How will you be making your $$$?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Chapex I would love to a ranger for your property! I plan on hunting for my profession 🏹

in-game trading as I've always done gg

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@Bhan I can already imagine ...

A lush forest, full of an impressive diversity of fauna and vegetation, the wind in the treetops, the singing of birds, the sound of artisans creating wonderful works ...

Along the roads the travelers' carts, full of potions with their hypnotizing clink, product of the dance of their extravagant little bottles that accompany the walk, the finest fabrics, the softest and most resistant leathers and the shine of the powerful armors .. .

The atmosphere full of magic that bristles the skin and awakens an unstoppable curiosity among the youngest and an eternal passion among the oldest magicians ...

The sudden breeze produced by the dance of a hunter and his prey ...

The smell of old books and secret manuscripts ...

The heat of the fire in a starry night and the hypnotic dance of its flames ...

Someday...

Someday...

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Tuoni said in How will you be making your $$?:

Crafting, trading and playing with the market are the typical ways I make money in MMORPGs. Moreover, looting other players, especially if there will be some kind of bounty hunter system, then definitely that one too.

I would really like to see a bounty hunting system as well, if the pay is good enough that could definitely be something I see myself doing to earn some bank.

@egonaraujo said in How will you be making your $$?:

I want to try to be a good person in this crazy world, so I will sell my body to safely guard trips from merchants and maybe hold the ground in some town..

Mostly, I do not want to be the guy that will make another's life miserable so I intend in some kind of group play that does not involve killing other good-aligned players

(Bounty hunter would be an awesome system and I would for sure be a hunter)

Yeah, I won't be killing the innocent for the same reason lol. irl me is too nice to kill and steal from other just for the fun of it lol. To each his own though! (@Jetah )

I'd also recommend talking to @WhoAteTheCat about joining Glim's Mercenary Company. To my knowledge they're the most notable protection service in Fractured to date and have quite a solid member count if I'm correct.

@Zori said in How will you be making your $$?:

As this is a fantasy game, i'd do the things that I've always wanted to do IRL to make money.

Door to door milk sales man.
    Light bulb repairs man.
    Book Tester.
    Pet Food Tester.
    Pet Food Critique.
    Judge at Fractured's Got Talent.

Book... tester?

@GorTavaro said in How will you be making your $$?:

I am not sure yet, but it will probably be magic, knowledge or gods related. Helping people with my magic like opening portals, enchanting stuff, assisting them on adventures or helping them gain arcane/divine knowledge.

I was originally planning on going with a mage-type build and these were some of the ideas I had for income as well 🙂

I think hunting for rare magical artifacts and selling them to wealthy bidders might also be something that suits your abilities?

@Stacy555 said in How will you be making your $$?:

Begging..... Has not worked in the last 15 MMOrpgs, so I'm very hopeful this time.🤕

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

@humerus said in How will you be making your $$?:

My go-to is definitely an enchanter / travelling merchant.
    There's nothing better than to just drop everything, buy some bulk materials and go on a trip to the end of the world along with some buddies, forgetting the burdens of neverending guild wars and battles. Getting to see the faraway lands and meet the locals is something that has always brough joy for me in this kind of games. Exploring all the different communities and their work along with getting some coin for flipping the goods, too romantic to give up.
    And enchanting is just a fun mechanic that naturally complements the life of a traveling merchants as they get to hold all the different and rare reagents. Can you imagine how sought after will the top tier gear be when we get more enchantment tiers? And just figuring out the optimal enchanting combinations sounds way too fun 🙂

This sounds like a blast... while I won't be an enchanter I'd still be down to maybe provide protection & companionship for you on some of these journeys (maybe in exchange for some sweet enchanted gear of my own 😛 )

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

@PricelessShingle54 love it, that's probably what I'll do

I will be killing and stuff

@Recoil Precisely.

Some books are too light, large or lop sided. I will provide feedback on the weight, texture, mouth feel, and scent of your book.

@Gothix Yellow card for Star wars reference, one more and your out, be careful.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Personally I've been thinking about playing one of the human slayers that travels to Tartaros to hunt powerful monsters in exchange for rare and valuable components, probably also doubling as a mercenary/assassin type while home on Syndesia. Kind of a witcher-like concept you could say.

I wonder if a guild will develop in time to accommodate interplanetary monster hunters, allowing them to group more easily and assist each other in taking down formidable prey.

• This post is deleted!

@Meiki said in How will you be making your $$?:

ng to be a healer/support of demonic origins on his/her way for red

Hmmm..if they bring in a succubbus, I may try earning lots of $$$ as a pimp. 🙂

@Recoil "I wonder if a guild will develop in time to accommodate interplanetary monster hunters, allowing them to group more easily and assist each other in taking down formidable prey"

The Shadow Empire will have major bases on each planet, so that is something we will be doing. You can sign up on our Guild Profile or send a message to @VyrVandalous if you are interested in joining. 🙂

• Wiki Editor

@Ostaff
    They will have to choose alignment and it will limit their options where to live. Evil can't live permanently on Arboreus and good on Tartaros.
    https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/503/multiple-races-guild-and-bonuses-for-race-restricted-guild/12

@GorTavaro What you will see is a bunch of alt guilds or sub-guilds for the main guild that are allied with each other.

• Wiki Editor

@Ostaff
    Of course you can split your guild but you can't officialy ally them https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/489/where-are-all-the-demons/26

@GorTavaro sorry, was not meaning with in-game mechanics. The one problem with this type of mechanic (which has been tried in other mmos) is that they are just worked around on the outside of the game. So regardless if the game allows to have alliances between certain guilds, the guild members themselves know the alliance exists and will adhered to it.

• Wiki Editor

@Ostaff
    I must admit this makes me a bit worried. If some guild is able to gather up too much players it might affect game balance.

I enjoy mining and collecting shiny objects to craft with so hopefully the end product will be possible to sell for a profit 🙂 if not I will just sit on a pile of ore and gems and be just as happy 🙂

@Mudz " if not I will just sit on a pile of ore and gems and be just as happy"

you sound just like a dragon! 😈

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Ostaff said in How will you be making your $$?:

@Recoil "I wonder if a guild will develop in time to accommodate interplanetary monster hunters, allowing them to group more easily and assist each other in taking down formidable prey"

The Shadow Empire will have major bases on each planet, so that is something we will be doing. You can sign up on our Guild Profile or send a message to @VyrVandalous if you are interested in joining. 🙂

Maybe!

The impression I got from Shadow Empire is that they are pretty domination-based in that they aim to at least try to control much of the game via raids/sieges/etc. I'm less of a team-oriented guild player and more of an individual achiever unless the guild represents something I feel I can really get behind.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured