Details on inter-planetery travel for each race

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I've been reading on the topic of de drawbacks and benefits of traveling to other planets for each race but I seem to be not able to find any concrete details.

Are they already known and have I been reading over it or isn't it published yet?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'm not exactly sure what you'd define as drawbacks and benefits. Do you mean per race, such as this: '(...)Demons are a notable exception to this rule, having been gifted by Babilis the ability to travel to other worlds more easily to bring terror to the other much hated races. However, the penalties they’ll be subject to are no smaller than those suffered by the other races… and sometimes, actually worse.'
    Or do you mean the benefits of traveling, which would be getting access to new knowledge, unlocking new skills and possibly collecting materials that you can't find on your home planet, together with the thrill of adventure and PvP combat?

• We don't have concrete details. The general idea is that demons and furries will be able to stay on each other's planets for a limited time with debuffs. Iirc, same applies to characters that live on human planet, but the penalties are less severe.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Logain yeah you hit the nail with that quote. I already read the information about it, but didn't know if the details were published around the specifics of the debuffs and so on.

@Razvan thanks for confirming!

There are more details out there. You just have to read through more of the spotlights. 🙂
    You will even be able to find out what kind of debuffs different races will have on which planet.

Just an example, when other race come to Tartaros, after a while they will get a debuff that will mark their location on map for all demons to see.

Read on to find out more. 🙂

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Also, the idea is that while demons will get an edge in the ease of travelling between worlds, particularly during eclipses, travelling for the other races is meant to be something that requires planning and investment.

My expectation is that travelling between worlds will be expensive enough to act as a significant money and resource sink, but that's just an educated guess on my part.

@Bramibal said in Details on inter-planetery travel for each race:

I've been reading on the topic of de drawbacks and benefits of traveling to other planets for each race but I seem to be not able to find any concrete details.

Are they already known and have I been reading over it or isn't it published yet?

Here is few articles which gives you some information how the planets works and how the travel between them are planned to be implemented:

Feature Spotlight #6

Feature Spotlight #2

Feature Spotlight #1

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@Tuoni i forgot spotlight #6! Thanks for reminding me! I didn't put the link between your alignment and the consequences of inter-planetary travel.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured