Hy, guys. I'm beginning my path as an adventurer, so I'm looking for the history behind the worlds, races and magic in Fractured. Where can I find posts about it?
News from a number of FEATURE SPOTLIGHT and translations especially for you:
- Race+(RUS, ITA, FRA) (There are not a lot of lore)
- World's+(RUS, ITA, FRA)
- Knowledge System+(RUS, ITA, FRA, DE)
- Skills&Spells Galore+(RUS, ITA, FRA)
- Character+(RUS, ITA, FRA)
- Karma+(RUS, ITA, FRA)
- Towns, Governors&Politics+(RUS, DE)
Ive been waiting for someone to ask this question too
As far as I know, there have been no purely lore-centric posts so far.
We do have some things, though:
- The game takes place in a star system where the inhabited planet - Elysium - got split into three different planets and a bunch of asteroids (as seen in Feature Spotlight #2 about worlds), and the Evil Topless Goat Lady facilitates
- Some flavour excerpts in Feature Spotlight #1 about races: Beastmen are born as quadrupeds and turn more humanoid as they age, Demons are stupid evil infighting idiots, Humans have Demon groupies among their ranks.
- The three ladies you see on the front page under the Universe sections are not some random women, but are "idols":
...aaaand that's about it.
Tnks you all!
search bar! odds are it's been asked and you can search for said answer. if it hasn't been asked then post a new topic!