What is this game ?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Could someone please explain what it is ?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@fenetre Summarily... Fractured is an open world, where guilds will be able to equip their cities. Since world is open in danji will be able to enter at the same time all the players who are nearby ( just need to enter, it is in a certain location). The game has 3 races: Beastmen PVE, People PVE/PVP and the PVP Demons. The game has about 400 skills, where your ability to play and use skills will dominate, not the eternal grind for the top gear. Can you interact with the game world:

knock between a clan of bands and a raging river? Animate the waters to protect you, or freeze them over to cross to safety – then melt them to drown your foes! In Fractured, the natural elements around you can always be exploited to defeat your enemies, even when all hope seems lost. If you want to know more, you'd better go to the news section, which is listed in my greeting below.

In this game, the monsters will drop resources, not weapons as in casual games, which means that all the equipment will be created by players.

Unlike Albion online

Hi denispeda-since I know Albion myself very well, I can give you an answer as dev. The most important things I can outline:
    Fractured features ARPG combat, which is quite different from Albion's Dota-like style.
    Progress is horizontal and sees no grind thanks to the Knowledge System, while Albion progress is very vertical (with resources, items and everything divided in tiers) and progress requires repeating the same action over an over for a long, long time.
    The way PvP is managed is very different - on Albion, by level (low level: green, high level: red). On Fractured, by race and planet. In fact, the whole concept of races and worlds doesn't exist in Albion.
    Interactions with the environment being very important in combat are also missing from Albion.
    We have one massive open world, it's not divided in regions.
    ...and there's a lot more I could mention. Even the graphic style is different. So like... Yeah, it's very different

There are 6 gods.

Elysium, which is thought to be the source of Arboreus’ primal energy.
    Tyros, god of light and justice.
    Nelena, goddess of the wild and mother of all beastmen.
    Babilis, an evil god worshipped by the Demons.
    Iridia, goddess of fortune and mother of all humans.
    Galvanos, god of knowledge and keeper of the nine paths of magic.

They are briefly mentioned in this spotlight. Some gods are tied to a specific alignment while others are neutral. Worshipping a god grants access to divine quests, blessings and divine abilities, more on that here.

Here is a link to the news:
    Race
    World
    Information skills
    Branches
    Character
    I hope I answered your question, if you have any more questions feel free to ask^^

@fenetre Hello, and I'm not a bot, I'm SUPER BOT ! 0_1526933477723_ecdb9d1f-f30e-4c8f-8207-ceed69d6db6f-image.png
    0_1526934197466_d04b8acb-d330-4100-abb3-bbe161df7fd2-image.png Here is all the information you may need0_1526934265814_3d5c8ca7-5b7f-4484-90c2-f752da9a50d9-image.png

0_1527019506639_0464316b-662f-4ec3-b07d-67a861e3d8c8-image.png
    Review sections, what's what:

News & Announcements - this information on the forum about the news, they can also be viewed on the official website in the "news" section

Development Updates - short reviews of game development, not advertised on the official website

Welcome to Fractured - here greet new arrivals

Dear new users, please do not start spamming in your own greetings in order to complete the task in 10 comments on the forum. You'd better do it in the Welcome to Fractured section for other people, as you can be banned for spam.

General Discussions - here we publish the ideas of the players (you can get a reward in the form of points Fund)

It is desirable to create topics in the section with discussions in two languages-in English and in your native language, so you will be able to understand more people

Questions & Answers - in principle, questions are asked, which try to answer as quickly as possible

Guild Recruitment - information about existing guilds and about willing to join in them

Non-English Forums - appeal of users to their language community

Off Topic - there is information about opportunities forum, theme with daily task and many

Also, if you have placed a topic in the wrong section, you can write a moder asking it to be moved or deleted. 0_1526934764325_39fbe6fa-ffce-4909-aba4-1fc819d56ae0-image.png

0_1526933937755_7d158ab4-e5bb-4c97-8c56-cc005b46c851-image.png

-Free pre-alpha key will give the top 100-1000
    -People who invested in kickstarter can buy the entrance to the alpha or beta test
    -Kickstarter June 1st!
    -Fractured is still in development. Pre-alpha and alpha version of the game will be available in 4Q 2018
    -The game at the time of release will cost 25€ and is B2P
    -Who will make kickstarter more than €25 (€20 early bird) will receive a copy of the game
    -Fractured is not going to be on Steam anytime soon. The devs want to make sure the game is really polished before putting it there
    -The game will not be on Android and ISO (№5)
    -Localization of the game will be on Spanish, (Brazilian) Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Polish and other languages
    -The servers will be located in North America, possibly in Europe
    FAQ+(RUS, ITA, FRA, DE) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/2421/frequently-asked-questions

Pss, I have some interesting things in my profile 0_1526933865049_6f1601e5-8169-45fd-8049-3317d3a340cb-image.png

• Wiki Editor

Our superbot 😄
    @muker

For @Fenetre , the question is correct: What game it will be?
    Because for now we just have a very good idea, that you can read about in all the News and Spotlights and in a first very early game/worldlook video.
    It is under developement and the community is about to collect all informations. These you can read with this 3 links in my signature 😉

@kralith I that what?? I JUST happened to be on our Jolly forum at the right time

What is anything, really? Can we truly claim to know anything about anything if we can't fully grasp the essential truths that describe the very fabric of our universe? Are we doomed to endlessly attempt to relate to a universe that was never meant to be understood?

Keeps me up at night.

Anyways, you might want to go through all of these nice links.

• Wiki Editor

The answer is 42.
    With this i can sleep very well in the night @Nelchael 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@fenetre an isometric MMORPG sandbox fullloot. Three planets with different rules so it's up to you how you like to play.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured