Hey, I'm new!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hello all,

Came across this game when searching around.

Looks similar to the play style of Albion online and the scenery and mobs remind me of the old Myth of soma.
    Is the game similar to them, if you know them, as I enjoyed both of them.

Thanks,

Lanc3k

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I have read them , was looking for more player opinion from what they have experienced so far in the early stages of development .

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Lanc3k said in Hey, I'm new!:

I have read them , was looking for more player opinion from what they have experienced so far in the early stages of development .

Welcome to Fractured, Lanc3k!

I should preface the following with the fact that I was only able to personally play three hours or so of the most recent Alpha test. That said, I enjoyed what I saw.

First, understand this is a true alpha. The game is far from complete and is missing the bulk of its proposed features. It's been buggy and clunky at times.

But the continent Myr, one of three on the planet Syndesia, was huge. The graphics were pretty good, the UI was excellent, and I enjoyed the available mechanics. Effort is required to do things: picking up heavy items requires you to do so by hand and tote them around rather than stuff them into an inventory slot and move unencumbered. Resources don't respawn very quickly; if you cut down a tree for lumber, it won't be available for many, many minutes, forcing you to search for others.

It was realistic and promising and I'm looking forward to additional test phases. 😄

@Lanc3k

early stages of development is just humans running around trying to poke a few mobs. there isn't a game or systems for economy, yet. i'd say it's well into the 'they this concept will actually work' than anything else.

there are plenty of vod at twitch too you can check out!

@Lanc3k

• Isometric perspective only (click to move, there is no WSAD), Albion style.
    • 3 planets with 3 different rule sets, a PvE world, FFA PvP world, and GvG based PvP world with flagging consequences for random kills and thefts
    • game has karma system, you can be good, neutral or evil aligned based on your karma, your actions change your karma
    • 3 races with few sub races, they differ by base stats, stat affinities, and perhaps racial abilities
    • base races (best men, human, demons) can evolve into different races... human -> leeches, beast men -> abominations, demons -> angels, through quest system and changing your karma.... this path is one way though, if you mutate, there is no way to turn back, your racials will change accordingly
    • there is housing system, you can only place house on designated locations, but locations are spread all around the world, not limited to cities.
    • there is full loot system, but new gear is easily craftable and not hard to come by, and people that want to avoid PvP completely can play on PvE world
    • game features horizontal progression, there is no levels, instead you learn new skills and add them to your spell book, there is a load of skills to learn so you will not learn them too quickly. New spells aren't more powerful, they are just different. There is variety of gear, all gear is equally powerful, but is adjusted for different situations, we will be able to customize our gear
    • you can use any skill you want, you are limited by number of slots on your spell bar, and you can change skills on your bar when resting
    • different skills depend on different character stats, so choosing your starting stat allocation is important, there are several "battle schools" of spells and each depend on certain stats more, so even though you can use all spells from the book, certain school spells will be more potent for you depending on your stat allocation
    • we dont know yet if you will be able to change your stat allocation.... but even if yes, this will surely be expensive and have a large cooldown (perhaps you will not be able to change at all)
    • but you will be able to have several alts
    • game is buy 2 play, with optional VIP subscription that shouldn't be pay 2 win
    • game features non instanced world, so no classic dungeons and raids, there will be dungeon like hard areas, but they will be competed by everyone
    • there is organized GvG, sieges, and guilds that rule cities will be able to control rules in that zone, there is also political system

Hmmm, I wrote all key points of the game I guess. Check videos to see how graphics look like. 😉

• @Lanc3k Welcome

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

welcome to the forums lol

Hello Lanc3k!

LG
    Mata

• TF#5 - LEGATE

hey and welcome 😄

@Lanc3k Ohaiyo Guzaimasu, watashi namae wa Althalus Desu. O Genki Desu Ka? Yoraishku Onigaishimasu!

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Welcome!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Welcome!!

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Welcome!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Gothix

Cheers bro that helped a lot 👍

Welcome to Fractured!

Isometric adventure hack and slash... Mmorpg

Don't forget the game will have survival elements like water, food and maybe weather.

I love these game types all, and this game offers them all together😍

Welcome to the adventure!

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Welcome!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured