Week 08/09/10 - Weekly Drawing Winners

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi everyone!

The winners of Week 08, 09 and 10 have been selected! As you know, the selection is entirely random among all eligible users.

Ambassador Drawing - Week 08

Each of the winners below has gained 2,000 Foundation Points!

@Phaethonas

Engagement Drawing - Week 08

Each of the winners below has gained 1,000 Foundation Points!

@Benseine
    @WaynestonChurchill
    @chrightt
    @FibS
    @Logain

Ambassador Drawing - Week 09

@Shiee

Engagement Drawing - Week 09

@Ildirettore
    @Mazikar
    @Miffi
    @Gibbx
    @Dagimir

Ambassador Drawing - Week 10

@Finland

Engagement Drawing - Week 10

@Darian
    @Phaethonas
    @rainstorm26
    @Target
    @Daz

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for being part of this awesome community! See you at next week's drawing!

If you're wondering what types of drawing exist and how to participate, check out this explanatory thread.

Please note: the leaderboard is updated once per day. If you've won a drawing and want to trigger the update immediately, you have to open your own foundation page first 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Thanks so much and gratz to everyone 😉 :hand_splayed:

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Awesome!

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Good stuff 🙂

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Hell Yeah !! Thx guyz ! I check the next !

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Congrats to everyone! Cheers!

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

I think I'm only one not getting this heh

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@aries how to partecipate:

----> AMBASSADOR DRAWINGS <-----

Are you part of an online gaming community?
    Do you have your own blog, social media page, YouTube / Twitch channel covering PC games?

Then just talk about Fractured and post a link / screenshot to what you published as a comment to this thread. Blog posts, social media updates, forum threads, videos... Anything that helps letting the world know about Fractured and triggers a positive reaction in the audience will do!

If your contribution is significant and legitimate (spamming a forum you have never been part of, for instance, is not!), you'll be automatically entered in the Ambassador Drawing!

If you are looking for more info about Fractured for your contribution, you can find them on our homepage, the News page and this thread. You can point people to these resources too!

A hint: many members of gaming communities don't like see referral codes of online games and will automatically ignore your post(s), or even worse, get mad at you. Don't spam your Fractured referral code! If you're posting on the boards of a community, avoiding using it, or just provide it as a clear alternative to the standard link.

Reward: 2,000 Foundation Points

Method: if your spread-the-word contribution has been considered worthy, you'll be entered in the Ambassador Drawing of the week, and all the following ones. If you win one, you'll have to make another worthy contribution to be entered again.

-----> ENGAGEMENT DRAWINGS <-----

Dropping a message in the Welcome section or the "daily post" thread is fine and dandy - but not really... Deep and interesting!

With Engagement Drawings, we want to reward the meaningful contributions you leave in these forums - many have been posted already, and a lot more will surely come!

Some examples of the type of posts we considered for the Engagement Drawing:

• Asking a question on the game never asked before (or asked when some information hadn't been released yet).
    • Providing feedback (including constructive criticism) on the design / art / gameplay of Fractured.
    • Dropping your own ideas about possible Fractured features, lore...
    • Discussing possible character templates, skills...
    • Setting up a guild and recruiting other players.
    • Discussing other topics in the gaming world (but not only) that could be related to the development of Fractured.

In sum, any nice, interesting discussion does it!

Reward: 1,000 Foundation Points

Method: if one of your posts/threads has been considered worthy, you'll be entered in the Engagement Drawing of the week during which you made the post/thread.*

-----> COMMUNITY CONTESTS <-----

Community contests are not weekly nor random - but it's good to mention them here since the reward is always Foundation Points.

A community contest is a competition held on the Fractured forums, open to all registered users. The type of contest varies each time - it could be fan art, writing, role-playing, or even a game design contest. The subjects explored are several too - they may touch the lore of Fractured, its game mechanics, or be more loosely related to the game.

Reward: Foundation Points (varies)

Method: Dynamight Studios chooses one or more winners among all community members who have taken part in the competition.

Enjoy 😉

congratulations guys and girls 😉

Congratulations to all winners! :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all winners, especially in this amusing constellation!
    Epic ambassador battle between @Phaethonas and @Finland! 😛

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Thank you and congratulations to everyone! You make this community fun! Still don't be confused. I'll still stomp all over you if you're a daemon and dare corrupt my beloved Syndesya. 😄

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Congrats ^^
    @Darian just wait for an eclipse >:3

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Congrats guys!!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Congrats guys!

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@finland I knew this already...

• Wiki Editor

I'm back to forum after a short break 😉
    Congratulation to the last winner of Drawings!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

I didn't even notice I had won until right now. Lol

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured