not sure how to fix it.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

user Powershell to install it. i just posted the how to in the bug reports. Launcher does not have digital signature

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured