Interested

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I stumbled upon this game and am very intrigued by it. I do however, wonder if this game is going to be immensely difficult for those coming solo into the game as opposed to others joining with friends, guild mates, etc.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Something I wonder as well... I have a small guild playing path of exile.

But sometimes I do play solo.

Will have to see how the game is balanced.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Since we don't know anything of endgame content we can't say if it is not good for solo players. At least for housing you don't need to stay in a town.

welcome!

i do think it will be easier for people with friends early in the game because of the horizontal progression meaning that everyone can learn and just focus on certain skills producing armor weapons and tools making it easier overall for there friends and guildmates but later on when trade is more of a thing I think it should somewhat equal out

@Darkyesac said in Interested:

I stumbled upon this game and am very intrigued by it. I do however, wonder if this game is going to be immensely difficult for those coming solo into the game as opposed to others joining with friends, guild mates, etc.

It also depends what kind of stuff you have planned to do by solo? If you are PvE centric player and thinking of playing as beastmen, then I am sure the game can be easier for solos. When open world PvP comes in picture with humans and especially with demons, then you have harder times as solo for sure.

I personally hope that there will be a good amount of solo content in Fractured. Simply because most people likes to do solo content as well even they would normally focus on group activities. And sometimes there can come ahead situations when there is not enough friends or guild members online to do anything reasonable with group.

Prometheus (the ceo) said they're making the pve part soloable. but odds are you'll want a group because your 1 vs 1+ and odds are heavily stacked against you.

I'd suggest trying a guild/clan/whatever they're calling it. you may enjoy the company.

• Community Manager

@Darkyesac It was discussed in the first Fractured Q&A. I suggest you check the

summary. 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured