Angel? Angel Spells?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I know there will be necromancy for those people wanting to sling evil spells but where are the "good" spells and where will they come from? You can play "evil" and kill Good, Neutral or Evil creatures to gain these skills but if you want to play Good then you cant kill "good" creatures. So, if I wanted to play a "good" aligned character whether roleplaying or if I was a religious person, I would never be able to get spells or skills of that alignment.

Consider same version of spells and skills to be "traded" in for good named spells or quests allowing us to kill demons and so on for them.

Either way, please cater to all forms of alignment and not just Neutral and Evil. Consider the Good as well and how they obtain their skills and spells.

HolyDragon

• ... spells are affected by alignment?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Off topic, your images is similar to mine... people might be mistaken.

@grofire said in Angel? Angel Spells?:

Off topic, your images is similar to mine... people might be mistaken.

If only you had a grape beard

On topic, I would like spells,color or animation to change depending on allignment that would be kinda cool

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

It would be superb to see avatars blessed by respective dieties. High priest(ess) of gods strolling about The place doing things those people do.

In fact good players are able to travel the entire world and get all the knowledge points (eventually), while evil players can't enter large part of Arboreus and thus aren't able to explore everything and get 100% of knowledge points (ever).

Unless they convert to angels, to be able to enter Arboreus safe zones, but then they actually become good, once converted they are also stuck as angels (regression is impossible, not allowed by system), so they can never go back to being evil.

So you will never see an evil aligned player with 100% knowledge points.

@Gothix said in Angel? Angel Spells?:

In fact good players are able to travel the entire world and get all the knowledge points (eventually), while evil players can't enter large part of Arboreus and thus aren't able to explore everything and get 100% of knowledge points (ever).

Unless they convert to angels, to be able to enter Arboreus safe zones, but then they actually become good, once converted they are also stuck as angels (regression is impossible, not allowed by system), so they can never go back to being evil.

So you will never see an evil aligned player with 100% knowledge points.

That's a shame a fallen angel would be cool
    Banished back to hell

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I just hope I don't have to be a Demon at the start to be an Angel. That reallllllly Sucks. I hope they add the Angel to all races. Forcing "good" players to be "evil" to get to "Good" is just EVIL! ;-0

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Heck, if you have Demons, create an Angel Class.

@Gothix no I thought that angels could go back to being evil it would just take a long time and you wouldn't lose your angel appearance

@Mr14taz said in Angel? Angel Spells?:

I just hope I don't have to be a Demon at the start to be an Angel. That reallllllly Sucks. I hope they add the Angel to all races. Forcing "good" players to be "evil" to get to "Good" is just EVIL! ;-0

If you just want to be just good then you can be a beastman angels are the evolution of a good demon not the epitome of good like usual angel

• @Gothix said in Angel? Angel Spells?:

To my understanding, the whole alignment system is not only a roleplaying feature, but also a way to separate different types of players (pve carebears, pvp with flagging, hardcore pvp). Unlike lawfulness, karma is affected by your in-game actions. "Good" means you have positive karma. "Evil" means you have negative karma. Based on this, it makes very little sense that one can change from demon to angel and then gank and loot people non stop without karma repercussions on human planet.

@Mr14taz said in Angel? Angel Spells?:

Heck, if you have Demons, create an Angel Class.

you mean an Angel race?? i guess they could do that.

and i mentioned having the option of starting demons/furies at neutral so they can play with their friends faster. i'm sure people will complain when that 1 friend wants to play a fury and the other group want human/demon and they have to grind out the positive karma.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Yeah, an Angel Race. I know they made Beastmen the "good" race but come on... Demons and Angels are opposite. Not Demons and Beastmen. I am SURE they understand this too but chose different for some STRANGE reason.

Maybe it isn't too late for them to make Beastmen neutral and add in Angels as their Good race. THAT makes sense but what do I know. 😉 If they did, they can start out with them good Skills and Spells I was talking about earlier like Smite. Just sayin.

@dj35 said in Angel? Angel Spells?:

@Gothix no I thought that angels could go back to being evil it would just take a long time and you wouldn't lose your angel appearance

I might be mistaken, but i believe racial transformations are irreversible.

@Mr14taz

care bears on the fury planet.. that's all i can say.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Jetah Oh, Ill be pvping. Smiting evil will be a lot of fun.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I for one like the idea that you have to work hard to get Angel / Abomination and dislike the "i want now! give me!" 😛 You want the special race? Work for it!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@tulukaruk Then make demon the same. Do you think it is fair to have a Demon and not an Angel?

@tulukaruk said in Angel? Angel Spells?:

I for one like the idea that you have to work hard to get Angel / Abomination and dislike the "i want now! give me!" 😛 You want the special race? Work for it!

i agree, however, there are groups that want to play together but want to start/end as a certain race.
    a group of 3, if 1 wanted to be a redeemed demon turned angel the 2 would have to wait. if 1 wants to be human, then they could join faster but they'd still be waiting on the 3rd. whether the demon gives up or rerolls is another situation.

i also wouldn't mind a way for a demon to turn but not have access to becoming an angel. if that were possible and they could start closer to neutral then i'd be ok with it. (although I know people would pick it and complain they couldn't get the angel form.)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured