Launch Review & Roadmap

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi, fellow gamer and MMO enthusiast!

After 2 weeks of Early Access, 5,000 copies sold and $118,000 raised, let's have a look at how we've been doing so far!

Read the full review

See you tomorrow for a large bugfix patch, and next week for the first major changes and content!

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

So the first two to already have reached 15 will get the bestest perks right? Braavos on Arehen and The Shire on Terra.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Lots of good news in the post and I acknowledge the importance and need of many of the things on the road map,
    but.
    no veggies or leafy greens yet? your killing me and city economics man...
    no tech tree? ouch, that really hurts. the idea of each city getting some special bonus unique to it will certainly create diversity and could balance the value of different locations but it removes choice which also hurts.
    there is still the question/issue of the city prestige system. combined with more diverse crops, negative prestige for crop plots, and an actual city maintenance requirements you could achieve the city diversity mentioned earlier such that a rank 15 is not self sustaining and must specialize and trade or form alliances to get it all.
    I hope that your proposal is a stop gap for a real system and that this is not the devs giving up.
    You could still have the specilized city bonuses, just tie them into the cities ranking in the season system. better yet have a list of possible bonusses and let each city pick one in order of their rank.
    I just think that cities have a lot of potential and do not want to see it stagnate.
    Good work so far, glad for the good news, keep it up.

• No archery fencing update today. Lied to again. 🙄

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Exciting update. It feels like it's been a long road, so I imagine yall are absolutely ecstatic to be here at this point in time. Looking forward to my archer finally having some serious power.

• Why can't I buy this on steam from Singapore? When will it be available in my region?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

What time is the update?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Please make this game more user friendly...
    ... Names on loot-boxes, local chat bubbles, also 'redefine mouse keys' and 'stand still to cast' would help a lot in longway
    It kinda feels unfriendly to beginners!
    Also make something to follow as single player only... 💟

IDK, maybe NPC with basic quests!?
    Personally, I love quests, even if the reward is small, but they show something in their direction.

Anyway... I wish you luck, growth and patience!! 👍 👍 🤞

• @Abats I don't know if you will ever see quests outside the tutorial. The sandbox model means players need to make it work between themselves. That being said, it could probably use some more quality of live changes like the mouse button option. I just don't think they are a priority atm.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Prometheus I appreciate the transparency. Congrats on the numbers! Thanks for a great game. I'm looking forward to seeing the evolution of Fractured Online. Much gratitude.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured