reimbursement of clan / ally events equipment

• TF#3 - ENVOY

a big problem in the battles of ally is the refund of the lost equipment, they could give a report of the dead for clan and ally so that the various Clan refuse equipment

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

what's "ekip"?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

equipment

I still don't understand the question. 😛

Fractured is full loot MMO. If someone loots your equipment, it's his now. If he will return it to you because he is in ally clan, it's his choice. If he doesn't wish to return it, you are free to attack him to try to kill him and take it back.

Unless you are talking about clan management, where clan bank finances member gear, and you want some kind of automated report so clan leader (or officers) get so they know what exactly members lost in war. But I guess that would not be easy to implement.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix I'm sure he is talking about logs of lost equipment/battle logs like you suggested in the second half of your post. The only thing I would like to correct is the difficulty of implementation. It is fairly easy to implement considering there WILL already be a log recording such events, so it is only a choice on the side of the developers to show it to the players.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@pepix reverse the problem:

The ally within the alliance that is the attacker or defender in the siege supplies the gear for all that are participating in the siege. If you don't die and loose the gear you get to keep it. If you die and loose the gear you don't have to complain about it because the gear wasn't yours.

If there isn't enough time before the siege (wich shouldn't happen because there is a timetable, but just for the sake of this topic) the gear can be handed out afterwards as reward.

If anyone is foolish to bring their own expensive gear to a siege in a full loot game... then the joke is on you!

So less micromanagement and something extra for ppl that show up in time and help in the siege.

#benseineforpresident2019

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

That's a very good question, even if it's phrased poorly.
    I'm not sure, however, if one can easily put a system for reimbursing gear lost due to guild warfare that wouldn't require a lot of bureaucracy on the part of guild's middle management.

Eve Online has a destroyed log per ship loss including a characters pod and implants. it's great because you can see what someone had, estimate their losses.

Now take that up to a guild tier and you can see what a whole loss or win cost a guild.

Now take that up to an alliance tier and you can see how much farming had to take place!

It's both good and bad for moral because you can see what the both sides have lost.

I've never seen it used as a reimbursement tool though. Maybe on the small scale of an alliance wanting to take a small guild in and offering reimbursement but I doubt that'd work out because the alliance would just give them the stuff before the war.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@benseine even if for many it seems a stupid herd, who like me played albion, lineage and similar, knows the problem of reimbursement that ally provide to their soldiers, I think that solving this problem is important, the chief clan and ally leaders will be very happy

@pepix

i've never played a game where a reimbursement was done. I've played Eve and we would help struggling corporations (guilds) get back on their feet but it was never a "list of what you lost so we can replace it" thing.

if you joined an alliance expecting to get all the resources and be reimbursed then you joined the wrong alliance. each member of the alliance should bring their own resources to battle.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

EVE Online in goonswarm. Perfect reimbursement organization 👍😁

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Reimbursement... huh 😓
    Guys you know the stuff is planned to have "no full impact" on battle, probably just a very very little push to some skills, no epic weapon, no legend armor... just some stuff with some enchant.
    If you go in battle with you're inventory full you could lose something for sure (if the player kill you and not knock you)
    So how to estimate a loss on which matter ?

• @gofrit said in reimbursement of clan / ally events equipment:

Reimbursement... huh
    Guys you know the stuff is planned to have "no full impact" on battle, probably just a very very little push to some skills, no epic weapon, no legend armor... just some stuff with some enchant.
    If you go in battle with you're inventory full you could lose something for sure (if the player kill you and not knock you)
    So how to estimate a loss on which matter ?

The devs have never said gear has "no full impact" or even implied that gear has little impact. The only thing they've said is that there is no gear progression. Please stop spreading misinformation.

Gear will have value, and organized guilds will need to keep their members geared up. An ingame way for guilds to keep track of armor that needs replacing would be helpful for resource management.

@gofrit
    Gear has to have meaning or people won’t use it and there’d be no economy.

Even if it’s 10-25% difference it is a difference. Even if it’s 5-10% it’s a difference.

Quality tiers and legendary equipment could still exist without being OP.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured