What's your playstyle?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

With the great build freedom we have in Fractured, I was wondering what everyone's playstyle is. What kind of characters/classes/roles do you like to play? Warriors? Rangers? Mages? Rogues? Tank, dps or healer?

Personally, I tend to gravitate towards melee, battlemages and engineers. Altough, in isometric games, I often go for ranged builds aswell even though I often find them a bit too easy to play. In terms of roles, I generally play all 3. (Tank, dps, healer).

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@vengu said in What's your playstyle?:

With the great build freedom we have in Fractured, I was wondering what everyone's playstyle is. What kind of characters/classes/roles do you like to play? Warriors? Rangers? Mages? Rogues? Tank, dps or healer?

Personally, I tend to gravitate towards melee, battlemages and engineers. Altough, in isometric games, I often go for ranged builds aswell even though I often find them a bit too easy to play. In terms of roles, I generally play all 3. (Tank, dps, healer).

If the gameplay is like Path of Exile, I'll prefer tank with high regeneration. Like what I was doing with Templar, that's why I'll pick Bear-Kin. Also I did have some good time playing other damage classes but focus on defensive build.
    I would consider to play mage if Fractured MMO had necromancer build. Also recently I enjoy the camping playstyle in The Amazing Eternals, SwitchBlade (Lucid Games) so the idea of engineer is not bad, if it would be device placement in combat.
    By the way, from the games that I have played, I could tell you that I'm quite good at sneaky, camping and distraction. Tank as well but it's my lazy stage. My bad is that I'm easily tangled by enemies rampage flank.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Well, I normally prefer melee classes, like fighters/warriors. Usually playing DPS roles, but if there's a room for providing some utilities or off-healing to the group, I tend to go kinda support fighter way. And occasionally tanking, but it really depends on my character's "feel" in a particular game.
    More generally, I just pick/customise a melee fighter, and play as it feels right for me. :slight_smile:

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I usually play the class that has the most debuffs. The classes usually vary with their names. If I want to go on offense, I go a poison build, which is typically an archer or rogue.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Bursty DPS all the way! Especially with AOEs. I can't actually aim, so I like to compensate with redonkulous amounts of damage 😄

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I prefer to heal or DPS ^^ I never tanked a lot (I have only one tank in all my games), I prefer class like archer or mage (sometimes assassin, I loved this class in swtor)

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

I like pet classes, like WoW hunter, but I also like playing stealthy characters. A stealthy hunter would be fun! 😄

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I would like to play a mage if its not like in every other game just throwing fireballs and lightning. I like complex gameplay and so I prefer underestimated classes like if there is something like an alchemist sometimes.
    But I usualy end up playing the roll noone wants, so I'll fill 😉

• DymStudios - CEO

Tanky melee with healing - the "monk" or "paladin" archetypes in other games sometimes fit the role.

@lomacil said in What's your playstyle?:

I would like to play a mage if its not like in every other game just throwing fireballs and lightning. I like complex gameplay and so I prefer underestimated classes like if there is something like an alchemist sometimes.
    But I usualy end up playing the roll noone wants, so I'll fill 😉

Your "mage" character in Fractured is how you make it! 🙂 You'll have several alchemist/herbalist abilities I'm sure you'll like - just learn them and create a few mage-like builds around them :slight_smile:

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

I am realy looking forward to it, the fact you dont know whats coming aspect of the game realy makes me want to play it and to try different things.
    I am just waiting for the one game, you realy have to forge your own spells, via combination. So you'll might be the only one to cast a specific spell. But thats just a dream, I dont think thats realy possible by now and I dont think there are lots of people who would like it^^

So this game might be the closest I get to what I want and thats great 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Robes always turned me off so i usually play Warrior character.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

i like non playstyle system

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hardcore Rogue Socialite (i.e. sneak dps, high mobility, low defense, non-magic user w/ social engineering, disguise, guile and other non-combat based diplomatic-like skills, abilities and/or knowledge).

smirks

Also I'm full of shit 😉

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I'll have to get my hands on the game😏(wink wink) to know what playstyle I'll want for myself in Fractured, although I do know I want to be a Hellfire demon, thats the one thing I am completely sure of.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Depends on the game itself, but if I'm serious about the game I tend to end up on top 0.001% with whatever build I choose 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I would like to play with some taming mechanic

• TF#3 - ENVOY

i love taming playstyle

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@magister me too 🙂

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Something like a Deathknight that can heal yourself while dealing massive damage

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I forgot to mention I love high mobility aswell. I will probably end up building a very mobile battle-mage or range build. 😛

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured