Patch Log - v.a.2.4.1

• DymStudios - CEO

--->PLEASE NOTE<---

The spawn of legends is temporarily suspended due to an issue that caused excessive loot drops.

There is also an error with the new city maintenance table. Values for Cereals and Proteins are too high (the values at rank 24 should be 40 and 80 respectively, not 70 and 140).

Both issues are going to be hotfixed tomorrow morning. Apologies for the inconvenience!

--->PLEASE NOTE<---

Changes

• The Legends have arrived! More info in an upcoming blog post.
    • City Decay is live! More info in an upcoming blog post.
    • The visualization of modifiers on equipment has been improved, splitting them between native properties (static on the item type), material properties and enchantments.

Bug Fixes

• Smelting all alloys is now possible again. The heat power of coal has been temporarily increased to 600C as well.
    • The Spell Damage Increase property now increases the damage of all spells.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed players to stack some weapons and thus duplicate their properties.
    • Fixed a bug that made some objects built in player houses not correctly register with the land claim (making them usable only by the person who build them).
    • Picking up resources, crafting, etc. now cancel the "mounting" action if in progress.
    • It's no longer possible to add materials to shop storages (e.g. ingot storage) beyond the limit of the storage.
    • Poison charges on weapons now correctly decrease when Poisoning Strike is used.
    • Memory is now correctly calculated with Base Intelligence only (i.e. the INT set on character creation). Talents no longer increase that.
    • Double-tapping A no longer allows players to mount when running.
    • Fixed a bug that would show the property of a piece of equipment having value 0% if the combined tier of the property was higher than 3.
    • Players getting dismounted when pulling a wagon no longer keep pulling it.
    • The Ricochet talent is functional again.
    • Abilities are no longer draggable to the mount button (graphical glitch).
    • Fixed a bug with stone blocks that sometimes could not be added to the Trading Post. Please note that bugged stone may still exist in the game - we could not fix that retroactively.
    • Soil Irrigation now goes up to 100% when finishing the watering procedure instead of when starting it.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

veeeery nice! ❤

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Thanks Prometheus!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I am curious about legends. My request from the players is to share their experiences on this issue. Thanks

• Wiki Editor

Curious about the Blog Post, because i have open questions:

• How to keep the towns rank up, if fields are still broken?
    • Whats are the new List view, it seems to be fixed for the ranks itself, but now it shows insane values for low ranks?
    • Well i guess the Blog will explain, that i have to pay 750, 28, 56 till i payed the debt or falling to zero and lose my town.
      (hope not 😉 )
      5a6b762e-196f-4973-a62b-f4bae03d6d17-grafik.png

Excellent. Thank you

• @Kralith I think that's because a large city can't have less than 15 citizens.
    It seems that large cities starts at rank 10 and the upkeep is same below that rank.
    Small cities starts from rank 1 and their upkeep is less below 10.
    e47f11c7-bd1e-4d72-84a7-1a143cb8bbf9-image.png

Prom, this is unrealistic with the upkeep if you're wanting to keep even more than a handful of cities in testing.

• DymStudios - CEO

--->PLEASE NOTE<---

The spawn of legends is temporarily suspended due to an issue that caused excessive loot drops.

There is also an error with the new city maintenance table. Values for Cereals and Proteins are too high (the values at rank 24 should be 40 and 80 respectively, not 70 and 140).

Both issues are going to be hotfixed tomorrow morning. Apologies for the inconvenience!

--->PLEASE NOTE<---

Exciting stuff, can't wait to meet some legends tomorrow 🙂

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Really hoping that the meat looted from legendary monsters will help with paying the protein sack upkeep

• Content Creator

The Oran'Thul with the world's first Legend kill! 🙂

Another hearty update, good job guys 🙂 I feel like I might buy your game just because of how impressed I am with the work you're doing. Seriously!!! Keep it up 🙂 🙂

(also: I'm still #91 on the Leaderboard after all that time, muhahahahaaaa)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured