Next test phase

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Hope it starts soon because it seems people are running out of things to talk about lol.

@Farlander said in Next test phase:

Hope it starts soon because it seems people are running out of things to talk about lol.

Next test weekend phase wont have any changes though according to gms so we still wont have anything to talk about

@Xzoviac lol. thats some brutal honesty. But is the servervup during weekends?? i didn't think it was... or is there an upcoming test?

@Xzait said in Next test phase:

@Xzoviac lol. thats some brutal honesty. But is the servervup during weekends?? i didn't think it was... or is there an upcoming test?

we are supposed to be getting weekend test events because they are skipping Alpha 1 part 3 test phase, to catch back up to the road map, the first one is supposed to be at the end of this month.

but the gm said although they still pan to have the test weekend so we can play again, it will be the same ingame version, apart from having a new Installer/client that will need testing

@Farlander I was thinking the same thing. At the very least the devs need to release a little news or something as interest appears to be waning somewhat. There are fewer and fewer new members joining (or at least posting in the hello section, and conversations seem to be limited to the same few folks going back and forth. We need a little buzz.

@Xzoviac said in Next test phase:

@Xzait said in Next test phase:

we are supposed to be getting weekend test events because they are skipping Alpha 1 part 3 test phase, to catch back up to the road map, the first one is supposed to be at the end of this month.

but the gm said although they still pan to have the test weekend so we can play again, it will be the same ingame version, apart from having a new Installer/client that will need testing

That's really cool. I hope that they do, do this ^c^

@Gibbx said in Next test phase:

@Farlander I was thinking the same thing. At the very least the devs need to release a little news or something as interest appears to be waning somewhat. There are fewer and fewer new members joining (or at least posting in the hello section, and conversations seem to be limited to the same few folks going back and forth. We need a little buzz.

Ye, there certainly does seem to be a bit back and forth in some topics. I'll be honest, i have unintentionally been part of that.

I like seeing new pics posted. I really like the graphics. It has that old UO isometric top down view but has very nice updated graphics with alot of detail.

People that do not have access yet will enjoy even watching the streamers play. Plenty of people still didn't even see the game, so the more up time the test server has, the better. 🙂

• Community Manager

More news is coming soon. The test weekend is being postponed to early October though. They're almost done with porting Fractured to the new SpatialOS version.

I like seeing new pics posted. I really like the graphics. It has that old UO isometric top down view but has very nice updated graphics with alot of detail.

That's intentional!

@Gibbx said in Next test phase:

Yeah I agree, it would be nice to get more information about something so there would be new topics to discuss with. This something needs to be focused on content, because few screenshot won't give much to talk about.

Bruh! Capes. We still have no information on it.

There are some important factors regarding it that we need to know:

• How will we make them, and how long will it's crafting take?
    • How many colors can we use for dyeing it?
    • Will there be a trim?
    • Speaking of dyes: Will we be able to craft dye?
    • We need to see if there are clipping issues.
    • Will there be heavy travel capes and lighter flaunting capes?
    • Guild insignia inscribable on the cape?
    • Will we be able to choose textures on the cape or will it be based on the material we weave?
    • I've not heard about my real life cape that Rumplebuttskin is weaving on DS's basement? where's the Kickstarter? will he be able to handle all the orders?

DS is probably planning something special for capes, which is why they are silent on the matter. They know there will be much rejoicing and dancing in the streets if the pull it off, and much sorrow, wailing, and gnashing of teeth it it's a half baked idea.

I know for an untrue fact that about 60% of the team is working on the capes. I have the utmost trust in them. They are so good at cape-crafting, in untrue fact, that they might as well become a cape boutique.

I'm very excited about capes.

You must really like capes lol. I do think they make great guild uniforms. All that space to put the guild crest on. Tabards would be nice as well. There is always that one guy though.

1468501_10204499569142596_59918799967862514_n.jpg

You must really like capes lol. I do think they make great guild uniforms. All that space to put the guild crest on. Tabards would be nice as well. There is always that one guy though.

Guild crests on shields and the pommel on swords weapons would be cool too

DAoC had guild crest on capes and shields, which was neat but it wasn't an isometric view game. I'd assume colors and patterns would be better suited for isometric but I could see DS allowing 'custom guild crest' as a cash shop purchase (within the visual of the game/lore).

@Farlander plus the guy with that shield.

I do like my capes. Even if just a travel cape, which I think would fit into the lore since we need to travel and explore so much.

Wow only 7 active threads since yesterday morning. I am not sure if I even remember such low forum activity. We definitely need something from the dev's soon as interest seems to be waning.

There has been a time with less activity as far as I can remember. There were times with at most 2 - 3 "active" threads / ea day iirc correctly.

Well most topics have been discussed already "to the death" 😉 so it's either a "chill time" or drama arguing about stuff we don't know enough about yet. I prefer chill. 😉

That being said, everyone can use new threads to post some of their own interesting suggestions. Devs surely follow the community, and if there is a suggestion interesting enough, that fits into Fractured philosophy... you never know what will catch devs interest. 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured