Guilds planets and races

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

So im kinda new arround here and have been reading about the game and getting a little hype. Came with a few questions and maybe sugestions to the future development. Mostly related to the alignment and planet system

• Will be a possibility of humans, demons and beastmen be on the sabe guild? or even play as a party? What are the implications for this to happen?

• How locked are the races to the playstyles? Could i create a beastman character but later on decide to join a pvp focused guid to raid and conquer cities?

• How are rescources distribuited arround the planets? More intense pvp planets will have an high risk high reward resoursce system? (mostly like albion online where black zones have high tier resources)

Thanks

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

wheres meiki our resident smart ass

@B3CK3R said in Guilds planets and races:

So im kinda new arround here and have been reading about the game and getting a little hype. Came with a few questions and maybe sugestions to the future development. Mostly related to the alignment and planet system

• Will be a possibility of humans, demons and beastmen be on the sabe guild? or even play as a party? What are the implications for this to happen?

• How locked are the races to the playstyles? Could i create a beastman character but later on decide to join a pvp focused guid to raid and conquer cities?

• How are rescources distribuited arround the planets? More intense pvp planets will have an high risk high reward resoursce system? (mostly like albion online where black zones have high tier resources)

Thanks

1. only if they have the same karma.
    2. races are locked to their current karma. if that karma changes, they move.
    3. i forget but the pvp planet shouldn't have much.

@Jetah no I thought every planet had their own set of resources so not better per say but each planet had a few resources that were really abundant and others that weren't that have to be acquired from other planets like beastman planet has really good wood humans have something and the demons have metal

I think they have planned that guilds are somehow race and/or alignment locked.. However, imo, that will be very complicated to get work right. Usually in MMORPGs playstyles between guild members can vary from extreme to another. In addition.. What about alts? What about gaming communities outside of Fractured? Karma can change? So I see here lots of factors that needs to be thought well before making any final decisions.

Yes you can, but when living as Beastman in Syndesia (Human planet) you can not use your special racial abilities. In Tartaros (Demon planet) it will be even harder. You can not stay long and you will get quite heavy debuffs. There is way to turn permanent evil (Abomination) by collecting enough negative karma and doing some special divine quests for evil goddess Babilis. Then you will have better access to PvP as beastman. If you want more free choise for playstyle, then human is the best choise.

Every planet has own resources, some are same as in other planets, but some are totally unique. That way planets will be dependent of each other. If I remember right, Syndesia has most different kind of resources and is kind of central planet what it comes for raw materials. So the system is not like in Albion. DS developers wanted especially get out of that mentality and focus to do equal content for every playstyle and not cater only hardcore PvP players.

@dj35
    Tartaros has more stone, iirc, but I dont think it's specific/unique to a specific planet for resources.

it was posted a while ago and i seemly have forgot most of it.

@B3CK3R Feature Spotlight #2 contains some information of resources in different planets without going too deeply: Universe, Planets & Travels

As I recall, most resources on Tartaros will be dropped by animals/mobs (presumably especially nasty versions). Perhaps those are the unique resources, not the standard ones?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Tuoni said in Guilds planets and races:

and doing some special divine quests for evil goddess Babilis.

Babilis is a god, not a goddess, pay attention to what you say, if you don't want to be sliced in half !! 😛

@Esher said in Guilds planets and races:

@Tuoni said in Guilds planets and races:

and doing some special divine quests for evil goddess Babilis.

Babilis is a god, not a goddess, pay attention to what you say, if you don't want to be sliced in half !! 😛

I base my sayings what other people have spoke in these forums, so are you sure what you are saying?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Tuoni Screen Shot 05-04-19 at 09.59 PM.PNG
    They use "god" in the first spotlight, so I assumed that he was male ^^

@Jetah On the main page synopsis it mentions a bit about resources being spread between planets, each will have different trees for example, I remember them mentioning building a house out of resources from say Tartarus but building it on Arboreas will be a labour of love since getting the materials will be hard for a beastman.

Furthermore I kind of see the following with regards to that...

Tartarus will be a great place to monster hunt, so hides, bones and carapaces (mentioned in main page) it will also have loads of stone but since its arid it will have few plants.

Syndesia will have a mix, ore mines are everywhere and trees depending on the biome... along with deer, bears, wolves, rabbits and other possible animal resources, and medium abundance of plants.

Arboreas will have possibly less metal and ore, but a mad abundance of trees plants and such... it is also mentioned that the planet is in harmony regarding nature so over farming might anger the environment somehow. killing too many of a innocent animal might trigger others to hunt you down for instance ( A guess 🙂 )

So each will have a unique appoach... I like this idea, sick and tired of mmorpgs with the same resources system, this is what makes fractured unique and much more realistic.

p.s how sick is this artwork of demon finding what looks like a demon elephants' graveyard... multi eyed and long tusks...
    aaa.png

@Esher There is no stopping Babalis from being a boy/girl... this is 2019 people 😅 😂 😜 jokes!

interestingly I noticed @Esher when you put that snipped from spotlight #1 it says "their God" and then "ITS progeny" and not HIS / HER progeny... so Babalis might not have a gender.

I am personally looking forward to more info on the pantheon...

Thanks

First, welcome!

As things stand now it looks like guilds will not be race based, but allignment based... so evil humans, abominations, and demons will be able to be in same guild, and same goes for neutral players being able to be in guild together, and good players too.

Personally I'd love to see this unlocked completely and let people make these social constructs like they wish. 🙂

You are not locked to play style as any race, you can do whatever you want.

Resources will be equally distributed quantity wise, but each planet will have some unique resources which will make traveling necessary.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Azraelius In fact, I didn't thought about it 🤔 Maybe we can ask @Prometheus about it. That could be strange that the others god are gendered and not him, but I suppose, if he's the only one, he have to be mother and father at the same time 😛 Maybe we can worship him in two different ways.

basically, each planet will have different qualities such as an increased amount of resources ora specific resources to try and lure other races to come and get them that's about it or to lure that race to sell them

@Esher said in Guilds planets and races:

@Tuoni Screen Shot 05-04-19 at 09.59 PM.PNG
    They use "god" in the first spotlight, so I assumed that he was male ^^

Yeah I saw that one too. I guess some people have spoke of Babilis as goddes because of this wiki picture: Babilis Wiki

@Tuoni I wonder if this is official artwork?
    alt text
    @Prometheus Let us know 😈 😆

I am not sure about that. Here is few pics more, even I am not sure what these pictures presents. But it might be like @Azraelius you mentioned before, that Babilis is both genders at the same time.. 🤔

alt text
    alt text

EDIT: Or not have a gender at all.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Did we get confirmation that the lower image is Babilis?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured