Griefing/Ganking ?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@jetah said in Griefing/Ganking ?:

@finland said in Griefing/Ganking ?:

I just have to convince half the humans and most of the demons to raid Arboreus.

You have some problems tho XD. Looks like you play just to ruin the others gameplay 😂. I'join your guild just to gank you 😘. So you will be busy

There's a difference between griefing and ganking. If they game mechanics allow for one race to visit all 3 planets then it isn't griefing or ganking. It's apart of the game play. If Demons and Humans can't visit Arboreus to kill then what's the point of being bad, what's the point of playing.

lol dude! 😂 that's not a question of permissions but a playstile 😉 you can do the same on the other two planets. I m pretty sure that players like you will never try to gank the top pvp guild players 😉 it's a coward attitude by me (like grind gatheres/traders) should be more rewarding try to kill a pro pvp player than a newbie one. But hey usually suckers plays that way. I'll enjoy as human go haunt around cowards to defend innocents :p. Zerg vs zerg are another kind of pvp playstyle and it s funny tho so not arguing about pvp just about kiling ppl that have a different playstyle.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@phaethonas said in Griefing/Ganking ?:

@jetah Most of the demons would not need any convincing.

Imagine a horde of demons running at the beast planet destroying farms, burning, pillaging and killing every living thing.....but cats. Cats are cool

Rean up the @Prometheus post. You are not allowed to destroy everything on Arboreus. Maybe you will be allowed to declare a war to conquest city. Remeber that you will have nothing to kill due to players flee away if they will die like every time they try to do something. So if you care to play too you have to start thinking olso for the other side of the medal 😉

Flee, run I will start chasing you!

lol

And sure, I don't mind, I will kill and destroy what is available/allowed, for as long as I am allowed.

But a demon invasion at the beast planet is part of the game.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Yeah you love to kill player but if there are no players cause of ragequits you ll do the same. I'm just telling that 70-80% are casuals and they usually rage quit games like this (as guild master i nothice those kind of things). If they can t do what they want... they quit. A game without players is a dead game. And also gankers will move somewhere else to find something to kill. This is why game like this rarely survive. The only one is eve online but it s the only sci fi genre. Never tryed it and i will never do, that game got the worst community and players. But hey letz wait and see what devs will do.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@kralith said in Griefing/Ganking ?:

and with it you can follow the

devs already said on this post... if you'r to kill someone on the beast planet (a peacefull safe planet) and become an assassin, you'll be extremelly debuffed while on the beast planet (aboreus), and being debuffed means you'll have to deal with enviorment AND other players while having lots of debufs on you. And people here are thinking as passives... you can be a pacific player but still defend yourself if attacked. I would defend myself if attacked! And if they'r weakened... better for me as I'll have an easier time killing the provoker!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I just have to convince half the humans and most of the demons to raid Arboreus.

You have some problems tho XD. Looks like you play just to ruin the others gameplay 😂. I'join your guild just to gank you 😘. So you will be busy

There's a difference between griefing and ganking. If they game mechanics allow for one race to visit all 3 planets then it isn't griefing or ganking. It's apart of the game play. If Demons and Humans can't visit Arboreus to kill then what's the point of being bad, what's the point of playing.

lol dude! 😂 that's not a question of permissions but a playstile 😉 you can do the same on the other two planets. I m pretty sure that players like you will never try to gank the top pvp guild players 😉 it's a coward attitude by me (like grind gatheres/traders) should be more rewarding try to kill a pro pvp player than a newbie one. But hey usually suckers plays that way. I'll enjoy as human go haunt around cowards to defend innocents :p. Zerg vs zerg are another kind of pvp playstyle and it s funny tho so not arguing about pvp just about kiling ppl that have a different playstyle.

why do you assume you know me or my play style? Why do you assume I'll never attack a top pvp player? you call me a coward yet i'm trying my best to get to Arboreus. Cowards don't venture out seeking pvp they stay on their planet behind their walls and keeps.

If someone plays this game they should know it's possible for demons and humans to attack the beast planet.

you assume i won't attack you trying to defend others.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Nah that was a general talking about cowards. how can I explain i see gankers killing gatherers/harvesters like a man that hits a woman ;). Point of view. Dunno what you are going to do but I suppose that mostly of the beastmen will not be pvpers 🙂

• Wiki Editor

yes @fuinharlz i saw that.
    what i wanted to mention, beside the debuffs there could be some kind of trial for criminals. More like a punishment system, where the community choose the punishment for bad crimes. It should not just be related to PVP actions. Since we get sandbox feature, there is maybe more to defend than just your own life.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@finland So you are a casual that wants to pve and doesn't want to die. OK, then why come and play a game that has pvp, open world pvp, PK, and the concept of demon invasions?

If I am a demon that can invade a peaceful pve planet, what do you expect me to do? Farm with you? Of course I will hunt you, I will kill you and I will try to destroy your farm (if that is feasible). Then per the game's gameplay I will be forced to leave your planet and return to mine.

I expect my fellow players to be playing the same game that I am playing and that is a game at which demon invasions are part of the gameplay.

But the PvE players are the ones that will be making your food and the armor and weapons you are using.
    Making their life miserable to a point they stop playing will be bad as then there will be nobody left to make food and armor and weapons.
    Besides, anyone can beat up a kid and steal their lollypop, but wouldn't it be more fun to fight against other players who are more equal to you. Make it a real challenge.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@evolgrinz Most "PVP players" in MMOs are not competent; a tiny minority are serious competitive players who seek worthwhile opponents. A much larger majority are little kids mad at their parents who need to bully low-level characters in pretend video games for validity.

Basically, there's a huge difference between balanced or arena PVP, and unrestricted open world PVP. The former is for competitive players, the latter is for tweens.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Phaethonas you are right! But I tell you a thing: there are no good MMORPG playable/Enjoyable. I'll go back to WoW Classic for sure but none knows a date about the final release 😉

@Phaethonas you are right! But I tell you a thing: there are no good MMORPG playable/Enjoyable. I'll go back to WoW Classic for sure but none knows a date about the final release 😉

it's because you don't like conflict in said game. if you try to pvp you may very well enjoy it. You seem to like skyrim or Elder Scroll type games but want to see other people.

We just seem to have opposite views on games.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

You are right mate we have different point of view. But I don't dislike pvp as a playstyle. I just want to do pvp when I want. for example back to wow I enjoyed defending cities under attack or joining battlegrounds. For sure not beeing attack while questing/exploring/gathering that's why I played on a RP server :P. It's silly that's the only decent mmo where hide.. kinda boring after 11 years don't you think? that why I'm looking forward by many years.

You are right mate we have different point of view. But I don't dislike pvp as a playstyle. I just want to do pvp when I want. for example back to wow I enjoyed defending cities under attack or joining battlegrounds. For sure not beeing attack while questing/exploring/gathering that's why I played on a RP server :P. It's silly that's the only decent mmo where hide.. kinda boring after 11 years don't you think? that why I'm looking forward by many years.

it's the level system that makes it a horrible system. If a level 1 could protect themselves or even kill a level 110 then it could be a completely different game. Blizzard has scaling now so I could see them doing just that.

it's good to hear you do enjoy some pvp. seems i made my reply on the other post without understanding.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I have done GvG/ZvZ on albion but I'm not a big fun cause totaly destroyed 3 of my guilds. I gathered up more than 400 players in 5 months. Not gonna invest time on a dead game again ;). I prefer easy peasy when I get back from work ;). Otherwise I can go play overwatch/counterstrike and so on for some pvp action. One of my first multyplayer game was UT99 that was an fps arena so that was totaly pvp ;).. Yeah I enjoy pvp when I don't have to grind to do it ;). so my main problem and almost the one for everyone is the full loot :P.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured