Economy and PvE

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

I just finished reading a few things regarding the economy and I can't tell if Fractured will have a player driven economy.

From one hand some concepts of player driven economy are in place (such as no auction house, how gathering and crafting will work) but on the other hand PvE bosses are mentioned.

Is this a hybrid system of sorts, will we have player driven economy (basically meaning that the bosses don't drop the best tier of armor/gear, but rather that these are player crafted), or will the world bosses and the dungeons drop the best gear.

And writing this, if that would be the case then how would the demon planet work? Maybe each planet will have a different economy? Would that be wise? Would that create problems or great opportunities for niche gameplay?

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@phaethonas The devs have stated in some posts that the best gear will be crafted but that items can still be found on mobs, they just wont be as good. Certain materials can only be found on different planets so it seems like each will have its own economy but going on the demon planet comes with the risk of losing it all very easily but thats why anyone would play that race in the first place right?

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

nice system

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I assume there will be some way to move materials between planets so that crafters can get the raw materials, but I doubt it will be easy.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Fractured will be very player-driven! It sounds to me like players will make farms & ranches and farm most raw materials on Arboreus, process them into ingots et al mostly on Syndesia, and find the really rare high-tier PVP gear stuff on Tartaros.

There's probably a bit of all three on each planet but they each specialize.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Clearly the planets will have different economies. Some will have more resources of one type than the others. However i'm sure that planets with sparse resources will have some "unique" ones to make it up 😛 Makes sense i guess

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@miffi said in Economy and PvE:

The devs have stated in some posts that the best gear will be crafted but that items can still be found on mobs, they just wont be as good. Certain materials can only be found on different planets so it seems like each will have its own economy but going on the demon planet comes with the risk of losing it all very easily but thats why anyone would play that race in the first place right?

Not at all, human. Come to Tartaros. Trade with us. There are riches to be had from trade.

You can trust us to keep you safe.

😁

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@kairosval said in Economy and PvE:

@miffi said in Economy and PvE:

The devs have stated in some posts that the best gear will be crafted but that items can still be found on mobs, they just wont be as good. Certain materials can only be found on different planets so it seems like each will have its own economy but going on the demon planet comes with the risk of losing it all very easily but thats why anyone would play that race in the first place right?

Not at all, human. Come to Tartaros. Trade with us. There are riches to be had from trade.

You can trust us to keep you safe.

😁

I would be happy to have dealings with you humans! 😄

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@morridin Oh, I know that one, I read about it! You can go with carts, wagons and the like to another planet through a stargate and return to your planet via the same stargate as long as it is active. If you miss that window you will be stranded to the other planet and you will be able to return without what you have on your cart

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Maybe there will be a central trading hub that is neutral between the factions.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured