This game is a potential PVE gold mine

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@gothix there was more then few posts from people asking same as you risk vs reward... but i didn't save the links, so i do not know where are they, if you like, you can go and try find it for yourself.

and in any case, i know this kind of discussion is triggering, but if you will not keep it with a civil demeanor, without wards like "lies" i will just block you, and ignore post from you.

@grofire said in This game is a potential PVE gold mine:

... but i didn't save the links, so i do not know where are they, if you like, you can go and try find it for yourself.

Very convenient... And I do not need to search, I read these forums actively and I know that no one ever requested removal of safe zone on Arboreus. No one also ever requested for evil players to be able to stay indefinitely on Arboreus, or any of similar things.

So yes you are writing lies.

On the contrast, several PvE players ARE requesting OP guards to be placed around the world, to turn as much of the world as possible to protected anti-PvP zone. It's always like that.

i will just block you, and ignore post from you.

Feel free. Why would I care who you chose to ignore or not.

• Community Manager

@gothix Back in February, a bunch of PvP players did ask for the safe zones to be removed and went on a rather harsh crusade against the PvE players on this forum. This led to various heated debates and fights and eventually to the release of the PvP, alignment and crime spotlight to calm everyone down. One or more of those threads have since been removed by the users who made them, so that's why you can't find a trace of them anymore. I suspect this is why some PvE players on this forum are still on edge. 😉

@gothix

@specter said in This game is a potential PVE gold mine:

@gothix Back in February, a bunch of PvP players did ask for the safe zones to be removed and went on a rather harsh crusade against the PvE players on this forum. This led to various heated debates and fights and eventually to the release of the PvP, alignment and crime spotlight to calm everyone down. One or more of those threads have since been removed by the users who made them, so that's why you can't find a trace of them anymore. I suspect this is why some PvE players on this forum are still on edge. 😉

hmmmmm you might be active on forum but look on the grope im in... "first ambassador" so im probably active same as you if not more...
    and ya you do not know all as @Specter just told you. so please do not be forum toxic and be civil in your discussion.

@grofire don't argue with Gothix ever. he is never wrong. EVER. because

It will always be like this.
    PvE players want more protection from PvP.
    PvP players want more ways to fight others.
    And it's up to the devs to find the balance in between.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Thank you, @Specter. That exchange is exactly what prompted me to make this thread. When I stumbled upon this game, one of the first things I found was the Spotlight #6 - PVP, ALIGNMENT & CRIME. As soon as I read that, I knew that I was going to back this game with as much as I could afford. Finally, FINALLY a dev team that understood that PVE players just want to pursue their goals and be left alone.

Later, I stumbled on the threads that you are talking about....pages and pages of PVP players going on and on with detailed plans about how they were going to bring demon hordes to Arboreus and go on a mad slaughter campaign. I knew after reading the Spotlight that they were wrong, and even discovered that @Prometheus had done a Q&A where he basically laughed in their faces and told them point blank that they would not be allowed to go on a murderous rampage on Arboreus.

The thing that was the most aggravating about that whole incident was that the PVP players had TWO worlds for PVP, and yet the only PVP threads at the time were ones about disrupting the play of the PVE'ers. That being said, the reaction of the devs to those threads caused me to be a firm supporter of this game.

And for the record, I don't care at all that Syndesia and Tartarus are PVP. I fully understand that if I bring merchant goods to Syndesia to trade, that I'll have to watch my back. I don't mind that. I just want to be left alone when I'm doing PVE activities on Arboreus.

Oh, I haven't seen these threads ye.
    Anyway, as i already wrote I am happy with how current design looks like. As long as it doesn't get converted to stronger PvE from how it's planned now. 🙂

@gibbx said in This game is a potential PVE gold mine:

@grofire don't argue with Gothix ever. he is never wrong. EVER. because

You see, Gibbx knows how it is 😉

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured