And don't worry, we'll find something else to whine about, then 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I whine to my 2 friends who registered and never did anything else.... 😉

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

just someone does not like that he is not number one

• TF#3 - ENVOY

/*shrugs

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I forget about the leaderboard to be honest. Ill be fairly easy to pass. I just wanted my red panda pet, lol. Thinking about recruiting some friends though.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@prometheus said in Foundation Top 100's Top 10.:

(..:)fake accounts are very easy to identify(...)

Let me rephrase that for you. The average, not very creative, lazy fake account is very easy to identify.
    Gosh you're so very much tempting me, but I'm just too honest for that kind of thing!
    Sorry, had to 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus allowing never active accounts to gain passive points is not necessarily a bad thing. there's definitely a group of people who just sign up for a game that has some time to come and then follow it's updates through some form of mmo-news or just friends. what i mean is that not all of those accounts will "never care about fractured". if it wasn't already in mind.
    also you very much underestimate the legitimateness of a fake account.

I need to start posting from my phone or something while I'm out on my truck routes. I miss several days a week because of that lol

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I don't have friend, so hard to level up faster 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@logain said in Foundation Top 100's Top 10.:

Let me rephrase that for you. The average, not very creative, lazy fake account is very easy to identify.
    Gosh you're so very much tempting me, but I'm just too honest for that kind of thing!
    Sorry, had to 😛

Few fake accounts doesn't matter in the long run anyway. And with lots of them it's not easy to do anything creative. And they have IP logs and other stuff to identify fakes as well. If you overcome all of that - you probably deserve the points 😉

@prometheus i really was hyped to see you referring to me 😞
    this is just to ensure the rules with no more infos 😄

@esher said in Foundation Top 100's Top 10.:

I don't have friend, so hard to level up faster 😛

You are not the only one 😞

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

@holya How exactly does one cheat?

Scripts?

::EDIT::

Nevermind, fake accounts.

@logain said in Foundation Top 100's Top 10.:

@prometheus said in Foundation Top 100's Top 10.:

(..:)fake accounts are very easy to identify(...)

Sorry, had to 😛

Precisely 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

It wouldn't be time efficient to make fake accounts if your goal were to be #1 on the foundation, only if your goal is to get absurd numbers, and even then I find it doubtful it wouldn't be easier to be an advertising whore.

I don't know exactly what the website checks, but at worst you'd need to emulate different hardware/browsers/OS/IP for some portion of your referrals. Easy enough.

Next, having them all, or mostly, come from somewhere with enough traffic to make your influx of referrals seem reasonable. Easiest way to do with would be either reddit vote/view manipulation, or just directing them from unrelated high traffic streamers, so the admins can't check. Not so hard.

The real challenge, having a proportionate number of your account look active. They'd need to post on the forums, and even if you translate it into some weird language barely anybody speaks, people are going to notice that shit's just a reskinned cleverbot eventually. I can't find a solution around this issue that doesn't involve simply having a lot of real referrals mixed in.

If you're going to need a lot of real referrals, then your time would be better spent making something that advertises for you, as opposed to directly making fake accounts. I mean, you could have your fake accounts supplement your real referrals, but that just seems like overkill.

Consider the fact that I'm #1, and I don't even care enough to do quests or daily posts. I only referred a few people so I don't have to pay for dumb microtransactions, and so I can mock people for indirectly giving me money when I'm the most hated/prolific ganker in the community.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@namus So, let's be friends 😮

@holya you misspelled "wanker" in the last sentence 😄
    sry ... bad joke

shouldnt be a dynamic proxy combined with a script to write a daily message in the daily message thread be enough?

mhhh but maybe this should be posted in the forum? 😛

anyway, but the topic is not a bit about that)))

• Wiki Editor

@holya said in Foundation Top 100's Top 10.:

when I'm the most hated/prolific ganker in the community

Okay, i will set me a notice about "the guy with the biggest dick", just if i forget about that when the game will goes online. 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@kralith I'ma just leave this : P
    forums.linkrealms.com/topic/3715/project-loliconquest-van-killboard?page=1

@Lohen Maybe. It really depends on how much effort the developers are willing to put checking. I use forum posting as an example because in aggregate there's always somebody autistic enough on the internet to notice these things, but if somebody at dynamite cared enough to go all out you'd need a lot more to be convincing.

100% of your referred accounts ONLY post in the daily message thread?
    100% of your referred accounts never posted a topic?
    100% of your referred accounts never sent a forum PM?
    100% of your referred accounts never log in without posting?
    100% of your referred accounts have the same quest completions?
    100% of your referred accounts don't have referred accounts?
    100% of your referred accounts connect from dynamic IPs?
    Similar passwords?
    Similar parent Emails?
    All attached to the same Email service?
    Once the game launches 100% of your accounts don't buy the game?

There are literally hundreds of ways you could be caught out if the developer cares enough to check, but how much effort a fairly low budget studio is willing to put into a 100% meaningless leader board is questionable.

That said, if you go for stupid high numbers 5k< then patterns will be insanely obvious even at a glance, and I expect they would care 'cause it'd have an effect on marketing and such.

If you're just going for enough to have the highest, but still relatively low numbers, say 500-1000, then it'd be easier to just write a script to spam it across the Internet. Plus, that way you actually help the developers, currying you favor, and giving you in-game currency when the game launches. Just seems way easier, less risky, and with better profit.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured