Guild Halls/Hubs?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I'm curious and wasn't able to find anything about guild Halls or hubs for Guilds.

My question is are we going to see instanced guild Halls or hubs for Guilds?

Would be awesome to have a place where guildies meet for weekly meets and social things.

• Community Manager

@meerkhat Guilds can build and run cities. 😉

• There's also no private instancing.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@meerkhat said in Guild Halls/Hubs?:

I'm curious and wasn't able to find anything about guild Halls or hubs for Guilds.
    My question is are we going to see instanced guild Halls or hubs for Guilds?
    Would be awesome to have a place where guildies meet for weekly meets and social things.

guild halls/hubs? hahaha this is small scale, in this game you and your people can build complete cities with businesses and more, until npc of vigilance for the pk and thieves

I advise you to read all the news in the news section of the home page..🤤 😲

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@parca I did read then I was just curious on instanced ones. 🙂

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@specter Thank you!

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Damm this will be too op

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@lavorpe It's gonna be a real sandbox game. So you should be able to kick over other ppl sandcastles. So it won't be op, there will be siege machanics for it. Not on Aboreus, so not sure how it will go on that planet. First come, first serve? Hmmm good question btw, I would like to know that.

• @benseine PvE sieges would be cool. Piss off some goblins and they show up as a horde that you have to defend against. Don't know if that fits with the whole "one with nature" thing Arboreus has going on though.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@benseine said in Guild Halls/Hubs?:

@lavorpe It's gonna be a real sandbox game. So you should be able to kick over other ppl sandcastles. So it won't be op, there will be siege machanics for it. Not on Aboreus, so not sure how it will go on that planet. First come, first serve? Hmmm good question btw, I would like to know that.

No way to attack settlements on Arboreus, may they be instanced? Or maybe the Planet will be so big to allow the first build guild to get their spots.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@target said in Guild Halls/Hubs?:

@benseine PvE sieges would be cool. Piss off some goblins and they show up as a horde that you have to defend against. Don't know if that fits with the whole "one with nature" thing Arboreus has going on though.

Yeah that would be awesome. A purely pve siege 😍

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I kinda both like and dislike the fact that that you only kinda get an option to build a city as a guild. I think a more traditional hall is better. The main problem I have seen with traditional player run cities is that outside of the guilds nobody uses them because every group has their own. You end up with these little mini towns all over that nobody uses if they are not part of the guild.

What happens is everyone sections off or sits in a main hub. Likely with the importance of trading we will just see a major main hub.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

There should be sieges vs guild settlements for sure, so settlements on Arboreus aren't OP (protected/safe) compared to other settlements on other planets.

Perhaps during a siege there would be no standard limitations that would port other races out of the planet, but a siege time should be special occasion where standard de buffs and limitations do not apply.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@maethor said in Guild Halls/Hubs?:

I kinda both like and dislike the fact that that you only kinda get an option to build a city as a guild. I think a more traditional hall is better. The main problem I have seen with traditional player run cities is that outside of the guilds nobody uses them because every group has their own. You end up with these little mini towns all over that nobody uses if they are not part of the guild.

What happens is everyone sections off or sits in a main hub. Likely with the importance of trading we will just see a major main hub.

There will be wars to destroy the cities and there will be many buildings but we have no clue about the typology.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Considering that Arboreus does not allow PVP, my ideal solution would be for prefabricated buildings that players and guilds non-violently compete for. As guilds are not race-locked but alignment-locked, any competitive guild would be unsatisfied with these buildings and would pass them on to the next guild once they moved on to constructing a proper guild castle in Syndesia (or became an Evil guild and were ousted from Arboreus.)

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@fibs Arboreus allow PvP. The restriction is that evil people will be stomped if they will enter the safezones. In non safe zones evil people will be debuffed.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured