What's about "No grinding" system

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

We already have to grind for your pre-alpha questing how can you promise the game will not need griding

Without testing i think that game is like Albion. It is called "no grinding" because replacing the Xp system by an other who is not called Xp but in fact it's nearly the same thing.

At the moment my coment is useless because i didn't give a try

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@oneilos In no grind all players will be given a chance to show their skills as a player, not as a getter

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So what's the stuff role ? If you don"t grind for Xp you will grind for stuff or scroll of know

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Dude the foundation will reward people leveling by giving constructive feedback. If you just spam to get levels you will be banned. The foundation is a good way to keep the comunity active on forum by giving constructive feedbacks. The foundation is not the game. It's just a reward for those partecipating activly to the forum life.

@Specter will judge.

@oneilos It is not the main one. In this game, the developers want us to show the importance of finding a strategic approach to each situation, not a banal system-max LVL, top loot gg wp

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@muker that is good in PVE but un PVP the most efficient strategy is the number. At the moment i don't see how that game will be better than Albion

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@oneilos cause you will have noting to level up. No character levels and no tier levels like albion. Experience does not exists in the game. Albion had experience called fame.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@finland that mean if you reroll you will be able to be equaly efficient than your main char, at the first second of the game of that new char. So no skill unlocking etc.. All the knowledge must be in your mind and not in a game feature. It also mean that a good player can without stuff kill a fullstuff player. Only with his personnal knowledge. It could be very cool but need to see it to believe.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@oneilos you have skill to unlock but by doing differnt tasks and it's way different than grinding mobs h24 to level up the char or the equip. Somehow the plan is to be competitive since the first hours. If you look at moba games wotks in that way.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@finland said in What's about "No grinding" system:

the plan is to be competitive since the first hours

It's my only need 🙂 I don't want to wait more than hours. Albion need days and it's to much

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@oneilos Albion needs years to maximize a set XD. Unlocking T8 is not enough the mastery are what counts there.

"No grinding" does not mean that you will be able to slack and do nothing.

"No grinding" just means that you will not be required to do the same action "10,000 times". So you will not get assignment to farm thousands of mobs, or collect a tons of wood.

Instead, you will get a lots of different tasks, so you do not get bored by doing "same thing over and over".

Also (hopefully) many tasks will require skill, instead of just skill-less time drain.

• grinding got me out of albion online and keeps me away from anything mmo related...

curious to see how ut plays out

@wymm

grinds are there to artificially give the player something to do. We'll have to kill animals, pick herbs and other gathering to get gear unless you plan on just fighting players and stealing theirs.

MMOs will have a grind of some type. If you dont like it, I'd suggest reading a book, playing some old console games or stick with more story driven games.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

This guy is probably a troll but...

@oneilos said in What's about "No grinding" system:

We already have to grind for your pre-alpha questing how can you promise the game will not need griding

No you don't. You in fact are prevented from grinding to earn Foundation progress because there is a cap to how much Foundation progress can be earned each day / each week.

Without testing i think that game is like Albion. It is called "no grinding" because replacing the Xp system by an other who is not called Xp but in fact it's nearly the same thing.

It isn't.

You do not raise any discrete numeral value that gradually makes your character stronger, by any name.

All character progress is made through an achievement system. No experience of any kind.

We can agree there.

• Wiki Editor

What you mean with grind?
    I don't understand your view.
    I'm here, because i'm interested in the idea and i want to meet other people to go with them in conversation. For that i am active for i get rewarded and just see it as a small thank you that i get back.
    If i'm absent some days, i don't mind, because i know as long the idea touches me, i will participate the revolution.
    I don't feel any grind at all.
    If you just look for the reward you need to get and for that you just login every day for a daily hello and most other things don't interest you, yes, for that kind of people it will be just a grind. 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@finland It could be very cool but need to see it to believe.

With all the releases in the last decade it's always wait and see if they can deliver. Agree! But I've been following this game for months now and it looks like one of the best idea's I've seen in years. Yes a new character has a chance to defeat a veteran (build and gear is situational). It's not like in BDO where all your attacks miss because your target has higher tier gear then you.

They also have a solid and transparent plan, unlike Bless Online for example where I keep checking the small letters for something like "if you buy our game we will totaly screw you over"

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@finland And I believe that this is an extremely efficient way of doing it too.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured