Limited/rare items?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@jetah said in Limited/rare items?:

You still have rebutted the statement though. Why would DS give item protection to players with legendary (or really unique) items? For a game that offers PvP and full loot as an option DS would be a hypocrite if they offered protection from looting of those items.

who said i think items should have protection ? i think all items should be loot able.

the only issue that i have is that he keep raising things that no one talked about and that he talks to people, and no you can't look only at this post. he attacking PVE players in several topics.

for example to his aggressive behavior: he called me a lair in a different post, just for saying PVP players asked to change the game to a more PVP game without safe zones, and only after specter told him that it did he stop talking.
    this is a very aggressive demeanor and it only bring toxic atmosphere to the forum.

@grofire those threads were deleted and I was making a claim from the aspect of what I could see, and thus I wrote you were lying. Specter told me after about the deleted threads.

Again, repeatedly stating that someone is "very aggressive and a toxic player" just because he wrote that you were lying about something in one post is beyond silly.

Now please stop writing that I am aggressive and toxic (in several posts already), or I will have to report you to @Specter .

Thank you for your consideration.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Are skins in general bindable, are they just an option or are they lootable, does anyone know?

@thegreatelleon said in Limited/rare items?:

Are skins in general bindable, are they just an option or are they lootable, does anyone know?

I don't think anyone knows that yet. Those are details that are worked out much closer to game release. 🙂

• Community Manager

@thegreatelleon Skins from the shop, KS, etc are generally bound to your account, so you won't lose them if you die.

@Grofire Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean that person is toxic. 😉 Please keep it on-topic.

@gothix im sorry that you feel slandered, but even if you do not think that its aggressive, calling someone a liar, someone you do not know at all, when he just answer your question is.... aggressive, and if it was only me then ok, but looking on posts from the last days show you attacking PVE players for their wish to raise some issues.

and you know what i do not mind you telling people what you think, its more then fine, since this is the purpose of forum, im just asking from you to not do it in an aggressive and toxic way. just do not attack people, attack the subject.
    and let me help you, @Specter what do you think? am i wrong to ask him to just talk in a nicer way to people ?

@thegreatelleon skins are account bound, the items are not. so if u have a mount, and the mount have skin, the skin will stay with you.

@specter im not even disagrees with him... i think what he said till now, is ok, i just do not like the way he said things, i think he hurting people, same as he try to hurt me by calling me a lair, witch you needed to intervene and tell him that wasn't lies.

but why getting there ? why should a player call other players lairs? he just need to be little more friendly even if he disagree with someone, at least i think so.

@grofire first of all, I did not call you "a liar", I wrote that "you wrote a lie in your post", this is completely different because I did not say you are a liar as person, rather I simply wrote that you "wrote a lie" in your statement.

I'm sorry if you do not understand the difference. What I did is not aggressive or toxic at all, it is a normal part of a discussion.

Secondly, I do not "attack PvE players" at all. I wrote that a small group of players will always ask devs to nerf PvP in every MMO, and that is absolutely true, and I haven't insulted anyone while writing that.

You are just seeing my words through your own personal prism of vision then twisting them and imagining differently.

So please, go and find any of my post where I have insulted anyone. You will not be able to, because I never did. Only you are doing that by REPEATEDLY calling me very aggressive and a "toxic player" and this is a personal insult from your part.

Something like that I never did.

@gothix i do not know where are you from, and maybe in the place you grow up, its perfectly ok to say to some one that he said lies, and it won't mean he his a lair, but in the place i live, when someone say you told a lie, is the same as saying his a liar.

and you keep saying you haven't insulted anyone, but sorry, you insulted me !

Well I'm sorry, but when I think someone is writing something that is not truth I will say this. For me this is not insult at all.

This can later on be revealed as correct or incorrect (like Specter telling me about deleted threads, which I didn't know), but still writing that you feel someone is telling the truth or not is not insult at all but a normal part of conversation for me, and I'm sorry if you don't feel this way.

@gothix its not that i do not feel this way, its that where im from, its not only a very aggressive way to talk, its on a border of violence, say to someone from my country what u said to me, and you will get a noker to the face, so as you fought its ok to say to me that i lied, i fought its ok to call you aggressive, witch i defiantly think you are, since its not the way we talked here (my country).

Back on topic: perhaps those rare items should require rare materials from different asteroids that come by in different times, so a player can not just go grind 3 days and then craft an item, but has to collect materials through longer period of time, and get to visit different asteroids in different time periods and manage to find rare materials on them, and only then can craft such rare item.

And if he will lack all materials, then trading comes in play. He can buy off rare materials he misses for the right price from other players if they have them, or he can sell his for the right price to other players.

Or he can get killed and looted, if he didn't bank those rare materials on time. 🙂

@grofire said in Limited/rare items?:

@gothix its not that i do not feel this way, its that where im from, its not only a very aggressive way to talk, its on a border of violence, say to someone from my country what u said to me, and you will get a noker to the face, so as you fought its ok to say to me that i lied, i fought its ok to call you aggressive, witch i defiantly think you are, since its not the way we talked here (my country).

Holly crap what country are you from lol?

Someone tells you that you lied about something and you physically attack him? xd Isn't that against the law or something?

@gothix of course it is illegal to physically attack someone, that just show you how calling some one a lair is considered offensive here.

@gothix of course it is illegal to physically attack someone, that just show you how calling some one a lair is considered offensive here.

You live in Vatican? xD

@gothix why would you think im from the Vatikan ? with all that we heard from this last month from there, its pretty normal to lie there...

@gothix why would you think im from the Vatikan ? with all that we heard from this last month from there, its pretty normal to lie there...

I guess I will not disagree with that.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@specter said in Limited/rare items?:

@thegreatelleon Skins from the shop, KS, etc are generally bound to your account, so you won't lose them if you die.

Would be all kinds of weird for cash shop skins to be lootable.

Though I do have to wonder if there won't be some kind of exception for rare in-game cosmetic items?

@gothix said in Limited/rare items?:

@jetah said in Limited/rare items?:

I searched 6 pages of @Gothix comments

I feel very special now. 😛

On topic: I'd love to see rare items exist, as long as they aren't too powerful compared to "normal" items and as long as they can be looted and passed from player to player like that. It would be an extra incentive to PvP, never knowing if some player you loot will drop you something rare.

"Shall I avoid a thief flag, or shall I risk searching the corpse, hmm."

I would be ok with them, well all gear, having a durability so that the item will eventually break and become unusable.

@TheGreatElleon
    cosmetics, i know from the cash shop, will be bound to the player (unsure if it's account which it better be). I'm unaware if looted cosmetics from the game world are bound. I believe @Prometheus said it was a UI system so there are no physical items for cash shop items. I'd love to see cosmetics in the game world that are bound (maybe the really rare ones) and a few that aren't (the near common ones).

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured