What excites you most for the upcoming test

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I mean what ar you most excited for there's a bunch of things coming including someones we don't even know about but going from the list that's already available what are you most excited for

• Wiki Editor

Town & Guild Management (not sure, if and how much we get in next test)

That get my most interest for now, to see which tools and features they will give us.

But to be honest, i am excited for every stuff we will get. I want to see the game growing and becoming a well cutted diamond.

Interaction with the environment.

I want to see and interact with every possible aspect of the environment, be it lightning in water, maybe a temporary bridge made of stone, freezing the water to be walkable, create lava out of stones, etc

This one up there is just for curiosity, but for real gameplay, I want to have all the "evolutions" of the races.
    So Abomination, Angel and Lich (and a Good aligned lich for lulz) are my main focus when I start playing it .

• Just playing I have been anxiously waiting. But the open Alpha was my first experience in the game I want to test the crafting more and explore more than I did last test.

• This post is deleted!

honestly. the current games aren't fun anymore. i'm waiting on some but they aren't released, but should have been (i understand the development process though).

i thought wolcen would hold me but it has more bugs than a pre-alpha test build.

@Jetah said in What excites you most for the upcoming test:

honestly. the current games aren't fun anymore. i'm waiting on some but they aren't released, but should have been (i understand the development process though).

i thought wolcen would hold me but it has more bugs than a pre-alpha test build.

I'm playing deep rock galactic with my friends it's a fun game

I'm looking forward to seeing lore on the gods and seeing some player created monsters from the highest packages and lesser gods

I wonder if we will be able to build temples for our chosen religion a trickster god could be fun 🙏

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

With these quarantines and canceled public events, anything videogames excites me way more.

@Haughty said in What excites you most for the upcoming test:

With these quarantines and canceled public events, anything videogames excites me way more.

would be funny to see the world productivity increase because of it. (regard to working from home)

Honestly and humbly, gotta admit that I'm most excited for the tutorial. I'm not experienced at sandbox mmo games, and this one is (so they say) different from the rest anyway. My past gaming experience is mostly with builder & RTS games - not a whole lot of transferable skills.

I had a great time creating my PCs in the open Alpha, but once they got into the game universe they were pretty much carrion for the wolves. My little knife was ridiculous vs a pack of hungry npcs and I had no idea how to use my 'knowledge' or skills. There being no available plots to build a shelter, it was a brutal but humorous few hours.
    🐺 🏳 🐺 🏳 🐺 🏳 🐺

With a tutorial, and a place to call home, I'm hoping I'll stand a chance. That would excite me no end 😜

I am looking forward to simply being able to play it again.
    I want to explore more of the map, be able to play for more than just 1 day and be able to check out all of the new developments in the game. Every time there has been a test and i have been home to join, i have been unlucky enough to be able to start on the very last day of the test 😧

• I just want to try it out for the first time. I signed up thinking I had access to the last beta that was already closed when I already paid for it. Basically I bought something I have yet to play, for about 30 days now. I'm patient though and hope this genre will scratch the itch. 🙂

Jeso

• I'm looking forward to the starter zone and the new art.

@Kralith said in What excites you most for the upcoming test:

Town & Guild Management

Agreed.

@PeachMcD what was confusing about the last test I dont understand

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured