Now think Clearly Here

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@KairosVal Humans are easily corrupted, and will turn on the others by playing demon invasions into their hands. Not showing up to defend another guild, maybe infiltrating and sabotaging another guilds defenses, I wouldn't even put supplying a demon raid with weapons past them. Numbers won't matter as much at that point. Plus demons will be OP as hell, so if it does come down to an outnumbered battle I think demons would still have a chance.

@Gothix Body enhancements? We're not talking like cyborg knights ganking us filthy demons are we?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@zidroc I think you a bit wrong on the OP demon thing. Demons aren't OP nor is any other race superior to the other one. It all comes down to weapons, armor, money, and of course Skill and or etc just like any other MMO. Yes, Demons can raid any planet they like without any backlash, but that doesn't mean they'll be OP as fuck or anything of the sort. Everyone is on equal grounds unless they have better armor, weapons, and skill and or etc.

@Sparky I just imagine demon players being better at all of those things than everyone else

@zidroc said in Now think Clearly Here:

@Gothix Body enhancements? We're not talking like cyborg knights ganking us filthy demons are we?

We actually are. 😉

Devs didn't provide many details on how those body enchantments will look like, but they did say that humans will have access to tech, and besides siege weapons and special city buildings, will also be able to build body enchantments (whatever those may be). 🙂

Extra attribute points and those body enchantments (and rest of the tech) offset for not having special racial buffs like other 2 races have.

those body enhancements and the steampunk tech are the most attractive thing about humans in my opinion.

We got a hint in the latest live stream that there may be various types of enchantments (not only combat oriented, but also enhancements helping with survival, etc.)

It will of course all be subject to balancing, but the very idea of having tech that can help you with various things sounds very interesting and will be something that will surely attract a bulk of players towards playing a human race.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I've been getting the impression that more players so far have chosen beastmen, though that's only on the forum so I guess that could change in the actual game. I'm not sure if any one faction can steamroll the others though, even with higher numbers, as they are pretty strongly separated by the mechanics of the planets.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Factions will not be determined by race, I don't think, but more by alignment. Of course, each race leans towards a specific alignment.

Most players will select a Beastman as their first character, which will give Good-based groups a number advantage. Humans will be the most common characters among veterans due to their benefits of accessibility, with most leaning towards Evil, while most Demons will just stay on Tartaros putting buckets on their heads and ramming into each other. A minority of Demons made up of wannabe pro PVPers and, more rarely, actual pro PVPers will leave Tartaros seeking challenge. (We will see a huge number of invading demons early in the game that will drop off sharply within the weeks after launch, punctuated by crying and whining that demons don't have free run of all 3 planets.)

There will be very few Abominations and Angels, the latter being rarer. These will be especially targeted by the community both as idols (mostly former) and as victims (mostly latter).

All in all, I expect Good and Evil to be roughly equal in representation, with Neutral at a moderate but noticable third place. Players who remain Neutral will be the chillest and care the least about ingame drama, Evil players and new Beastmen will be the least chill imaginable.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

There's no reason why new players would choose Beastmen; in pretty much all games humans are the most common faction since people don't really read before choosing. I would probably guess that the popularity would go Human, Demon, and Beastmen (due to cultural associations of demons being cool and furries being the opposite).

Bottom line, it's highly likely that the average Demon will be more skilled at PvP than any other race, simply due to more exposure to it.

Beastmen will mostly be PvE players, so doubt they would be steamrolling anyone.

Demons will be the hardcore PvP-er mostly, but they might end up being too busy fighting each other instead of steamrolling anyone else.

Humans will be in between and they don't get massive penalties to travel to any of the other planets, so if there is steamrolling going on, it's probably the humans.

@evolgrinz said in Now think Clearly Here:

Beastmen will mostly be PvE players, so doubt they would be steamrolling anyone.

Demons will be the hardcore PvP-er mostly, but they might end up being too busy fighting each other instead of steamrolling anyone else.

Humans will be in between and they don't get massive penalties to travel to any of the other planets, so if there is steamrolling going on, it's probably the humans.

invasions is when the demons band together to fight! or we backstab everyone, so who knows.

• @zidroc 🦆 🦆 QUACK QUACK 🦆 🦆 Im leaning towards Beastmen too as I love the idea of being able to just kind be in our won world for the most part and do all the pve things.

But I have a thing for vampires.... And that's one of the characters... Soo If I end up getting a 2nd slot I think ill main beastmen and have a bit on the side with my vampire ruling Tartarus 😛 😜

Don't know who is going to steam roll who really first impression is demons are gonna obliterate everyone with their killing everything and everyone approach.. BUT it depends on peoples skills and abilities too.

When there is invasion time Demons will (mostly) band together and fight other races.

When there is no invasion time Demons will (partly) grind in preparation for invasion time while PvP-ing each other during that grind.

@FibS I've never nodded along agreeing as I read through a message more

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@basileus said in Now think Clearly Here:

There's no reason why new players would choose Beastmen

To learn how to play the game free of disruption. The game will most likely specifically suggest a Beastman as a first character for this reason

@Basileus I agree with the demon PvP advantage. All were gonna do is kill each other and when possible everyone else.

Problem is demons will start to hate each other too much over time due to constant killings, and after a while they will stop banding together. So they will lose an edge.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix Why would demons band together anyway? If you going demon you mind as well know you going to get killed by other demons, I know my guild eXploited is going after everyone because that's how demons are played out.

@sparky

I don't plan on killing other Demons.

While kill other demons who taste like ash and mold, when there are tasty deer to hunt down?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured