๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I here recalled that in lore (Beastmen) mentioned conversation father with daughter . And I came to the conclusion that there would be kids in the game, right? I assume that in the village it will be 10-20% of the population, and in the city about 20-30%. What do you think about this? Do you need children in the game and will they make it more lively? I'd like to see the kids running around town and playing something.
    Also it would be possible to make NPCs "Mowgli", but this is only a dream/possible
    PS I remember that the game is not the mechanics of aging, and therefore the NPC until his death and remains at a certain age.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

A lot of games avoid putting kids in for many reasons, but it would make the towns feel more "townsy".

I like when all NPCs in towns can be killed. When games put kids in towns, those NPCs are usually immune to damage, and it's not immersive when you raid a town, and kill every body but kid NPCs still roam around like nothing just happened.

So I'll vote for provisional yes.

Yes IF kids can also be killed like every other NPC, or if at least during raids, kid NPCs would react to the situation, run around crying and shortly after disappear from the town (hidden somewhere), so when town is ravaged it becomes barren, and not with 2 kids in street playing cheerfully with toys. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Wiki Editor

@Gothix said in City kids๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ:

Yes IF kids can also be killed like every other NPC, or if at least during raids, kid NPCs would react to the situation, run around crying and shortly after disappear from the town (hidden somewhere), so when town is ravaged it becomes barren, and not with 2 kids in street playing cheerfully with toys.

Exactly, let the kids NPC run away and hide somewhere. That is a nice compromise and will save the atmosphere.

In general i would like to have here and there a Kid NPC, maybe playing in the streets of towns.
    Maybe they arrive in a playerdriven Town with special Buildings you can place, so you can decide if you want to have kids in your town or not. (Housing towns vs. military bases)

I like the idea of โ€‹โ€‹seeing children running and playing in the streets, it makes the cities more lively, but at the same time I'm halfway there, I feel that the game would have a rather heavy climate with demons killing children in the eclipse, basically not Give me such a nice feeling. โœŒ

@MeninoDeOuro In the demon world it is possible to reduce the number of children to make them hooligans and many other things

How do yall feel about the the idea of toying with the children npc before mutilating them when we raid human towns?

@Zidroc Then it should just be a feature of interacting with NPC kids. Throw the ball/ play catch-up and so on.
    A funny remark will be if you almost immediately catch up with the child using the skill "jerk", and he will answer you" stop cheating, play by the rules", and you will answer him "when you become big and strong, too, you can do so."

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hope we can also having kid age option to character cuztomisation.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Zidroc ๐Ÿ˜‚ I would assume if there aren't children in the game its due to imaginations like your's(you had to imagine the question). I think @Gothix idea is the perfect way to incorporate children into the game.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

pointless kids

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@boogis I'm not sure immersion is pointless, but if it is, you would be correct.

children of people - give me the ball. children of beastmen - go play in the forest. children of demons - Blood for the god of blood! Skulls for the throne of skulls!)))

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I'm for children, they're more crunchy after some minutes on the grill. Maybe they would be unkillable, but yes, if they do like Gothix said, it would be fine. They can have some spots that you can't destroy (for example a hide below a house, if you burn the house, they don't die). It will make the world a bit more realistic.

Sure, it would be nice to see npc kids but I don't see it as a high priority feature and I would rather see Dynamight focusing on core game. Adding children might require a lot of designing especially if they want to keep their age ratings.

Demon kids could pickpocket you in the streets.
    Play cards on the corners and offer you to gamble, playing with them.

Stuff like that.

@Gothix This then flows into my other theme of "mini-games", which we discussed earlier.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

this all is a dreaming contest. your dreams stay yours if you wanna make them real make your own game. Devs will do their own dreams, not yours. this is how it works. if i tell you - hey clean my car for free cos its my dream, you wouldnt do it, would you? same here. who cares for kids? its not core mechanic. its just your wish which you probably be bored about after 1 week of playing. so why devs should spent their time for something nobody will care after 1 week/month of play or whatever. devs will ask you - why dont u enjoy kids? why you quit our game , you wanted them so much? and you will answer - you were stupid enough to make my dream come true but now i dont care anymore so piss off. and you will leave this game without feeling sorry.
    im not telling u stop dreaming, but i bet this one will not come to real.
    we had kids in wow, so who remembers them?

Copyright ยฉ 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured