New Alpha Price & Founder Pack Sale

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi all!

Today we have some game-changing news for you - and that's not an overstatement: the cost of Alpha has been reduced and all Founder Packs are ON SALE for a limited time!

Get permanent access today for €44.99 on the store!

Read the full announcement

Enjoy Fractured!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Great way to get more people in, but perhaps state on the store site that 'play now' only is true if the testphases are up and running (maybe with a * directing to the upper text to make it more clear that it is no instant play if you purchase it out of the test phase) ❤

• DymStudios - CEO

@Shivashanti said in New Alpha Price & City Sale:

Great way to get more people in, but perhaps state on the store site that 'play now' only is true if the testphases are up and running (maybe with a * directing to the upper text to make it more clear that it is no instant play if you purchase it out of the test phase) ❤

Good idea, done 🙂

This is pretty freaking awesome news! Just when i was worried that interest was waning! haha now i can play in Alpha too. I will need someone to hold my hand though...

Get 'em in there!! 🙂

Good news but meh, bought mine eternal pack last week, waiting/wanting to upgrade to Aristocrate.

I really dislike discounts (AFTER I bought something), but Hey, if that will bring more people in and makes sure this game will be the success as expected....Happy to contribute 🙂

@Yitra said in New Alpha Price & Founder Pack Sale:

I really dislike discounts (AFTER I bought something), but Hey, if that will bring more people in and makes sure this game will be the success as expected....Happy to contribute 🙂

Same 😉

I'd actually suggest a 15-20% discount for those that already have a pledge. maybe push this out closer to black Friday/cyber Monday.

@Jetah said in New Alpha Price & Founder Pack Sale:

I'd actually suggest a 15-20% discount for those that already have a pledge. maybe push this out closer to black Friday/cyber Monday.

Surely they are trying to raise more cash, not give it back.

@Stacy555 said in New Alpha Price & Founder Pack Sale:

Surely they are trying to raise more cash, not give it back.

and giving those who already bought a discount to upgrade would bring in more cash. with a 20% discount that puts my upgrade to €215/$254. that would egg/edge me to quite possibly upgrade! (it would depend on funds at the time of discount given.)

Whew i wasn't expecting the hate for this move

I went to a restaurant once and really enjoyed the meal,l i didnt mind paying $60 for a single person on a meal. Came back yesterday and the fckers put my exact meal on discount.

Can you fcking believe that? i deserve compensation for something that wasnt on sale when I enjoyed it. Why do I have to pay full price when it's going to go on sale in the future anyway?

That's what you sound like; a Karen.

A simple test has been done several times on the human mentality in exactly this regards. A researcher will go out and select three random people from a crowd. He will then proceed to give each of them money. The first person he will give $1 too, the second one he will give $5 to and the last one he will give $10 to. This is literally money they never had before he gave them the money, however, every time the first two always complained how it was "unfair" that one of them would get $10 and not them. Instead of being thankful that they are all now richer, they saw were envious.

Another fun research I also had to study once was where a group of 20 random people were broken down into 5 groups of 4. A bowl would be placed before them a quarter full of marbles on a flat scale. The researcher at the start would tell the groups "At the end of 1 minute, for each marble you have in your possession, you will be given a dollar bill and the marbles left in the bowls will be doubled. This will be a 3 minute trial." (Special notes: A rule stipulated that "once a marble has been removed from the bowl, it could not be replaced. The groups were close enough to see the other groups but only able to communicate within their own group. An extra 6th group would actually be involved as well but it was a setup group and not formed of random people)

I'll let you figure out what they should do, and what a very rare amount of groups actually do.

Also, just cause thinking of these also brought back another kewl thing I was told a long time ago by one of my business professors.....

My teacher brought in an empty large glass jar one day to class along with a jar of sand, a box of small pebbles and a box of rocks. He started the class out by putting the glass jar on his desk and then filling it to the top with the rocks from the box. Then he asked us "So, is this glass full? It isn't." and he started poking the small pebbles between the holes in the rocks. Then he asked "Now is the glass full? No, it isn't" and he poured the sand into the jar of rocks until it was topped off. "What is the meaning of this test?" One guy said "No matter how full you think it is, you can still manage to put more in." and my teacher said "No. The meaning is, if you do all the small things first, you won't have room to put in the bigger things."

• One of my professors did something similar:
    He came in and told us:
    "I am selling this 100 Euro.
    But I have some rules:

• Starting price: 10 Euro
    • Every time you are bidding you need to raise the price by 5 Euro (10 - 15 - ...)
    • The guy with the highest bidding gets the 100 Euro for the bidding price
    • The guy that is 2nd also needs to pay his bidding price also
    • No speaking / communicating with each other..."

Result:
    Two guys were bidding against each other:
    No one wanted to be the 2nd one. In the end they were bidding to minimize their loose...

At the end one won with 120 Euro, the 2nd one had to pay 115 Euro (with the money the professor was buying drinks for all).

@FluffKugel

This one reminds me of the "Free to Play Games" mentality 🙂 It's amazing how it works so well.

• Cool beans, I'm not sure if the Euro-USD exchange rate just sucks or if you aren't applying the discount to USD... 54$ is still a bit rough for an alpha.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Ohhhh, it's very expensive.

• Bought mine! (played through a key my boyfriend got in a sweepstakes)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured