Bright (bright) sunshiny day
    It's gonna be a bright (bright)
    Bright (bright) sunshiny day

In devil hell, go team Devil

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Daz I really hope that song never stops playing at Team Demon HQ

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@specter I like that wink emoji. 😉

@Jetah Not enough information for me to believe that there'll be that many invasion spots, and when did they say ''invasion last 30 min, and the booted out?'' Never read that before.

@Greenfox Yeah, something as long the lines happen in Albion Online where 5 PvPers took on a swarm of carebears and easily took all of them down. It's all about skill by the end of the day not by numbers. Also, Demons don't get debuffs when going to other planets as I read only beastman, and maybe human but probably not. Really only seeing Beastman getting debuff, since from what I've read it seem that way.

@Kralith Meh, still a carebear in my eyes if he just targeting noobs since he's running from real conflict and just going after his own kind.

@Gothix Ye, just play the style you like is important.

@sparky
    Spotlight - PvP, Alignment & Chrime

If your character has an Evil alignment and you manage to enter Arboreus, well, now you’re in trouble! The planet itself, pervaded by the primal energy of Elysium, immediately starts fighting to repel you. You become heavily debuffed, and normally pacific creatures turn aggressive against you, seeking you out to rip you apart. Even worse, you are only allowed to stay on Arboreus for half an hour at once, and you are quickly drained of all vital energies if you step into a Good-only area.

with the 30 minute limit they can't have just 1 portal to the planet. after a few invasions you'd have nothing to explore. they'll have to be at least 5 but Arboreus is the biggest planet so it could have up to 20. Some of the invasion spots would overlap so that you could explore between those invasion areas.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah I see.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@sparky said in Now think Clearly Here:

@greenfox It's funny how you think beastman can't be killed on their own planet by humans, demons, and even other beastman. Since, you thinking the beastman's planet is a safezone when it isn't

See, it's completely ignorant stuff like this that makes me think your guild will quit the game within a month (if not a week) because you can't be a talentless parasite like that.

Not only are Good-aligned players unable to attack other Good-aligned players - and every Beastman is Good by default - but you don't even know that Arboreus is literally untouchable by Evil-aligned characters? All of the noob zones will instantly destroy any Evil player who enters, and the non-noob zones have a debuff and time limit similar to (but far more debilitating than) the limitations on Demons during Eclipses on Syndesia.

A scrub like you won't be able to perform any remotely efficient PKing on Arboreus, or probably anywhere else really. On your way out, don't let the tree hit you where the +3 elite dire wolf shoulda bit you.

• Wiki Editor

Exactly @FibS !
    They will get known what a sharp claw is and a strong believing in the nature, when they try to get things out of the holy lands!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@fibs said in Now think Clearly Here:

A scrub like you won't be able to perform any remotely efficient PKing on Arboreus, or probably anywhere else really. On your way out, don't let the tree hit you where the +3 elite dire wolf shoulda bit you.

Is that a challenge? If so, I accept. 🙂

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Seriously, @Sparky, take some time to read the spotlights...especially Spotlight #6. You are setting yourself up for massive disappointment.

Here are some highlights from that Spotlight:

If you flag yourself as Good, you are not allowed to perform hostile actions against any other Good or Neutral player. There are several ways this restriction is applied – some common cases being:

• You can’t use basic attacks and targeted spells against Good or Neutral players.

• Your AOE abilities cause no damage or negative side effects to Good or Neutral players.

• You can’t loot the corpse of a dead Good or Neutral player.

• Giving the killing blow to a knocked-out Good or Neutral player is not possible.

• You can’t take possession of bounty that doesn’t belong to you.
      '--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arboreus is designed to be the ideal home of PvE lovers. It features large areas accessible only by Beastmen and characters with Good alignment, and a great degree of protection from hostile PvP in the rest of the world. How great is such protection? Let’s go through that together.

First and foremost, travelling to Arboreus is no small feat for a Human or Demon character. It requires good planning and is generally expected to be a group effort. Moreover, and more importantly, things get exponentially more difficult for players of Neutral and Evil alignment, who not only have to work harder to gain access to the planet, but also find it harder to stay.
    '--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your character has an Evil alignment and you manage to enter Arboreus, well, now you’re in trouble! The planet itself, pervaded by the primal energy of Elysium, immediately starts fighting to repel you. You become heavily debuffed, and normally pacific creatures turn aggressive against you, seeking you out to rip you apart. Even worse, you are only allowed to stay on Arboreus for half an hour at once, and you are quickly drained of all vital energies if you step into a Good-only area. (NOTE: in one of the Q & A's, Prometheus said "quickly" means several seconds).

The devs are dead serious about Arboreus remaining a place for PVE'ers.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@needlehawk Boring read was a copy&pasta of the spotlight #6. 😴

I think the best path to gain all knowledge would be:

1. start as a beast, gain all knowledge on Arboreus (much easier then having half hour limit and heavy debuff each time, and also the only possible way to get a knowledge from good only zones)

2. Alongside collecting Arboreus knowledge, slowly collect Syndesia knowledge as well

3. Once you have all Arboreus and Syndesia knowledge, go full evil, turn to Abomination, chose Bablis, and start doing Tartaros knowledge till you have it all

After that, stay abomination if you want to play evil, or work your way back to good side if you don't.

Other way around it will be super hard. I have to say that knowledge gain system is quite unbalanced in favor of Beast Men here.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured