Statement on the Gamigo-rumors

• Content Creator

Not to mention Fractured's ongoing promise from the very beginning that Fractured would not be Pay to Win, period.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Sure gamigo will play along for maybi first year or 2 and then it will do what it done to all other games,they will slowly start milking the players,more and more,till we all know how it will end,so its not important short term,its important long term,

even if prometheus and other devs strongly belive in gamigo that it will let them do their wey,it will only be so,untill game gets high popularity,and then gamigo will strike them in the back,slowly and painfully.

So it all boils down to does the community wont this game to succede in short or loong term,cas we all know how it will be in short term and then we all know how it will be in loong term aswell with gamigo.

• Wiki Editor

"Just to say, if we want to play Fractured‘s Game Design, we will have to deal with, if it is Gamigo or whatever Publisher."
    (I just wrote this in Discord.)

All we want is a game as it was supposed to be.
    With the promises they made from the beginning.

We also know all, that they will make contracts with a publisher, they even announced to talk about soon ™ months ago.
    Now they most likely did and they will have a reason for that.
    Until they didn't talked a word about it, we can speculate and getting upset, but it won't change anything, we do know nothing, but rumors and outrages.

Let's see what they come up with in the next few days.
    Till then, just relax with a nice game or stream or book or whatever.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Well I can confidently say that the Silence in the Developer Board is worse than the Main Board!
    So don't feel too upset, at least they are ignoring everyone equally!

But certainly feel like a fool to have paid the bigger bucks to get the Inside access... for diddly squat!

But everyone that is complaining about Gamingo... I honestly feel that the Development has gotten to the point where there is 2 choices;
    Gamingo
    or
    Game cancelled, sorry there are no more funds to finish what we dreamed of...

Have had this happen many times with Kickstarter games... and it absolutely SUCKS!

So I will take Gamingo any day if that was the choices!

• This post is deleted!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Meiki From the time of my post, we have 8 hours to wait until we probably know.

The countdown is here: https://uncertainfolder.com/

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Confirmed

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Salamanderham Well thats this game dead before its even launched. People will refuse to play becuase of Gamigo's involvement. This company kills every game they publish and litter them with P2W aspects.

@Logain - thanks for the specific and helpful response! I am disappointed that the rep gamigo has is for moving games toward max monetarization using p2w. That would really kill the dev's vision.

The vid @Prometheus just released makes specific assurances about the concerns expressed, but I know 'the proof is in the pudding' & 'time will tell' are cliches for a very good reason. If the team was having trouble staying liquid and finishing their product in a reasonable window, they may have had to choose btw continuing the build or losing all they'd worked for.

Jacopo is clear in the vid that they'd been in conversation w gamigo since day one. There's an outside chance that gamigo is looking to soften the rep they've developed by supporting a game model that's NOT what they usually do. "Time will tell"

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Well, another ambitious and interesting mmorpg goes down the gutter i guess. When something gets named Fractured "Online" you can expect the game to follow as casual at its name tag. I was really hoping for this game to be a good project but i am out. Farewell!

• This post is deleted!

I am bitterly disappointed to learn that Fractured has been in bed with Gamigo for so long. It is unfathomable that @Prometheus and the other devs did not know the deserved reputation that Gamigo has in the gaming community. It feels like a betrayal. The whole thing was just a cash grab and the devs don't give a damn about the community or putting out the game they said they envisioned. @Prometheus ' s 10 minute YT vid was worse than if he had just said noting. I really hate being lied to. There is no way possible that they can possibly think they can put a good spin on this. Either the whole thing has been nothing more that cash grabbing pack of lies or the devs are a bunch of naive noobs.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

News is out. And it is indeed bad news..

My condolences, I'm sorry. I don't get how this could even be a topic. Are they this desperate? Gamigo is the one company that has the worst reputation, worse than EA imo. This is really RIP.

Uhhhg..... wish I knew WTF was going on here. I hope this isn't another issue like what happened to Descent. Why should I hate Gamigo?

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Mazikar I suggest you join the discord. There are a couple pinned posts regarding the news of gamigo becoming the new publisher. A lot of questions and issues were answered and discussed during a live stream Q&A that should be pinned in the discord.

• This is a massive shame. I just spent this evening in the test. First time I have played. I had fun. I got Eve Online vibes with a side of Albion. I was even toying with the notion of the Eternal pack and main gaming this for a decade or so as I did with Eve. With Gamigo in the mix, we'll be lucky to see Fractured reach it's third birthday.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured