History behind your profil picture

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

Hi everyone !

Would like to know what's the story behind your profil picture. 🙂

Mine personnaly come from the anime Alderamin of the Sky (Ikta Solork). First of all i think its a great and he his a great character.

Also really like his main quote : Laziness is the mother of all human progress, wich, I think is kind of true ahah.

![alt_text]2_1526657759939_i3.jpg 1_1526657759938_i2.jpg 0_1526657759913_i1.jpg

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

HAHA

Mine is easy, one of the company logos.

A friend drew mine for me.

i grew my history out!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Mine Is Yukihira Souma from the manga Shokugeki no Soma from chapter 116 the first time the MC seemed to have some growth IMO

• TF#10 - CONSUL

A picture I found on internet ^^ I love snakes and demons, the character is both 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I love white bears that's why I'm using that icon by over 10 years 😛

• Wiki Editor

I just searched some time ago for a picture about Cheshire Cat and found a cool picture at Deviant Art and croped the head out for an avatar pic.
    Usually i use a Raven or a Moon.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

I'm normally a PvE carebear, but something about Fractured made me keen to try out PvP for a change.

So I googled for 'demon profile picture' and found the one I liked best.

I've actually saved this one to my dropbox. I plan to use it again in the future, I likes it. 🙂

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I drew mine while on holiday in the Snow (From Australia, so it's not common even in winter...)
    I used a ruler and a 1.0 fineliner to fill in all the black, one line at a time, then when I got home I scanned it in and used photoshop to fill in the colour.

This avatar goes everywhere with me... online that it...

i just like tigers

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Mine is good ol Vash the Stampede. Fun, easy going, and does his best to do right... and serves up justice in an amazing fashion.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Cosmic snakes eating rats. 🎻

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

You opened up a bit of a tangent with this one, ahem hem

I drew my profile picture! She's my darling little wishdragon Rhubarb.

Rhubarb

Rhubarb

Wishdragons are somewhere between fairies and genies. They're the only dragons that are naturally Pirelic (i.e. bipedal) and otherwise don't really look like dragons, but they're affected by all the dragon magic and can hear the Call, so they must be dragons yeah?

They live in the half-awake kingdom of Tir na Nog, where they never want for anything. Rather than make them happy this bores them to tears since they've got nothing to do, and so they go on pilgrimages throughout Elysia and use their magic to grant wishes for less fortunate people (hence "wishdragon"). Slightly confusingly they call themselves "wishers" and their wish recipients "wishees".

Every wishdragon carries a little wish bible with them that tells them all the rules. It's in the wishdragon language that nobody else understands, and even if they did, every copy disappears if a non-wishdragon tries to take it.

Rhubarb in particular is extremely sweet and thoughtful, and has a great head to memorize the wish book, but she's often very clumsy with her magic, so Tir na Nog has... encouraged her to go on a pilgrimage. She's not exiled though, and over her adventures she gets better at the whole wishin' business.

One of the most important elements of wishin' is that a wishdragon is free to interpret and even muck a wish however she likes, as long as she acts towards a sincere belief of the wishee's best interests (i.e. the exact opposite of a leprechaun.) Thanks to her imagination and compassion, Rhubarb is extremely good at this... as long as she doesn't honestly screw up her magic.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Sailor Saturn will forever be bae

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured