Sudden drop in stamina

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Sudden drop in stamina, for no reason. It happens already 3 times. According to my observations it happens only on the road.

image_2020-07-25_21-19-58.jpg

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

I notice this error (repeatable) behind one of our Tanning buildings (in the city Garden of Eden) There used to be a dire wolf that spawned right behind the building. But the last day or so it has stopped spawning. I used to kill it every 15 minutes or so while building structures in the area. It seems like it has spawned under the ground now because every time you run past where it used to spawn you take a hit of endurance. Like a stuck mob hitting you as you run past it.
    Might not be the reason, but it sure fells like it could be. Maybe there are more mobs stuck under the ground attacking as we run by.
    Wish we had a combat log.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Sativo said in Sudden drop in stamina:

I notice this error (repeatable) behind one of our Tanning buildings (in the city Garden of Eden) There used to be a dire wolf that spawned right behind the building. But the last day or so it has stopped spawning. I used to kill it every 15 minutes or so while building structures in the area. It seems like it has spawned under the ground now because every time you run past where it used to spawn you take a hit of endurance. Like a stuck mob hitting you as you run past it.
    Might not be the reason, but it sure fells like it could be. Maybe there are more mobs stuck under the ground attacking as we run by.
    Wish we had a combat log.

i know that spot... it's right behind my house lol

Yeah that was a good observation, perhaps the random drops in movement speed and endurance are brought on by the monster-respawn issues.

I've also noticed that a lot of mobs respawns in curious spots, meaning they dont move or do anything but once you've 'triggered' them, they dont attack you, they just run to where their supposed range is and not even fight back, once they've reset thats when they attack you again.

I thought I saw this happen myself, but I dismissed it thinking i must have had some kind of lingering damage over time i didn't realise.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

I can recreate this bug consistently.

Loc:
    alt text

->

Hope that helps.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Probably not related but while going around with a cart my mana would drop out of nowhere.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Zori I confirm. I encountered such monsters yesterday.

Same thing happens to me. It happens in various locations all over the map but always seems to happen on a road. I can be solo or in a group but my group members never get hit and there is never any evidence of what bit me. I refer to whatever it is as the Invisible Biters. It happens pretty regularly too.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Hello, did those of you noticing this bug end up noticing whether or not it was fixed with today's patch?

In the patch notes , Prometheus said "Fixed a bug that made bonuses given by talents drop and get re-applied when moving around the world. This also caused characters close to weight limit to become overweight for no reason."

I was wondering whether this bug was being caused by the same problem or whether it was caused by something different. I'm sure it would be helpful to Prometheus if we could pinpoint whether it is fixed now or not.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Harleyyelrah I am watching this. Yesterday, after the patch, I ran quite a lot and far. I don't see this as a problem yet. It looks like it has been successfully resolved.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured