Neutral demons able to stay on Syndesia indefinitely?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Hi everyone I am planing to play an asassin with the race demon, but I would prefer to stick to neutral karma as I like both PvP and PvE. Are neutral demons able to stay on Syndesia indefinitely or do they "leak" out as the rest of their evil brothers? I know that angels are able to stay in Syndesia, but being an angel and assassin… is kind of… strange and angels are locked behind positive/good karma, aren't they?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I think, as a demon, you will leak, as you said ^^ Maybe you will lose less vital energy than you was Evil, but you will. And yes, Angels are locked to Good. After, you can PvE on Tartaros, but with others demon trying to kill you 😛

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

starting race doesn't matter IF your karma is appropriate for the planet you want to be on.

Demon....

Neutral?

You are out of the band

inb4 demons live as a perfect community, caring about each other, while beast men grief each other out with mob stealing, trade coning and being generally awful to one another. 😆

@gothix said in Neutral demons able to stay on Syndesia indefinitely?:

inb4 demons live as a perfect community, caring about each other, while beast men grief each other out with mob stealing, trade coning and being generally awful to one another. 😆

that would be hilarious!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

We are carebars demons 😛

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Yeah, being a demon does not mean you have to be bad… it is more like a tendency to be bad over good. Like if you have a mortally wounded friend, you do your best to heal them/rezz them (if you are good), or you put them out of their misery (if you are neutral), or you make them suffer more so the amount of pain knocks them out and they can die peacefully, taking all of their belongings while they are knocked out and dying (if you are bad)

@esher said in Neutral demons able to stay on Syndesia indefinitely?:

We are carebars demons 😛

we'll need spy's and it's the best way.

@esher Can't really get my head around becoming an Angel, not sure what advantages it will give to compensate for the locked to good.

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@thwunk I don't think that there will be any kind of reward for Angels and Abominations. They're just a way to switch you Karma and get access to planets that are usually very hard to get on normally because of the heavy debuff they'll put on those with the "wrong" Karma.

• This post is deleted!

Those races are meant for the people that want to "specialize" in good or in bad, and are not interested in playing a bit of both.

Reward is having a more rare race that not many will roll due to the difficulty of unlocking it, and being locked into one alignment, and for those that want to play only good or only bad, being locked in doesn't matter.

As reward they get to play a rare character not often seen around the world.

Also being "locked in" to alignment does not mean that your game play is limited, at all. As an angel you still get to attack any evil character and even any good character after he committed a crime of any kind.

And as an abomination you can still behave as a decent person, even if your alignment is evil. You will always be a free target for anyone, as evil, but if you are PvP player, then not being able to "switch to good, and escape part of potential attackers (from beast world side)" will not matter anyway.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Doesn't seem like you'll be able to stay indefinitely on Syndesia as a neutral Demon. If you become an Angel the rules that apply to you, are the same as Beastmen. So it appears to me, if your'e an Angel, you could stay on Syndesia indefinitely.

• "Beastmen on Syndesia lose the powers they are granted on Arboreus. Other than that, they can stay on the Human planet as long as they like, finding shelter at any town that allows them in."

• "Demons are born with a strongly negative Karma – and they can’t make it better on their home planet. Therefore, as you create a new Demon, you’re restricted to an Evil alignment. When resting on other planets instead, you can gain Karma to the point you can set your character as Neutral too. Eventually, once your Karma is sufficiently high, you can start walking the path that will lead your Demon to reach its Redeemed form – the Angel."

• "The Human homeland is a world deprived of the primal energy that still exists on Arboreus, and can therefore be accessed by Good, Neutral and Evil players alike, without them receiving any buff or debuff. Moreover, it’s the easiest planet to travel to from other worlds – a feature that has turned it into the economic center of the Elysium System."

• "While the planet itself doesn’t force them out, Demons have a much harder time walking the lands of Syndesia. Away from the reach of Babilis, they not only lose their Demonic powers, but start leaking vital energy after a couple hours, which forces them to get back to their homeland. Eclipses are a notable exception, since Demons lose neither their powers nor their energy as long as Tartaros is casting its evil influence on the Human world."

@Thwunk

there are 3 ranks to skills/abilities and some will be locked behind places 'good' and 'bad' can't reach.

Bad Demon, Good!!! Good Demon, Bad!!! Bad Demon, not Bad!!! Good Demon, Not Good!!!

• @Jetah All skills will be available to everyone without having to convert, likely through asteroids.

@Target
    i'ma have to find that one. last i heard there were some cut off tiers.

• @Jetah I asked about it in one of the Q&A's and that was the answer. I think it was the Races one.

@Crowdac said in Neutral demons able to stay on Syndesia indefinitely?:

• "While the planet itself doesn’t force them out, Demons have a much harder time walking the lands of Syndesia.

Does this mean the same doesn't apply to Angels? Demons, meaning the Bad aligned ones?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured