Some suggestions/questions/discussions

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I thought of writing it in the questions part of the forum, put decided to post it here, since some discussions on topic would be nice aswell. Once again, I've listened to all the Q&As, read all the articles, but still I may have missed something. So:

1. If there is a downed state - is there an execution mechanic? If it's planned than can players get fancy execution animations for moni? And if this is the case, than can players expect some mildly-gory ones?

2. I heard about labyrinth - survival pve location, basically. Will it or other locations have trap mechanics? It would be nice to have some hardcore traps that could kill you or do major damage/major debuffs of various types. They could be of different elements and mechanics, like poison arrow traps, igniting ones, etc., so different types of resistance and armor would help against different traps, they would probably require perception to be detected, or they could malfunction sometimes based on character's luck, etc. Got lots of ideas on those in my head.

3. Will town sieges contain some kind of stealth element and some objectives for stealth characters?

4. s it possible to see some locations where you could use said stealth to reach certain objectives (like some loot bags or anything), avoiding combat, in the future? (Of course it should be hard to do).
      Added:

5. As we've seen, Fractured will have some CC abilities. How CC time from multiple sources are going to work? Some kind of diminishing returns or anything else? Seems like DR mechanics will harm synergy between players and reduce the possible amount of working builds, but lack of DR system will cause 2-3 players being able to completely stunlock 1 player, or it may be possible even 1v1, if abilities in the game will allow, which most likely will be the case, I think 8 slots can contain enough CC abilities to stunlock one character to death.

6. In one of the videos, we saw an attack speed increase buff, that bring me to a thought that we'll see more of those. Damage increase, attack speed increase, whatever. How will they scale? Bigger buff replacing lesser ones, stacking additively, stack multiplicatively or something else? This together with previous question seem to be those mechanics that will take a big part in shaping PvP, could possibly make it comletely different from 1v1 to large scale. In some MMORPGs you could see overbuffed characters being able to 1-shot other players, or multiple other players at once, which may seem bad, but what if those who get attacked are overbuffed aswell, but defensively?

7. Will there be any reagent requirements for stronger spells? System like in UO would be probably too complicated, but what if you'd need to carry some reagents with you to use some stronger abilities? Good example would be ragnarok online and gemstones/alchemist throwing bottles.

8. What's developers' stance on mounting/dismounting? For example, in Albion you could mount up in 0.5 sec, you get an ability delay after dismounting, mounts also had decent amount of HP, so if you wanted to catch someone solo you needed to blow your cooldowns, so when the fight begins you're with your pants down with everything on CD. It caused situations when multiple players were just riding around not even trying to dismount each other, because whover does that is heavily handicapping himself against his opponent, which hurted solo PvP alot.

9. Solo playing related: will I be able, as a solo player, find myself a very challenging PvE content that would be rewarded accordingly?

10. If beasts, trees, mines, etc. are farmed for resources and those are heavy so you have to use a cart, how can a solo player get some moni without essensially suiciding by making himself vulnerable to group ganks because of this cart he has to carry around? If there would be humanoid mobs, will those mobs drop something besides ingame currency? If yes, will those drops differ from one place to another, together with mob's unique stats (HP, general behavior, resistances, etc.), so it would be possible to find a good spot for your specific build to have a good valuable drop income, or make a specific build to live where others can't to get some rare and expencive pieces (without having to carry your entire crew with a cart around to pick it all up).

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@dcccxix

-If there is a downed state - is there an execution mechanic? If it's planned than can players get fancy execution animations for moni? And if this is the case, than can players expect some mildly-gory ones?

Да они это планируют (если я правильно тебя понял). Вот информация об этом со стрима.
    Либо можешь поискать здесь, но чел забил работать над этой статьёй.

-I heard about labyrinth - survival pve location, basically. Will it or other locations have trap mechanics? It would be nice to have some hardcore traps that could kill you or do major damage/major debuffs of various types. They could be of different elements and mechanics, like poison arrow traps, igniting ones, etc., so different types of resistance and armor would help against different traps, they would probably require perception to be detected, or they could malfunction sometimes based on character's luck, etc. Got lots of ideas on those in my head.

Вроде это обещали + в игре есть ветка развития "гадания", которая позволит видеть скрытые вещи. И также все данжи будут находится на локации в открытом мире, а это значит, чт околичество игроков в данже неограничено. Т.е. в данже могут одновременно находится 20 и более игроков, тк они в мире к ним придётсчя идти, тут нет очереди как в ВоВ.

Will town sieges contain some kind of stealth element and some objectives for stealth characters?

Об этом нам ещё ничего не говорили, но я думаю таким образом можно ворваться в город и совершить успешный рейд.

Is it possible to see some locations where you could use said stealth to reach certain objectives (like some loot bags or anything), avoiding combat, in the future? (Of course it should be hard to do).
    (More to come)

В игре есть воровство и тд, об этом упоминалось в 6 важный аспектах. Пока что информации мало.

Большинство информации я перевёл здесь.
    Есть сборник общих знаний, но он устарел, о нём я упоминал выше.
    Также можешь посетить русское FAQ, мб найдёшь что-то интересное.

You know I people out first then execute them.

• @dcccxix said in Some suggestions/questions/discussions:

If there is a downed state - is there an execution mechanic?

The downed state isn't like GW2 downed state where you still have limited actions. It's basically death with the only difference being that you will stand back up eventually (and can maybe be resurrected?). A specific execution mechanic hasn't been mentioned, just that if you keep attacking an unconscious player they will die.

@muker said in Some suggestions/questions/discussions:

Вроде это обещали + в игре есть ветка развития "гадания", которая позволит видеть скрытые вещи. И также все данжи будут находится на локации в открытом мире, а это значит, чт околичество игроков в данже неограничено. Т.е. в данже могут одновременно находится 20 и более игроков, тк они в мире к ним придётсчя идти, тут нет очереди как в ВоВ.

The labyrinth is specifically not an open world dungeon and is limited to a group of up to 5 people, but you're right for all the other dungeons.

@target Yes, good correction, I jumped to conclusions. Labyrinth-event requires a "ritual" to activate and pass. Dungey are in the world.

Подземелья с Лабиринтами

Лабиринт - это тип подземелья, которые можно найти внутри астероидов. К ним имеют доступ одиночные игроки или группы до 5 человек после завершения уникального ритуала в мире. Ритуал довольно сложен и должен выполняться без каких-либо предметов - без экипировки и предметов в инвентаре, помимо жетонов Лабиринта.

Как только ритуал завершится, группа отправляется ко входу в лабиринт, где у игроков есть шанс обменять жетоны на базовое снаряжение, поговорив с хранителем, или просто пройти в подземелье полностью обнаженным (хорошо, вы можете оставить свое нижнее белье).

Подземелье процедурно генерируется из разных комнат и создается для группы. Он может иметь несколько уровней (после того, как цели будут достигнуты), каждый из которых использует уникальный набор комнат. Он имеет не только опасных существ и боссов, но также загадки, действия для скрытых игроков (я думаю имеется ввиду для зрячих) и ресурсов, которые могут быть собраны для изготовления оборудования и других предметов.

Если игрок умирает в лабиринте, он может быть воскрешен только товарищем по команде. Если все члены группы мертвы, таймер прохождения обнуляется или группа может проголосовать за выход из данжа, приключение закончится, и игроки будут отправлены обратно ко входу. Если вы выживите, то сможет принести домой одетую экипировку, и все, что вы сумел поместить в свой инвентарь.

Какая самая большая награда Лабиринта? Уникальные жетоны, которые можно обменять на скины оружий, доспехов, маунтов, питомцев и другие косметические награды или использовать их для усиления следующего лабиринта, как упоминалось ранее (Уровень Лабиринта 1,2,3)!

Perhaps this will be something like the Rifts in Diablo 3 or labyrinths (accurately not remember) from PoE

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Да они это планируют (если я правильно тебя понял). Вот информация об этом со стрима.
    Либо можешь поискать здесь, но чел забил работать над этой статьёй.

That's not it. I know that you just faint and recover after a while instead of actually dying in the fight, the question is in the mechanics of those executions. Like in Albion - if player "dies" to mobs, he can be executed (in 1 click and 0.5 sec cast time), until then he's just not able to act and recovers. Also it's interesting - if a player was defeated (faints), will in be needed to hit him for another full HP bar, or it will be much smallerm and/or he can be executed in one click.

If executions are planned, than it would be nice to have some fancy cosmetics, if they're not planned, well, it would be nice to have them.

Yeah, I've seen it all, but it doesn't clarify if we'll actually see traps anywhere as a major gameplay factor.

В игре есть воровство и тд, об этом упоминалось в 6 важный аспектах. Пока что информации мало.
    Basically stealing as I understood - is taking others' loot and looting corpses. I didn't see anything about, let's say, a camp of mobs that you could fight through to get to something valuable, or, alternatively, avoid combat in stealthy ways.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Added more lines in the initial post.

@dcccxix said in Some suggestions/questions/discussions:

Added more lines in the initial post.

Enlarged the wall of text you say? 🙂

City walls, level 2, construction completed.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@gothix gave them some numbers so now it's easier to read.

@dcccxix

That's not it. I know that you just faint and recover after a while instead of actually dying in the fight, the question is in the mechanics of those executions. Like in Albion - if player "dies" to mobs, he can be executed (in 1 click and 0.5 sec cast time), until then he's just not able to act and recovers. Also it's interesting - if a player was defeated (faints), will in be needed to hit him for another full HP bar, or it will be much smallerm and/or he can be executed in one click.

Для вашего полного убийства, врагу сначала потребуется снести всю полоску выносливости, вы окажитесь под эффектом нокаута и потом для вашего полного убийства врагу потребуется свести показателя здоровья .
    Выносливость 0> Здоровье 0> Смерить
    0_1537588260162_8a4b12aa-d90b-4d22-8dfe-130cd7eb5861-image.png
    For your complete murder, the enemy will first need to demolish the entire strip of endurance, you will find yourself under the effect of a knockout and then for your complete murder of the enemy will need to reduce health indicators .
    Endurance 0> Health 0> Death

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@muker Я не про это. Ясно что там есть второй столб хп. Вот ты один против двух, одного уложил, он лежит и восстанавливается, спустя какое-то время он встанет. Надежнее его добить. Это произойдет в один клик и быстро, или нужно будет стоять и просто пинать труп пока он не умрёт? На второе в бою времени не будет. При этом в бою 1х1 разницы не будет, в таком случае, если придется этот труп сносить "вручную", вместо нажатия одной кнопки, то это будет усложнять бои против нескольких людей.
    Однако, если вырубленных можно добивать "в клик", то есть возможность завезти различные анимации за деньги, которые и игрокам в радость, и разработчикам в прибыль.

I'm not talking about that. I know there is a second hp bar. But here you're alone against two guys, you got one of them, so now he's laying and recovering, after a while he'll get back up. It's safer to finish him off on the spot. Will it happen "in one click" and fast, or will you need to stand and kick his "corpse" "manually" until he dies? There won't be time for the second option in the fight. And if we're talking 1v1 - there will be no difference. So if you'll have to "manually" finish off the "corpse" instead of fast execution, it will make 1vX fights harder for no reason.
    But if it would be possible to execute said people "in one click", or "in one button press" or whatever, than various execution animations would be enjoyable for players and will bring developers more money if sold in the cosmetics shop.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured