Getting Antsy!

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Its been 6 weeks since a new news update! Any new tantalizing thing you can say to keep our toes wet?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I concur

• TF#10 - CONSUL

They are working hard tho, Prometheus said that the new spotlight shoud arrive this week. Give him few time, he's busy. I'm pretty sure that we'll get it in the next few days. We should get also a video of PvE gameplay. He's prolly setting everything up for the best. Be patient cause everyone here is waiting πŸ˜‰

• Community Manager

@Ildirettore @Gibbx @Finland They are indeed working hard. As you probably know, Prometheus was very busy the last few weeks with securing funding for Fractured. He was originally going to reveal more details about it this week, but due to an unforeseen issue, he'll probably reveal those details next week instead. As for the spotlight, due to all the work that went into securing said funding, he hasn't been able to finish the spotlight yet. I have no further information about the gameplay footage, other than that it's being worked on.

While I understand the why, I still peek around looking for clues, check the inbox a couple times... look in the spam folder for good measure... random treasures are sent to the abyss from time to time you know. Well wishes to the crew, take your time, get things done... we will just sit here with big round puppy dog eyes.

@specter said in Getting Antsy!:

@Ildirettore @Gibbx @Finland They are indeed working hard. As you probably know, Prometheus was very busy the last few weeks with securing funding for Fractured. He was originally going to reveal more details about it this week, but due to an unforeseen issue, he'll probably reveal those details next week instead. As for the spotlight, due to all the work that went into securing said funding, he hasn't been able to finish the spotlight yet. I have no further information about the gameplay footage, other than that it's being worked on.

Have someone else write it and get Prometheus to approve it. I know he's busy but this is setting some bad president.

sure I totally understand that he is busy and I WANT him to be busy on funding and working on the game. but if your going to be too busy to put together updates (which is ok), them please don't tease us that updates are coming.

just to be clear I would rather he work on the game than write about working on the game πŸ™‚

however we need some new stuffs to talk about as I am getting sick of reading finland and jetah argue about instanced dungeons...

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gibbx hehehe I think we discussed more about planet open pvp rule set πŸ˜‚. But it's all because we care about the game πŸ’ͺ

• DymStudios - CEO

@ildirettore said in Getting Antsy!:

Its been 6 weeks since a new news update! Any new tantalizing thing you can say to keep our toes wet?

The deal has been signed. Funding has been secured. Dynamight will grow - even before Kickstarter.

...here it is! πŸ™‚ More detailed info soon!

@jetah said in Getting Antsy!:

Have someone else write it and get Prometheus to approve it. I know he's busy but this is setting some bad president.

We're sadly lacking a professional figure in the team who could get that done. We certainly will after Kickstarter, but for now it has to be me 😞

@gibbx said in Getting Antsy!:

sure I totally understand that he is busy and I WANT him to be busy on funding and working on the game. but if your going to be too busy to put together updates (which is ok), them please don't tease us that updates are coming.

Apologies, I messed up there. The schedule I planned went to hell due to some last-minute legal/bureaucratic issues. They're over now though, so it's coming for real! :slight_smile:

just to be clear I would rather he work on the game than write about working on the game πŸ™‚

however we need some new stuffs to talk about as I am getting sick of reading finland and jetah argue about instanced dungeons...

hey!? But I agree, I kind of hate it myself.

@Prometheus So, no one else can write and you tweak? No one else can can do most of the writing and you modify it as needed then publish it?
    There's more than one way to get information out. Being CEO is about thinking of ways when those ways don't exist.

• @jetah said in Getting Antsy!:

So, no one else can write and you tweak? No one else can can do most of the writing and you modify it as needed then publish it?

This early on, everyone else on the team is probably busy developing the game, and there's no point hiring a community manager for a game this early in development, before they've even acquired funding (hence the "after kickstarter"). As CEO he's likely the only person with flexible enough duties to get it done, but he's still been too busy.

@target said in Getting Antsy!:

So, no one else can write and you tweak? No one else can can do most of the writing and you modify it as needed then publish it?

This early on, everyone else on the team is probably busy developing the game, and there's no point hiring a community manager for a game this early in development, before they've even acquired funding (hence the "after kickstarter"). As CEO he's likely the only person with flexible enough duties to get it done, but he's still been too busy.

I never said hire a community manager. Anyone could write the bulk of the article where Prometheus can tweak it. It’d be much better than waiting till he has time to write it.

Although it would be possible for Prometheus to write it at home or parts of it here and there.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I'm sure Fractured will come along fine, regardless of all the silly arguments and player conjecture on the forums.

@prometheus said in Getting Antsy!:

The deal has been signed. Funding has been secured. Dynamight will grow - even before Kickstarter.

...here it is! πŸ™‚ More detailed info soon!

Awesome! Looking forward to it! πŸ˜„

@prometheus hey congrats on securing the funding!

'never apologize its a sign of weakness' - Leroy Jethro Gibbs

nothing to apologize for sir. schedules are like battle plans, rarely surviving the first shot

keep up the hard work and looking forward upcoming info!

@Prometheus I am excited to hear you got the funding! Take some deep breaths followed by cold beer, always makes me feel better. Just remember.... after several deep breaths and beers you might think you are better at posting on the internet. This is not true. It is best to give us updates before the relaxation exercises. Amazingly interesting stuff can be posted by "hackers" yeah.... thats what happened after I drank all those beers... hackers ... those bastages posted on my social media!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus said in Getting Antsy!:

Apologies, I messed up there. The schedule I planned went to hell due to some last-minute legal/bureaucratic issues. They're over now though, so it's coming for real! :slight_smile:

I think one of the problems was that from daily contact it suddenly changed to 2 weeks of silence. It's ok to be busy but let us know what's happening - it just looked like you suddenly disappeared until Specter let us know what's up.

And gratz on the founding πŸ™‚

• DymStudios - CEO

Anyone could write the bulk of the article where Prometheus can tweak it. It’d be much better than waiting till he has time to write it.

Writing is not everyone's cup of tea, and the fact we're an Italian company really doesn't help because you know, English πŸ˜‰ Of course when I write a Feature Spotlight I start from already written docs - design docs, from our lovely lead designer! However, from there to an article there's still a lot of work to do.

Anyway, it's done, coming tomorrow!

@tulukaruk said in Getting Antsy!:

I think one of the problems was that from daily contact it suddenly changed to 2 weeks of silence. It's ok to be busy but let us know what's happening - it just looked like you suddenly disappeared until Specter let us know what's up.

I agree. I'll be back to the daily forum participation! :slight_smile:

@prometheus

squeeee!!!111shiftone11!!!!

@prometheus #fangirlscreem so excited!!!

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured