Talent tree info

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

We all waiting for next Alpha, during that time It would be nice to have more information about talent tree. We would have then time to prepare and make plan about what build we could possibly play and "do the math". Is there any chance we will get information about what benefits we get from tree nodes? Talent_Tree_Fractured_Resized.jpg

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I would like to know more on this topic too. Hopefully balancing wont be a problem.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Atrium It won't be balanced for sure as its alpha testing and main purpose of it is testing and balancing game. But because of that it would be nice to get some info b4 start so players highly focused on mechanics of game can catch things like this and inform about it.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Ocobletka said in Talent tree info:

@Atrium It won't be balanced for sure as its alpha testing and main purpose of it is testing and balancing game. But because of that it would be nice to get some info b4 start so players highly focused on mechanics of game can catch things like this and inform about it.

can... choose FOTM easyer. πŸ˜„

• Wiki Editor

I do not think any specific information how the talent tree is exactly working will be made, so that you can make a math before and choosing your preferred talent build.
    Why? Because it is introduced first time to us and it will be our task to work with it without a guide in first place, to find bugs and non working handling. It is a part of an Alpha, not to know the exactly working of an feature.
    In second place we will know how it works, we will get updates and improvements. And it is up to us to do maths and guides afterwards.

Maybe there will be an Q&A before, where we get some answers, how it is supposed to work. But donβ€˜t expect that. πŸ˜‰

@Ocobletka We have some information available and you can read about that from here: Feature Spotlight #3

If we examine the old version of talent tree it can give us some information what you can use as a base for your plans. Just remember that things migh have been changed, therefore, consider it as a directional information.

In the old version 24/60 talent points is unlocked so that person still might have 26 points left. In addition, some of the nodes has 3 small circles, meaning that the node has up to 3 levels, cost 1 point each. However, in the new talent tree these node levels are gone, at least visually, therefore we do know if those are still there. In the old talent tree we have 78 nodes (150 if node levels are counted) and the new one we have 120. Therefore, in the old talent tree a player might have chance to fill 40% of the whole tree. With the same pattern 40% of 120 nodes = 48 nodes, assuming that every node cost 1 point. πŸ˜‰

alt text

EDIT: The article actually says that 50 points is the maximum and not 60 like in the picture, so there is a contradiction which should be considered when doing any maths.

• Wiki Editor

@Tuoni I took the old middle Sign as an Symbol for New Order (Guild Profile) πŸ˜‰
    9bdfec91-2958-4276-a516-7d0269bd6787-grafik.png

@Kralith BTW that logo reminds me a lot of the secret society Illuminati, therefore, perhaps devs have taken some influence from there... πŸ€”

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Tuoni maybe they are part of it :o? Maybe this game is group hypnosis?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Kralith I am aware of that, but I was hoping to go thru nodes one by one read what passives are available and by that information you can predict build possibiliities. For example we would know if there is any "summoner" class, rougue, assasin,tank or necro or any other. Of course this is not consistent without skill list available and items as well but for me that would help ALOT to survive waiting time.

@Ocobletka so..what you are trying to say is... YOU REALLY MISS FRACTURED AND WANT MORE CONTENT TO FILL YOU DAY???!!!

I totally agree. We need more fractured πŸ˜‰

• Wiki Editor

@Ocobletka Well, you already have Assassination school so rogue will be a thing same goes for Necromancer and Necromancy school. Closest i saw to summoner was necromancy school preview video showing summoning skeletons. For Tank closest now is Warfare with Shield Block, Second Wind, ....
    If i remember correctly cost for talents will be 1K KP per node and you will have to purchase all previous nodes if you want some. There was a stream where they talk about it, but i can't find it.

@Ocobletka said in Talent tree info:

For example we would know if there is any "summoner" class, rougue, assasin,tank or necro or any other. Of course this is not consistent without skill list available and items as well but for me that would help ALOT to survive waiting time.

We do not know the precise skills but we know the planned schools of magic and fighting.

• Summoner = Conjuration
    • Rogue = Assasination
    • Tank = Warfare
    • Necro = Necromancy

More about different schools can be found from here: Feature Spotligh #4

Hopefully at some point after the game launches a nice 3rd party tool will come out where you can fill in the tree and see all the results. I used to use one like that for SWG that someone made before I even created the character.

• Wiki Editor

@Tuoni said in Talent tree info:

@Kralith BTW that logo reminds me a lot of the secret society Illuminati, therefore, perhaps devs have taken some influence from there... πŸ€”

Yeah, it reminds me on it too, the main reason i thought it would fit totally well to the New Order Guild concept πŸ˜‰
    Also there is in the middle some symbol that can be an eye or an moon... however, both symbols would fit too.
    πŸ‘ πŸŒ”

Not to forget the 3 dots, my favourite symbol is a triskelion. Not really close, but close enough to take the 3 dots into the meaning πŸ˜‰

• @Farlander It's not a hard task, but we need the stats.

• Has anyone made a web-based version of the talent tree that can be used to theorycraft?

@Anthrage

TSE will be having a public version out soon, though doubtful it will be in time for the End of the Year event, it should be ready by the Winter PvP test though.

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured